What is MYO-X and is it legit?

CJNator

Awards
I have been surfing the web lately and this product has popped up a lot. It says it is a proven myostatin inhibitor but from a lot of articles that I read the only proven one is a great amount of money and is a research chemical. Has anyone used it or know what the ingredients are?

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
There are no proven and safe myostatin inhibitors atm, thus that answers your question.

Cliffs:

It's Junk
Garbage
Waste
Don't buy.

Thanks.

CJNator

Awards
Yea I though so, it is too hyped. Also I never though of buying it I was just curious about it.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Yea I though so, it is too hyped. Also I never though of buying it I was just curious about it.
A real Myostatin inhibitor, that is safe, effective and with minimal side effects will have the medias attention and a good prize along with it...I think the reward for someone actually finding/creating one will be superb, as there are a good deal of muscle wasting diseases out there and that surpasses our aesthetic/power/vane needs.

rhino67jg

rhino67jg

Awards
I did google & u tube it, & have to admit, after reading & hearing reviews, it sparked an interest in me...

CJNator

Awards
A real Myostatin inhibitor, that is safe, effective and with minimal side effects will have the medias attention and a good prize along with it...I think the reward for someone actually finding/creating one will be superb, as there are a good deal of muscle wasting diseases out there and that surpasses our aesthetic/power/vane needs.
Yea exactly, If something like that was for sale then who ever made it would make a great amount of money, bodybuilding and medical wise.

CJNator

Awards
I did google & u tube it, & have to admit, after reading & hearing reviews, it sparked an interest in me...
Yea it does but that exactly what that want, It would be hard to find a legit reviews out on the web though.

d1sc1ple

Awards
All it is is MYO-T12, been out forever and no one used it. Besides that it only drops Myostatin Levels 42% you need a much larger drop to get good results. Look up old reviews on the MYO-T12 to get your answer. I would buy 2 bottles of AnaBeta Elite and spend the money I saved filling up my pantry with delicious carbs instead of on that crap.

Oh and the Dr. On the bottle, Carlon Colker, owns MYO-T12 so not really fair to use him as the Dr. Who backs it all up!

Sorry I blacked out there for a minute, was I ranting lol.

nidhogg

Awards
Fecunded G. Gallus Domesticus Yolk Isolate
naturally optimized, High Grade ultra-refined isolate dry weight equivalent to 9,500mg isolate
LOL
50 bucks says it doesnt do jack **** and probably only has in vitro evidence