Formasurge to EP

rehj

rehj

Awards
So I've been running formasurge for about 2 weeks now and I'm loving it. In a matter of days forma dried me out (favorite aspect), increased vascularity, increased libido, etc. Overall an excellent product I intend to run in the future several times and hats of to BPS. However my girlfriend can't stand the smell of it and I've done everything I can think of to cover it up. I've decided to save what I have left for the summer (we're both in college and she goes back home during the summer) so I can run it properly. I do have Erase Pro on hand though and was wondering if it was ok just to switch over to it straight away. I'm cutting and love the dry/recomp effect I get from AIs. Does anyone see a problem with that?

AngryOldMan

Awards
You should be good to go. I would be curious to hear about the relative effectiveness between the two when you do run. Like to read someone's opinion on how many pumps of Formasurge was equivalent to EP.

rehj

rehj

Awards
You should be good to go. I would be curious to hear about the relative effectiveness between the two when you do run. Like to read someone's opinion on how many pumps of Formasurge was equivalent to EP.
If the rest of the forum agrees with you than I'll be able to tell you in a week or so :). I'm hoping to get some BPS or PES reps in here for a definitive answer. Personally I think it's going to be fine to go ahead and switch but safety never hurts haha

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
For a variety of reasons this will probably prove impossible to answer in all but the most general of terms and will probably be guesswork at best.

I wish it wasn't that way, but it in all likelihood is.

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
It is hard to say honestly. They are different compounds in respect to the active ingredients. One is a transdermal and another is oral so they are absorbed and used in the body slightly differently. In the end they have almost the same effect of estrogen control for me. I am currently cruising on Test E and am using Erase, Formasurge (8 pumps 4/4) and Endosurge. Erase for cortisol control and slight estrogen suppression, Formasurge for Estrogen control and appetite increase and Endosurge to increase my Free Test.

OP- as for the smell I use a cologne that masks the smell pretty well. Some do not though and make it smell worse lol. That is an option. Thanks for the kind words on our product! If you have any questions feel free to PM me. I am currently traveling and its hard for me to respond quickly FYI.