Build your best "shirt off weather" recomp stack! - AnabolicMinds.com

Build your best "shirt off weather" recomp stack!

1. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'10"  182 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Build your best "shirt off weather" recomp stack!

I'm trying to plan ahead for the summer and figure out the best stack I can take that'll help me stay lean and have my muscles looking full and vascular. Like everyone else in here, I want to look in top shape for the warmer months. Help me come up with some good ideas, fellas!

2. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  165 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

well as of now im i'll be running alphamine, natural efx and anabeta. probably throw in some formutech gf-ama...
    LG Sciences forum representative
    www.lgsciences.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/company-promotions/249846-lg-sciences-would.html
  3. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'3"  213 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Alphamine, a nutrient partitioner, versa 1, maybe some erase if your already lean. Versa 1 has me the most vascular I've ever been. These newly uncovered veins in my delts get more and more pronounced by the week.

Subd for better input.
    Current Unsponsored XGELS log
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/238229-jswains-run-xgels.html
    •   

4. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  165 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by jswain34 View Post
    Alphamine, a nutrient partitioner, versa 1, maybe some erase if your already lean. Versa 1 has me the most vascular I've ever been. These newly uncovered veins in my delts get more and more pronounced by the week.

Subd for better input.
    all this versa talk has me intrigued
    LG Sciences forum representative
    www.lgsciences.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/company-promotions/249846-lg-sciences-would.html
  5. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.

ECY stack + ArA (with it's ancillaries) , a caloric deficit...and I would add Green Coffee Bean extract and Raspberry Ketones into the mix. If cash is good...add Vanillean.

Enjoy.
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep
  6. 804
    Stats
    6'3"  202 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Subd for better input.
    You're so lucky. Vascularity was the main thing I wanted from versa... I got 1 forearm vein... nothing else. Truth be told, I do look leaner, though. I've broken a few PR's which I could probably attribute to it as well. Overall, I like it.
  7. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'3"  213 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by 804 View Post

You're so lucky. Vascularity was the main thing I wanted from versa... I got 1 forearm vein... nothing else. Truth be told, I do look leaner, though. I've broken a few PR's which I could probably attribute to it as well. Overall, I like it.
    I honestly had spider webbed veins in my shoulders today. I can say that has NEVER happened before. I have had 1 vein that goes across my anterior delt that has been noticeable since the beginning of my versa run but never ever spider webs like I did today.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/238229-jswains-run-xgels.html
  8. 804
    Stats
    6'3"  202 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I honestly had spider webbed veins in my shoulders today. I can say that has NEVER happened before. I have had 1 vein that goes across my anterior delt that has been noticeable since the beginning of my versa run but never ever spider webs like I did today.
    That's awesome man! Good for you! I'm on day 15, so there is still hope!
  9. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'3"  213 lbs.

I have 3 caps left in my first bottle so you still may get there buddy. Right around where u are is when I started noticing more and more veins so it should start happening for you soon.
  10. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'3"  213 lbs.

And if it makes you feel any better, a vein in my forearm was the first one I noticed that was more pronounced
  11. 804
    Stats
    6'3"  202 lbs.

And if it makes you feel any better, a vein in my forearm was the first one I noticed that was more pronounced
    That's good to hear. I can't really complain too much since I'm on a bulk cycle.. but I am eating moderately clean. That gives me one more thing to look forward to!
  12. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Type O Hero View Post
    I'm trying to plan ahead for the summer and figure out the best stack I can take that'll help me stay lean and have my muscles looking full and vascular. Like everyone else in here, I want to look in top shape for the warmer months. Help me come up with some good ideas, fellas!
    i prefer simple approach

PX Black, our new fat loss product, getting rave reviews all over..
    there's actually a killer stack-pack that nutra offers of this with Vanillean (so price is no issue)

http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/r...vanillean.html

combine this with a nicely rounded well-planned diet, and proper exercise/energy expediture....BOOM

done deal
    FINAFLEX Product Educator
    visit our website at finaflex.com
    contact me at snagency@finaflex.com
  13. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Alphamine, erase, Anabeta elite.
    Maybe some daa

/end thread
  14. On my grind
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Re: Build your best "shirt off weather" recomp stack!

PX Black looks like its getting great reviews.

So combining that with either Versa 1 or Anabeta Elite would be an exceptional stack that would help lean you up, and keep you full and vascular.
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns
  15. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  174 lbs.

For me i think Burn24, Alphamine, TTA and EC in the morning.
    PES Representative
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES
  16. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  186 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Re: Build your best "shirt off weather" recomp stack!

Agmatine + carbs = full and vascular son!!!

- Valdez
    Olympus Labs DemiGod And Rep ~ http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/253076-spaniards-coliseum-featuring.html~http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/220023-valdez-goes-back-29.html
  17. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  230 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by aceroni View Post
    Maybe some daa

/end thread
    already starting this with endosurge thrown in there and the free vanillean I got with my Alpha. Starting next week!
  18. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Valdez View Post
    Glycophase and carbs = full and vascular son!!!

What's Glycophase??? Oooops... I'm fired

- Valdez

Naughty vdeezy! Go to bed!
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep
  19. Elite Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Assuming you are talking about already being lean and holding that level throughout a period of time without decreased gym performance:
    ABE, Erase Pro, and Ur Spray.
    PES Representative
    Don't miss out on the next deal:
    http://pescience.com/insider
    Protein Backed by Science: http://selectprotein.com
  20. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Type O Hero View Post
    Versa-1, compound20, GDA (like AP) along side a good diet.

Up the intensity of your versa-1 with some jack3d micro, Condense, Alphamine or Focus-XT for increased workout focus & intensity.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
  21. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  195 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I am adding Versa-1 to my current alphaMine, APE, Erase Pro, and San-T2 run. See how Vascular Versa can get me, I am kind of skeptical about it but I will try anything once

AlphaMine actually makes me vascular and APE gives me nasty pumps! So it can only get better!
  22. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'1"  205 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Dexaprine, Tropinol XP, Intimidate, LiGHTs Out, and some BioForge Pro Max for fun.
    iFORCE NUTRITION REPRESENTATIVE

iTRAIN. iCOMPETE. iDOMINATE.
  23. Elite Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by aceroni View Post
    Maybe some daa

/end thread
    (= smart man
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Alternative to the "build your own"?
    By juststarting in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 03-30-2004, 04:56 PM
  2. Build your own transdermal! What you making?
    By DieTrying in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 12-17-2003, 02:59 PM
  3. YOur best cutting cycle?
    By NoviceSekinHelp in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 12-10-2003, 11:00 PM