Build your best "shirt off weather" recomp stack!

Type O Hero

Type O Hero

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I'm trying to plan ahead for the summer and figure out the best stack I can take that'll help me stay lean and have my muscles looking full and vascular. Like everyone else in here, I want to look in top shape for the warmer months. Help me come up with some good ideas, fellas!

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
well as of now im i'll be running alphamine, natural efx and anabeta. probably throw in some formutech gf-ama...

jswain34

jswain34

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Alphamine, a nutrient partitioner, versa 1, maybe some erase if your already lean. Versa 1 has me the most vascular I've ever been. These newly uncovered veins in my delts get more and more pronounced by the week.

Subd for better input.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Alphamine, a nutrient partitioner, versa 1, maybe some erase if your already lean. Versa 1 has me the most vascular I've ever been. These newly uncovered veins in my delts get more and more pronounced by the week.

Subd for better input.
all this versa talk has me intrigued

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
ECY stack + ArA (with it's ancillaries) , a caloric deficit...and I would add Green Coffee Bean extract and Raspberry Ketones into the mix. If cash is good...add Vanillean.

Enjoy.

Awards
  • Established

Subd for better input.
You're so lucky. Vascularity was the main thing I wanted from versa... I got 1 forearm vein... nothing else. Truth be told, I do look leaner, though. I've broken a few PR's which I could probably attribute to it as well. Overall, I like it.

jswain34

jswain34

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
You're so lucky. Vascularity was the main thing I wanted from versa... I got 1 forearm vein... nothing else. Truth be told, I do look leaner, though. I've broken a few PR's which I could probably attribute to it as well. Overall, I like it.
I honestly had spider webbed veins in my shoulders today. I can say that has NEVER happened before. I have had 1 vein that goes across my anterior delt that has been noticeable since the beginning of my versa run but never ever spider webs like I did today.

Reactions: 804

Awards
  • Established
I honestly had spider webbed veins in my shoulders today. I can say that has NEVER happened before. I have had 1 vein that goes across my anterior delt that has been noticeable since the beginning of my versa run but never ever spider webs like I did today.
That's awesome man! Good for you! I'm on day 15, so there is still hope!

jswain34

jswain34

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I have 3 caps left in my first bottle so you still may get there buddy. Right around where u are is when I started noticing more and more veins so it should start happening for you soon.

jswain34

jswain34

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
And if it makes you feel any better, a vein in my forearm was the first one I noticed that was more pronounced :)

Reactions: 804

Awards
  • Established
And if it makes you feel any better, a vein in my forearm was the first one I noticed that was more pronounced :)
That's good to hear. I can't really complain too much since I'm on a bulk cycle.. but I am eating moderately clean. That gives me one more thing to look forward to!

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
I'm trying to plan ahead for the summer and figure out the best stack I can take that'll help me stay lean and have my muscles looking full and vascular. Like everyone else in here, I want to look in top shape for the warmer months. Help me come up with some good ideas, fellas!
i prefer simple approach

PX Black, our new fat loss product, getting rave reviews all over..
there's actually a killer stack-pack that nutra offers of this with Vanillean (so price is no issue)

http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/redefine-nutrition/the-fat-annihilation-stack-px-black-vanillean.html

combine this with a nicely rounded well-planned diet, and proper exercise/energy expediture....BOOM

done deal

aceroni

Awards
Alphamine, erase, Anabeta elite.
Maybe some daa

/end thread

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
PX Black looks like its getting great reviews.

So combining that with either Versa 1 or Anabeta Elite would be an exceptional stack that would help lean you up, and keep you full and vascular.

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
For me i think Burn24, Alphamine, TTA and EC in the morning.

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Agmatine + carbs = full and vascular son!!!

- Valdez

Apnutter

Apnutter

Awards
Alphamine, erase, Anabeta elite.
Maybe some daa

/end thread
already starting this with endosurge thrown in there and the free vanillean I got with my Alpha. Starting next week!

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Glycophase and carbs = full and vascular son!!!

What's Glycophase??? Oooops... I'm fired

- Valdez
:spankme: :nono:

Naughty vdeezy! Go to bed!

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Assuming you are talking about already being lean and holding that level throughout a period of time without decreased gym performance:
ABE, Erase Pro, and Ur Spray.

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Versa-1, compound20, GDA (like AP) along side a good diet.

Up the intensity of your versa-1 with some jack3d micro, Condense, Alphamine or Focus-XT for increased workout focus & intensity.

d1sc1ple

Awards
I am adding Versa-1 to my current alphaMine, APE, Erase Pro, and San-T2 run. See how Vascular Versa can get me, I am kind of skeptical about it but I will try anything once :)

AlphaMine actually makes me vascular and APE gives me nasty pumps! So it can only get better!

UncleWade

UncleWade

Awards
  • Established
Dexaprine, Tropinol XP, Intimidate, LiGHTs Out, and some BioForge Pro Max for fun. :D