Best fat burner/thermogenic...NO Yohimbe

Buffspartan

Buffspartan

Awards
  • Established
Just trying to find a good, strong fat burner. I'm fairly stimulant tolerant so thats not an issue. Just looking for something that works! Only criteria that needs to be met is that it has no Yohimbe! Last fat burner I took had Yohimbe and it caused my kidney disease to act up after 2 weeks of taking it so I immediately stopped. Need an alternative. Currently downing lean 650 and stim 10 sample packs in the mean time.

UncleWade

UncleWade

Awards
  • Established
I think you'll find Dexaprine incredibly effective at a smooth, clean, powerful energy that contributes to appetite suppression and elevated mood. It's also incredibly cost effective as it's being blown out at retailers because the new, improved Dexaprine XR is coming soon. ;)

Buffspartan

Buffspartan

Awards
  • Established
I think you'll find Dexaprine incredibly effective at a smooth, clean, powerful energy that contributes to appetite suppression and elevated mood. It's also incredibly cost effective as it's being blown out at retailers because the new, improved Dexaprine XR is coming soon. ;)
Just went on the website....naturally occuring methamphetamine?? To the health food store!!!

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
formutech nutrition lean efx refined would be worth looking into...

UncleWade

UncleWade

Awards
  • Established
Just went on the website....naturally occuring methamphetamine?? To the health food store!!!
The product doesn't actually contain meth, that most certainly would not be DSHEA compliant or legal in any sense of the word - what the writeup is saying is that the acacia, in nature, can be extracted for methamphetamine. It, to me, is like saying that you can use grain to make bread, or instead use it to make Everclear. :p

Dexaprine is an incredible safe, compliant, and effective product.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
LOL

ohh, buff..i see you are still fun as ever to read :p

in any event: i am quite leery of recommending ANYTHING for you, as you have a host of health issues and other issues going on..

however, i do like our new product, PX Black
http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/redefine-nutrition/px-black-pro-xanthine-90-capsules.html

yes, we have a small amount of yohimbe in it - and i am not a fan of that in past, as it has provided poor effects for myself
however - this stuff is SO smooth, that if i didn't know if had y in it, and you told me it did, i would call you a liar

anyway - i hope you have sought medical advice for your myriad of issues, as i have previously advised for you
somehow, i've a feeling that such is not the case....

take care