intimidate or paragon?

bakerwil

Banned
Awards
ok, not considering intimidate does not have an AI, which do you think is better and have you tried both?

UncleWade

UncleWade

Awards
  • Established
Intimidate SRT will have an AI formulated directly into the product - a very effective one - and the price won't change. :cool:

This is a huge update and is very exciting. At the current time, though, choosing between these products would depend upon your personal preferences and goals.

howwedo107

howwedo107

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Paragon bro it is a great price...it has a great built in AI and not to mention Forskolin which is a cAMP/CREB activator, and thus increases testosterone via StAR activation.....just seems like a no brainer bro

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
ok, not considering intimidate does not have an AI, which do you think is better and have you tried both?
You're basically asking "DAA or DAA plus other goodies?"
Paragon.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Right now Paragon is the best natural test booster in the market...I would say it's an easy pick.

howwedo107

howwedo107

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Right now Paragon is the best natural test booster in the market...I would say it's an easy pick.
Can I get this trademarked? Like use this comment on the bottle then have celorza approved hologram sticker next to it? :) thanks broski!

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Can I get this trademarked? Like use this comment on the bottle then have celorza approved hologram sticker next to it? :) thanks broski!
lol I demand a box with your signed nude shots in it as payment then.

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Done! But I intentionally left it full so PMs wouldnt accumulate in the days leading up to my Monday exam...so don't expect a response for a while cuz I'm already sitting on a ton of unread PMs.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Done! But I intentionally left it full so PMs wouldnt accumulate in the days leading up to my Monday exam...so don't expect a response for a while cuz I'm already sitting on a ton of unread PMs.
That will just be the longer it will take for you to check the daily dose of Noodz you requested then.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Starting my stack tomorrow. It's been a long time coming. I feel like I'm getting over my cold. I'm still sneezing and coughing a bit but I can deal with that. Plan on going back to the gym on Monday. It may even help clean up my cold a little faster right?.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Starting my stack tomorrow. It's been a long time coming. I feel like I'm getting over my cold. I'm still sneezing and coughing a bit but I can deal with that. Plan on going back to the gym on Monday. It may even help clean up my cold a little faster right?.

If the infection is already beat, and you just have that stuffiness, typically it does for me.

Mike

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks, went back today and even made some gains on a few exercises!.
Sweet man! I always find myself stronger when i come back from a break!