Acne free preworks

sinnfinn

Awards
Is there a Preworkout out there that doesn't make your back brake out? If I don't take any thing for 2-4 days it goes away . As soon as I try one bam 14 year old boy skin.wtf! Jaked3d is the worst and assault is better but does anybody have a good one that doesn't make me look 13?

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Is there a Preworkout out there that doesn't make your back brake out? If I don't take any thing for 2-4 days it goes away . As soon as I try one bam 14 year old boy skin.wtf! Jaked3d is the worst and assault is better but does anybody have a good one that doesn't make me look 13?
Pre-workouts shouldn't cause any hormonal changes that result in increased acne. Perhaps increased sweating from increased workout intensity but that would be an entirely separate issue, away from supplements.

Steve_W

Awards
Creatine mono can raise DHT which could potentially cause acne

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
At higher dosages this is a possibility. And by higher dosages I mean you would have zero reason to take a dosage that high

- Valdez

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
I don't see anyone dosing Mono at 20-30g ED, nor would they like to for that matter.

Acne is a complex beast that can be triggered by a myriad of variables, hormonal (LH, Test, Prolactin, Estrogen spikes), Hygiene (sweat can be an issue) , viral acne, genetic predisposition, a stress reaction from the body (some people get flares of acne when they get stressed), some kinds of aerial facial herpes-like infections...

It would be really hard to determine if your pre is directly the cause for it...of course one could always infer (more like guess) the connection with those aforementioned reasons, which are not all the reasons for that complex beast called acne...

Steve_W

Awards
Yeah I wasn't saying it was a definitive cause, just a possibility I guess.

Daycrawler

Awards
  • Established
I haven't heard, nor experienced any Acne while taking Genomyx Origin or Driven Sports Craze.

It's possibly as other users said, that increase in sweating has lead to a breakout etc.

SXIPro

SXIPro

Awards
  • Established
I've never heard of a preworkout causing acne. Maybe dump the cotton work out t-shirt for something from this century?

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Acne is usually a sign of infections and should be treated from the inside out in my opinion.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 16
Trufitnessman2022 Anabolics 12
Anabolics 12
gamer2be08 Supplements 2
gamer2be08 Company Promotions 50