How do you carry your various supps throughout the day?

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. How do you carry your various supps throughout the day?


    I am a busy student and I work, I find myself wasting a lot of plastic bags and I don't like the price or bulkiness of those shaker/supp holders like smart shake plus I already have a blender bottle. Do you have any ideas/recommendations?


  2. keep powders in gym bag, take before working out.

    and either just put the caps/tabs in your pocket, or take all of them at home before you leave, then again when you get home.

    simple, instead of running around looking like a dope dealer with baggies of pills. campus police will have fun with that if they see it.
    •   
       


  3. I have a pill container and a some very small Tupperware containers that work for my pills and powders. Keep em in the gym bag.
    Use code "fl3x10" to get a free shirt with your purchase at Mind and Muscle

  4. Cvs has a rectangle container for Monday through saturday. About an inch tall an inch wide and 6 inches long. Very convienant.
    FINAFLEX PRODUCT EDUCATOR ---- WWW.FINAFLEX.COM

    Use code Montego15 for 15% off at MileHighKratom.com

  5. Those little plastic containers from those quarter junk machines make great pill or powder holders
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/powerlifting-strongman/240580-road-derby-cup.html
    •   
       


  6. Name:  ForumRunner_20130214_151129.png
Views: 198
Size:  482.7 KB

    Like this- fits a scoop or 2 of alphamine with ease. It will also hold about 4 caps. This one is only like an inch wide
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/powerlifting-strongman/240580-road-derby-cup.html

  7. sandwhcih bags...don't throw them out, i have one daily bag and 1 bag mostly for preworkout....i keep my bcaa and preworkout powder in plastic tubes i received from beta testing awhile ago or tupperware
    Mind and Muscle Rep, mindandmuscle.com
    Selling APS, LG, Liquid Labs, Iforce, ALRI, and HI Tech products
    use code: bktee at checkout for a free t-shirt

  8. Quote Originally Posted by LizKing531 View Post
    <img src="http://anabolicminds.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=74 947"/>

    Like this- fits a scoop or 2 of alphamine with ease. It will also hold about 4 caps. This one is only like an inch wide
    LOL that is great
    Use code "fl3x10" to get a free shirt with your purchase at Mind and Muscle

  9. I have a pill holder with compartments, it was a freebie from an order. Those small containers with the lids are great for protein powder, and I premix stuff like alphamine in a bottle of water.



  10. I just picked up this new NutraPlanet gym bag. I pretty much made it my "supplement bag" for travel. So all daily containers and shaker bottles go in there...no more ziploc bags and etc for this guy

  11. I bought the pocket pill case from NP and throw a days worth of pills in it with dosages split in each section of it.

    As for powders....BOOYA..zip lock pill bag from the pharmacy
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Controlled Labs Board Rep
    [email protected]
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility.

  12. I thought I posted to this post already but anyway I was saying I just picked up a 3VO at a nutrition shop by my gym, it holds 3 different supplements at the same time

  13. side note: isnt it illegal to carry unlabeled pills/caps/powder on you?

    anyway, i just take them before my day begins,pre,post,night. if i have to take something during the day, i just keep it in my backpack,pocket, or car.
    Performance Labs Product Specialist


  14. Quote Originally Posted by R1balla View Post
    side note: isnt it illegal to carry unlabeled pills/caps/powder on you?

    anyway, i just take them before my day begins,pre,post,night. if i have to take something during the day, i just keep it in my backpack,pocket, or car.
    Is that right? Jeez lately I just whip em out and throw em down, no matter who's watching.

    It's gotten so bad lately when I go out to eat with my girlfriend I actually put the pills on the table so I don't forget to take them. I love watching the waiter just stare at the dark red anabeta elite and yellow anabolic pump just sitting there next to my beer as he's reading the specials

  15. Quote Originally Posted by FL3X MAGNUM View Post

    LOL that is great
    Its the next best thing to film canisters, if anyone still remembers those ... I stumbled across that looking for a way to take supps backpacking, making sure that there was no way for fish oil to get squished or punctured in my bag. Otherwise I use on of those 7 compartment CVS pill holders
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/powerlifting-strongman/240580-road-derby-cup.html

  16. i've never gotten in trouble for carrying random pills or powders...then again in order to get in trouble some dummy cop would have to search you in which there would have to be reason to search, so you'd probably have to be doing something stupid.....then when they take the pills or powder you tell them what they are and after the tests come back that everything is legal, then your good to go

    even generic asprin isn't clearly labeled and do u know how many ppl keep that stuff on them all the time?

    i'm with the above though, i'm taking a gda supplement and i go out to eat or whatever....that goes right on the table so i don't forget
    Mind and Muscle Rep, mindandmuscle.com
    Selling APS, LG, Liquid Labs, Iforce, ALRI, and HI Tech products
    use code: bktee at checkout for a free t-shirt

  17. Quote Originally Posted by Young Gotti View Post
    i've never gotten in trouble for carrying random pills or powders...then again in order to get in trouble some dummy cop would have to search you in which there would have to be reason to search, so you'd probably have to be doing something stupid.....then when they take the pills or powder you tell them what they are and after the tests come back that everything is legal, then your good to go

    even generic asprin isn't clearly labeled and do u know how many ppl keep that stuff on them all the time?

    i'm with the above though, i'm taking a gda supplement and i go out to eat or whatever....that goes right on the table so i don't forget
    isnt unlabeled pills enough for a search? lol

    yeah ive never had issues with it, but i never have done it in front of a cop before.
    Performance Labs Product Specialist


  18. Quote Originally Posted by R1balla View Post

    isnt unlabeled pills enough for a search? lol

    yeah ive never had issues with it, but i never have done it in front of a cop before.
    Seeing unmarked pills leaves absolutely zero probable cause or reasonable suspicion to commence a search. A law eforcement officer cannot intrude on your privacy to say "Are those pills illegal?" That violates both your 4th and 5th amendment.

    A baggy with white powder and you happend to have some bloodshot eyes and the sniffles while acting irrational could be a different story.
    Controlled Labs Board Rep
    [email protected]
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility.

  19. Quote Originally Posted by R1balla View Post
    isnt unlabeled pills enough for a search? lol

    yeah ive never had issues with it, but i never have done it in front of a cop before.
    well if someone got pulled over, i wouldn't think someone would have a cup holder full of pills...could be wrong but i keep my bags in my pocket for the most part

    however i was pulled over once after the gym when the bags were empty just sitting in my cup holder, figure that would give a reason to search the car, but he either didn't notice or just didn't care because it wasn't like i was messed up or anything
    Mind and Muscle Rep, mindandmuscle.com
    Selling APS, LG, Liquid Labs, Iforce, ALRI, and HI Tech products
    use code: bktee at checkout for a free t-shirt

  20. hey im not saying im right. i just heard that carrying unlabeled pills can cause issues.
    Performance Labs Product Specialist


  21. Quote Originally Posted by Young Gotti View Post

    well if someone got pulled over, i wouldn't think someone would have a cup holder full of pills...could be wrong but i keep my bags in my pocket for the most part

    however i was pulled over once after the gym when the bags were empty just sitting in my cup holder, figure that would give a reason to search the car, but he either didn't notice or just didn't care because it wasn't like i was messed up or anything
    It doesn't matter. Unless you give him a reason, an officer cannot assume that it's illegal.
    Controlled Labs Board Rep
    [email protected]
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility.

  22. Quote Originally Posted by R1balla View Post
    hey im not saying im right. i just heard that carrying unlabeled pills can cause issues.
    I know but I'm saying from my experience and line of work that it's fine. Now if you're talking oral steroids..just hope the cop doesn't know what the pill marking on dbol or winstrol looks like. Either way, he cannot search unless he has a reason to-reasonable suspicion or probable cause. Don't give them a reason to wonder what the pills are, and they can't search.
    Controlled Labs Board Rep
    [email protected]
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility.

  23. Quote Originally Posted by R1balla View Post
    hey im not saying im right. i just heard that carrying unlabeled pills can cause issues.
    oh it could def cause issues and a lot of wasted time.....i just dont' think it's illegal, especially if they took it to a point and u fought it that they had to test the products
    Mind and Muscle Rep, mindandmuscle.com
    Selling APS, LG, Liquid Labs, Iforce, ALRI, and HI Tech products
    use code: bktee at checkout for a free t-shirt

  24. Quote Originally Posted by Young Gotti View Post

    oh it could def cause issues and a lot of wasted time.....i just dont' think it's illegal, especially if they took it to a point and u fought it that they had to test the products
    It's not illegal. To use a field narcotics identification kit you would have to know the exact substance to test for anyways. If a cop asks me what that pill is I would respectfully say that it's none of his business. Unless you're somewhere, like an airport, where signs are posted that you are subject to search and seizure , they will not search you unless they have reason to- my post workout anabeta elite pill in the cup holder is not one of those reasons. If I seem to be under the influence of a substance, then it is a reason to.

    Or ask yourself this-Why would they even sell pill cases.
    Controlled Labs Board Rep
    [email protected]
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility.

  25. I've flown with unlabeled pills many many times. If it was illegal I'm sure TSA would have jacked something or had me arrested by now. I've even had several of the "Your bags were opened and carefully searched" papers placed in my bags.

  26. I use a huge pill box I got online. Best thing I ever got because I would previously just bring all by separate bill bottles, but my gym bag kept bulging from too many products!

  27. I just carry all my pill boxes and have my protein powder in zip bag!

  28. Quote Originally Posted by zv3 View Post
    I use a huge pill box I got online. Best thing I ever got because I would previously just bring all by separate bill bottles, but my gym bag kept bulging from too many products!
    get an NP bag bro!


    My biggest problem is that some caps look alike...got them mixed up a few times before ...f' it I'll just keep them in the bottles and put in my gym bag

  29. this may be taking it too far but when i was in high school and a little punk, i used to crush Xanax and put it into capsules. anything could be in caps.
    Performance Labs Product Specialist

  30. Re: How do you carry your various supps throughout the day?




    Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S™II using Tapatalk 2
    PESCIENCE.COM

    "The only good is knowledge and the only evil is ignorance." - Socrates
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Poll: How do you like your supplements?
    By Vitruvian in forum Supplements
    Replies: 33
    Last Post: 06-18-2007, 08:57 PM
  2. How do you take your oil?
    By flytrapcan in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 06-11-2006, 10:49 PM
  3. How do you organize your supplements?
    By FitnFirm in forum Supplements
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 06-09-2006, 08:02 PM
  4. How do you make your breasts exciting? chicken that is...
    By JonesersRX7 in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 07-24-2005, 09:39 PM
  5. Fruit & Veg - How do you eat yours?
    By 200wannabe in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 09-11-2004, 06:13 PM
Log in
Log in