Versa 1 and PES Enhanced - AnabolicMinds.com

Versa 1 and PES Enhanced

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  185 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation

Cool Versa 1 and PES Enhanced

i was looking around and Both the ingredients in versa 1 are also found in pes preworkout enhanced. thats awesome! so you can basically choose stim(enhanced) or no stims(versa 1). Versa 1 and caffiene free focus xt for a stim break, maybe add some hemavol or agmatine 500 sounds like a great stim break to me! anyways how much they pay you USP? Lol.

2. Diamond Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Interesting
    http://pescience.com/
    http://selectprotein.com/
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES
  3. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  185 lbs.

I just wonder if they are dosed the same as Versa 1
    •   

4. Diamond Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I will seriously be thrilled if CDP-Choline winds up in the final formula. I may buy enhanced as a study aid for that reason
    http://pescience.com/
    http://selectprotein.com/
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES
  5. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  185 lbs.

Name:  pes-enhanced-ingredients.jpg
Views: 729
Size:  85.3 KB This is the final one right?
  6. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

is that the label you found on G N C ? if so, that isnt the final version according to nattydisaster
    Hardcore Supps for the Hardcore Trainer
    Use Discount Code AM20 To Save 20% At www.ironflexsupps.com

7. Board Sponsor

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by thr33x View Post
    i was looking around and Both the ingredients in versa 1 are also found in pes preworkout enhanced. thats awesome! so you can basically choose stim(enhanced) or no stims(versa 1). how about versa 1 and caffiene free focus xt for a stim break, maybe add some hemavol or agmatine 500? anyways how much they pay you USP? Lol.
    A deal was struck....

The amount used is for it's cognitive qualities. You could combine with VERSA-1.
  8. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  230 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    I will seriously be thrilled if CDP-Choline winds up in the final formula. I may buy enhanced as a study aid for that reason
    I think it could work well in that situation. The focus/mental clarity I got with Enhanced was better than Craze IMO.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  9. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  230 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by USPlabsRep View Post

A deal was struck....

The amount used is for it's cognitive qualities. You could combine with VERSA-1.
    I'm looking forward to giving that a try.
    PES Representative
    http://selectprotein.com
  10. Elite Member

Not sure I see what the question is but I like this thread anyways.
    PES Representative
    Don't miss out on the next deal:
    Protein Backed by Science: http://selectprotein.com
  11. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.

A deal was struck....

but didnt you find the increased amount didnt have any additional effects? (2+ caps of versa). so why would taking enhanced with versa be beneficial?

12. Board Sponsor

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by R1balla View Post
    but didnt you find the increased amount didnt have any additional effects? (2+ caps of versa). so why would taking enhanced with versa be beneficial?
    the amount in enhanced and one versa-1 capsule wouldn't be near the amount of two caps of Versa. The reason (if combined with Enhanced) for the addition of versa is to reach the higher anabolic threshold. If enhanced had the amount in VERSA-1, the product would be cost prohibitive...

Lower amount (cognitive)
    Higher amount (cognitive/anabolic)
  13. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.

the amount in enhanced and one versa-1 capsule wouldn't be near the amount of two caps of Versa. The reason (if combined with Enhanced) for the addition of versa is to reach the higher anabolic threshold. If enhanced had the amount in VERSA-1, the product would be cost prohibitive...

Lower amount (cognitive)
    Higher amount (cognitive/anabolic)

gotcha.

14. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  185 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by R1balla View Post
    is that the label you found on G N C ? if so, that isnt the final version according to nattydisaster
    i found this on supplement inner circle dot com
  15. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  185 lbs.

A deal was struck....

combine??? Hell Yea!
  16. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  185 lbs.

A deal was struck....

A deal you say... So you share some of their patents now? :0
  17. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  185 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by bolt10 View Post
    Not sure I see what the question is but I like this thread anyways.
    Sorry i re read it and i kinda made it sound like i was asking a question. i was just saying that versa one with caff free focus xt, hemavol, or agmatine 500 would be a awesome stim break!
  18. PESCIENCE.com
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

The ingredient you are showing on that label is Tembamide, also found in Alphamine

But you are correct in that Aegeline WILL indeed be in the final formula...along with some other surprises we will explain later.

Aegeline is a pretty special ingredient. At high doses it produces cognitive and anabolic effects. At lower doses, it still produces cognitive effects especially when in combination with other cognitive enhancers.

Enhanced is utilizing the lower dose cognitive feel...this makes more sense for a product that is not taken daily. You can stack with VERSA-1 and taken VERSA daily

Enhanced has multiple licensed ingredients in its formula.
    Amino-IV - Not Your Average Amino
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined
  19. Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by nattydisaster View Post
    The ingredient you are showing on that label is Tembamide, also found in Alphamine

But you are correct in that Aegeline WILL indeed be in the final formula...along with some other surprises we will explain later.

Aegeline is a pretty special ingredient. At high doses it produces cognitive and anabolic effects. At lower doses, it still produces cognitive effects especially when in combination with other cognitive enhancers.

Enhanced is utilizing the lower dose cognitive feel...this makes more sense for a product that is not taken daily. You can stack with VERSA-1 and taken VERSA daily

The man has spoken
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
  20. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.

do we have a release date yet?

21. Board Sponsor

A deal you say... So you share some of their patents now? :0
    Our Patents are pending....

i feel collaboration is key for the consumer. I've always enjoyed stacking our products with other companies products. I advocate that..always have.

I feel that is confidence in brand to collaborate. You earn customers for life not for the moment.
  22. Board Sponsor

oops, sure is Tembamide...My bad for dropping the ingredient first.
  23. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  160 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

I have never used PES Enhanced. But I have used PES Enhanced Threads. I'm not even sure they should ever sell the product because just thinking about PES Enhanced being released after reading PES Enhanced threads gets me sooo stoked.

PES Enhanced Threads = best PreWO of all time.
  24. Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by Lutztenways View Post
    I have never used PES Enhanced. But I have used PES Enhanced Threads. I'm not even sure they should ever sell the product because just thinking about PES Enhanced being released after reading PES Enhanced threads gets me sooo stoked.

Haha.....you are in for a treat when you actually try it then! Lol
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
  25. Elite Member

Exciting new info. Guess I'll just have to continue V-1 with my Enhanced once I finally get my hands on it.
    PES Representative
    Don't miss out on the next deal:
    Protein Backed by Science: http://selectprotein.com
  26. Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by bolt10
    Exciting new info. Guess I'll just have to continue V-1 with my Enhanced once I finally get my hands on it.
    Should be an awesome stack!
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
  27. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.

Our Patents are pending....

i feel collaboration is key for the consumer. I've always enjoyed stacking our products with other companies products. I advocate that..always have.

I feel that is confidence in brand to collaborate. You earn customers for life not for the moment.
    i agree. when i used to rep for AppNut, i would always suggest other products from different companies that stack well with ours. For example: one of my favorite bulking stack is IGF 2 + Prime + Anabeta

28. Elite Member

Enhanced + V-1... yes please. Gonna be a nice combo I do believe
    PES Representative
    http://www.pescience.com/insider
    http://www.selectprotein.com
  29. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'4"  222 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Yay! Enhanced & Versa-1 stacked? Beast mode activated.
  30. Professional Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Lutztenways View Post

PES Enhanced Threads added 15 pounds to my bench press in three days of reading them. I don't have any idea what kind of gains you could see from reading the same ones multiple times. Probably get your friends to think you're juicing.
    EvoMuse Products Rep

PM me with any questions!
  31. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  185 lbs.

nutra needs to get in on this stack!
  32. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  185 lbs.

yea thats awesome to know you guys are working together to make better products, and that some ingredients can be useful in different variations to get diff effects.
  33. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  185 lbs.

So a even better ingredient profile is coming! wow cant wait! any word on samples yet?
  34. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.

More interested in enhanced now.

(No offense PES, I was gonna buy it anyway lol)
  35. Professional Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

So a even better ingredient profile is coming! wow cant wait! any word on samples yet?

Insider deal will be first and probably the best deal out there. *Insert jump on it video here*
    EvoMuse Products Rep

PM me with any questions!
  36. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.

Insider deal needs to come out now!
  37. PESCIENCE.com
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

There is only one formula, its not anywhere yet.

Technically though, its on a freight truck and will be in stores soon

Quote Originally Posted by jimbuick View Post
    More interested in enhanced now.

(No offense PES, I was gonna buy it anyway lol)
    lol

Quote Originally Posted by AlexErdellan View Post
    Insider deal needs to come out now!
    Very soon!

We are getting prepped for the insider sale
    Amino-IV - Not Your Average Amino
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined
  38. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Exciting news!
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
  39. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  185 lbs.

I hope i get paid before this comes out lol
  40. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  180 lbs.

I've been ready. Money getting old lol
    Orbit Nutrition Rep
    Use code SOCIAL for 10% off your order at Orbitnutrition.com
    I'm a Brooklyn boy I may take some gettin' use to
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. TestForece - Nootropic and Mood Enhancement effects
    By dsade in forum E-Pharm Nutrition
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 02-09-2011, 09:08 PM
  2. Serotonin levels and PE
    By thewolf49 in forum Supplements