Versa 1 and PES Enhanced

thr33x

thr33x

Awards
  • Established
i was looking around and Both the ingredients in versa 1 are also found in pes preworkout enhanced. thats awesome! so you can basically choose stim(enhanced) or no stims(versa 1). Versa 1 and caffiene free focus xt for a stim break, maybe add some hemavol or agmatine 500 sounds like a great stim break to me! :) anyways how much they pay you USP? Lol.

thr33x

thr33x

Awards
  • Established
I just wonder if they are dosed the same as Versa 1

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
I will seriously be thrilled if CDP-Choline winds up in the final formula. I may buy enhanced as a study aid for that reason :D

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
is that the label you found on G N C ? if so, that isnt the final version according to nattydisaster

USPlabsRep

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i was looking around and Both the ingredients in versa 1 are also found in pes preworkout enhanced. thats awesome! so you can basically choose stim(enhanced) or no stims(versa 1). how about versa 1 and caffiene free focus xt for a stim break, maybe add some hemavol or agmatine 500? :) anyways how much they pay you USP? Lol.
A deal was struck....

The amount used is for it's cognitive qualities. You could combine with VERSA-1.

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I will seriously be thrilled if CDP-Choline winds up in the final formula. I may buy enhanced as a study aid for that reason :D
I think it could work well in that situation. The focus/mental clarity I got with Enhanced was better than Craze IMO.

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
A deal was struck....

The amount used is for it's cognitive qualities. You could combine with VERSA-1.
I'm looking forward to giving that a try.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Not sure I see what the question is but I like this thread anyways. :D

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
A deal was struck....

but didnt you find the increased amount didnt have any additional effects? (2+ caps of versa). so why would taking enhanced with versa be beneficial?

USPlabsRep

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
but didnt you find the increased amount didnt have any additional effects? (2+ caps of versa). so why would taking enhanced with versa be beneficial?
the amount in enhanced and one versa-1 capsule wouldn't be near the amount of two caps of Versa. The reason (if combined with Enhanced) for the addition of versa is to reach the higher anabolic threshold. If enhanced had the amount in VERSA-1, the product would be cost prohibitive...

Lower amount (cognitive)
Higher amount (cognitive/anabolic)

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
the amount in enhanced and one versa-1 capsule wouldn't be near the amount of two caps of Versa. The reason (if combined with Enhanced) for the addition of versa is to reach the higher anabolic threshold. If enhanced had the amount in VERSA-1, the product would be cost prohibitive...

Lower amount (cognitive)
Higher amount (cognitive/anabolic)

gotcha.

thr33x

thr33x

Awards
  • Established
Not sure I see what the question is but I like this thread anyways. :D
Sorry i re read it and i kinda made it sound like i was asking a question. i was just saying that versa one with caff free focus xt, hemavol, or agmatine 500 would be a awesome stim break!

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The ingredient you are showing on that label is Tembamide, also found in Alphamine

But you are correct in that Aegeline WILL indeed be in the final formula...along with some other surprises we will explain later.

Aegeline is a pretty special ingredient. At high doses it produces cognitive and anabolic effects. At lower doses, it still produces cognitive effects especially when in combination with other cognitive enhancers.

Enhanced is utilizing the lower dose cognitive feel...this makes more sense for a product that is not taken daily. You can stack with VERSA-1 and taken VERSA daily

Enhanced has multiple licensed ingredients in its formula.

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
The ingredient you are showing on that label is Tembamide, also found in Alphamine

But you are correct in that Aegeline WILL indeed be in the final formula...along with some other surprises we will explain later.

Aegeline is a pretty special ingredient. At high doses it produces cognitive and anabolic effects. At lower doses, it still produces cognitive effects especially when in combination with other cognitive enhancers.

Enhanced is utilizing the lower dose cognitive feel...this makes more sense for a product that is not taken daily. You can stack with VERSA-1 and taken VERSA daily

The man has spoken

USPlabsRep

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
A deal you say... So you share some of their patents now? :0
Our Patents are pending....

i feel collaboration is key for the consumer. I've always enjoyed stacking our products with other companies products. I advocate that..always have.

I feel that is confidence in brand to collaborate. You earn customers for life not for the moment.

Lutztenways

Lutztenways

Awards
I have never used PES Enhanced. But I have used PES Enhanced Threads. I'm not even sure they should ever sell the product because just thinking about PES Enhanced being released after reading PES Enhanced threads gets me sooo stoked.

PES Enhanced Threads = best PreWO of all time.

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
I have never used PES Enhanced. But I have used PES Enhanced Threads. I'm not even sure they should ever sell the product because just thinking about PES Enhanced being released after reading PES Enhanced threads gets me sooo stoked.

Haha.....you are in for a treat when you actually try it then! Lol

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Exciting new info. Guess I'll just have to continue V-1 with my Enhanced once I finally get my hands on it. :D

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Exciting new info. Guess I'll just have to continue V-1 with my Enhanced once I finally get my hands on it. :D
Should be an awesome stack!

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Our Patents are pending....

i feel collaboration is key for the consumer. I've always enjoyed stacking our products with other companies products. I advocate that..always have.

I feel that is confidence in brand to collaborate. You earn customers for life not for the moment.
i agree. when i used to rep for AppNut, i would always suggest other products from different companies that stack well with ours. For example: one of my favorite bulking stack is IGF 2 + Prime + Anabeta

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Enhanced + V-1... yes please. Gonna be a nice combo I do believe

Bamski

Bamski

Awards
  • Established
Yay! Enhanced & Versa-1 stacked? Beast mode activated.

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

PES Enhanced Threads added 15 pounds to my bench press in three days of reading them. I don't have any idea what kind of gains you could see from reading the same ones multiple times. Probably get your friends to think you're juicing.

thr33x

thr33x

Awards
  • Established
yea thats awesome to know you guys are working together to make better products, and that some ingredients can be useful in different variations to get diff effects.

thr33x

thr33x

Awards
  • Established

So a even better ingredient profile is coming! wow cant wait! any word on samples yet?

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
More interested in enhanced now.

(No offense PES, I was gonna buy it anyway lol)

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So a even better ingredient profile is coming! wow cant wait! any word on samples yet?

Insider deal will be first and probably the best deal out there. *Insert jump on it video here*

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
There is only one formula, its not anywhere yet.

Technically though, its on a freight truck and will be in stores soon

More interested in enhanced now.

(No offense PES, I was gonna buy it anyway lol)
lol

Insider deal needs to come out now!
Very soon!

We are getting prepped for the insider sale

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've been ready. Money getting old lol

JRob23

JRob23

Awards
  • Established
Versa-1, enhanced and dmae

"The Thinking Man's" stack

;)

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
There is only one formula, its not anywhere yet.

Technically though, its on a freight truck and will be in stores soon

lol

Very soon!

We are getting prepped for the insider sale
I think this probably made a lot of people very happy!

thr33x

thr33x

Awards
  • Established
Ordered! Even though i have no use for the erase its still a good deal