Versa 1 and PES Enhanced

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. Cool Versa 1 and PES Enhanced


    i was looking around and Both the ingredients in versa 1 are also found in pes preworkout enhanced. thats awesome! so you can basically choose stim(enhanced) or no stims(versa 1). Versa 1 and caffiene free focus xt for a stim break, maybe add some hemavol or agmatine 500 sounds like a great stim break to me! anyways how much they pay you USP? Lol.


  2. Interesting
    http://pescience.com/
    http://selectprotein.com/
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES

  3. I just wonder if they are dosed the same as Versa 1
    •   
       


  4. I will seriously be thrilled if CDP-Choline winds up in the final formula. I may buy enhanced as a study aid for that reason
    http://pescience.com/
    http://selectprotein.com/
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES

  5. Name:  pes-enhanced-ingredients.jpg
Views: 806
Size:  85.3 KB This is the final one right?

  6. is that the label you found on G N C ? if so, that isnt the final version according to nattydisaster
    Iron Forged Nutrition Rep

    use code "R1balla" to receive a discount

  7. Quote Originally Posted by thr33x View Post
    i was looking around and Both the ingredients in versa 1 are also found in pes preworkout enhanced. thats awesome! so you can basically choose stim(enhanced) or no stims(versa 1). how about versa 1 and caffiene free focus xt for a stim break, maybe add some hemavol or agmatine 500? anyways how much they pay you USP? Lol.
    A deal was struck....

    The amount used is for it's cognitive qualities. You could combine with VERSA-1.

  8. Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    I will seriously be thrilled if CDP-Choline winds up in the final formula. I may buy enhanced as a study aid for that reason
    I think it could work well in that situation. The focus/mental clarity I got with Enhanced was better than Craze IMO.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  9. Quote Originally Posted by USPlabsRep View Post

    A deal was struck....

    The amount used is for it's cognitive qualities. You could combine with VERSA-1.
    I'm looking forward to giving that a try.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  10. Not sure I see what the question is but I like this thread anyways.
    PES Representative
    Don't miss out on the next deal:
    http://pescience.com/insider
    Protein Backed by Science: http://selectprotein.com

  11. Quote Originally Posted by USPlabsRep View Post
    A deal was struck....

    The amount used is for it's cognitive qualities. You could combine with VERSA-1.
    but didnt you find the increased amount didnt have any additional effects? (2+ caps of versa). so why would taking enhanced with versa be beneficial?
    Iron Forged Nutrition Rep

    use code "R1balla" to receive a discount

  12. Quote Originally Posted by R1balla View Post
    but didnt you find the increased amount didnt have any additional effects? (2+ caps of versa). so why would taking enhanced with versa be beneficial?
    the amount in enhanced and one versa-1 capsule wouldn't be near the amount of two caps of Versa. The reason (if combined with Enhanced) for the addition of versa is to reach the higher anabolic threshold. If enhanced had the amount in VERSA-1, the product would be cost prohibitive...

    Lower amount (cognitive)
    Higher amount (cognitive/anabolic)

  13. Quote Originally Posted by USPlabsRep View Post
    the amount in enhanced and one versa-1 capsule wouldn't be near the amount of two caps of Versa. The reason (if combined with Enhanced) for the addition of versa is to reach the higher anabolic threshold. If enhanced had the amount in VERSA-1, the product would be cost prohibitive...

    Lower amount (cognitive)
    Higher amount (cognitive/anabolic)

    gotcha.
    Iron Forged Nutrition Rep

    use code "R1balla" to receive a discount

  14. Quote Originally Posted by R1balla View Post
    is that the label you found on G N C ? if so, that isnt the final version according to nattydisaster
    i found this on supplement inner circle dot com

  15. Quote Originally Posted by USPlabsRep View Post
    A deal was struck....

    The amount used is for it's cognitive qualities. You could combine with VERSA-1.
    combine??? Hell Yea!

  16. Quote Originally Posted by USPlabsRep View Post
    A deal was struck....

    The amount used is for it's cognitive qualities. You could combine with VERSA-1.
    A deal you say... So you share some of their patents now? :0

  17. Quote Originally Posted by bolt10 View Post
    Not sure I see what the question is but I like this thread anyways.
    Sorry i re read it and i kinda made it sound like i was asking a question. i was just saying that versa one with caff free focus xt, hemavol, or agmatine 500 would be a awesome stim break!

  18. The ingredient you are showing on that label is Tembamide, also found in Alphamine

    But you are correct in that Aegeline WILL indeed be in the final formula...along with some other surprises we will explain later.

    Aegeline is a pretty special ingredient. At high doses it produces cognitive and anabolic effects. At lower doses, it still produces cognitive effects especially when in combination with other cognitive enhancers.

    Enhanced is utilizing the lower dose cognitive feel...this makes more sense for a product that is not taken daily. You can stack with VERSA-1 and taken VERSA daily

    Enhanced has multiple licensed ingredients in its formula.
    HIGH VOLUME - Supreme Stim-Free Nitric Oxide Matrix
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined

  19. Quote Originally Posted by nattydisaster View Post
    The ingredient you are showing on that label is Tembamide, also found in Alphamine

    But you are correct in that Aegeline WILL indeed be in the final formula...along with some other surprises we will explain later.

    Aegeline is a pretty special ingredient. At high doses it produces cognitive and anabolic effects. At lower doses, it still produces cognitive effects especially when in combination with other cognitive enhancers.

    Enhanced is utilizing the lower dose cognitive feel...this makes more sense for a product that is not taken daily. You can stack with VERSA-1 and taken VERSA daily

    Enhanced has multiple licensed ingredients in its formula.
    The man has spoken
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider

  20. do we have a release date yet?
    Iron Forged Nutrition Rep

    use code "R1balla" to receive a discount

  21. Quote Originally Posted by thr33x View Post
    A deal you say... So you share some of their patents now? :0
    Our Patents are pending....

    i feel collaboration is key for the consumer. I've always enjoyed stacking our products with other companies products. I advocate that..always have.

    I feel that is confidence in brand to collaborate. You earn customers for life not for the moment.

  22. Quote Originally Posted by nattydisaster View Post
    The ingredient you are showing on that label is Tembamide, also found in Alphamine

    .
    oops, sure is Tembamide...My bad for dropping the ingredient first.

  23. I have never used PES Enhanced. But I have used PES Enhanced Threads. I'm not even sure they should ever sell the product because just thinking about PES Enhanced being released after reading PES Enhanced threads gets me sooo stoked.

    PES Enhanced Threads = best PreWO of all time.

  24. Quote Originally Posted by Lutztenways View Post
    I have never used PES Enhanced. But I have used PES Enhanced Threads. I'm not even sure they should ever sell the product because just thinking about PES Enhanced being released after reading PES Enhanced threads gets me sooo stoked.

    PES Enhanced Threads = best PreWO of all time.
    Haha.....you are in for a treat when you actually try it then! Lol
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider

  25. Exciting new info. Guess I'll just have to continue V-1 with my Enhanced once I finally get my hands on it.
    PES Representative
    Don't miss out on the next deal:
    http://pescience.com/insider
    Protein Backed by Science: http://selectprotein.com

  26. Quote Originally Posted by bolt10
    Exciting new info. Guess I'll just have to continue V-1 with my Enhanced once I finally get my hands on it.
    Should be an awesome stack!
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider

  27. Quote Originally Posted by USPlabsRep View Post
    Our Patents are pending....

    i feel collaboration is key for the consumer. I've always enjoyed stacking our products with other companies products. I advocate that..always have.

    I feel that is confidence in brand to collaborate. You earn customers for life not for the moment.
    i agree. when i used to rep for AppNut, i would always suggest other products from different companies that stack well with ours. For example: one of my favorite bulking stack is IGF 2 + Prime + Anabeta
    Iron Forged Nutrition Rep

    use code "R1balla" to receive a discount

  28. Enhanced + V-1... yes please. Gonna be a nice combo I do believe
    PEScience Representative
    http://www.pescience.com/insider
    http://www.selectprotein.com

  29. Yay! Enhanced & Versa-1 stacked? Beast mode activated.

  30. Quote Originally Posted by Lutztenways View Post
    I have never used PES Enhanced. But I have used PES Enhanced Threads. I'm not even sure they should ever sell the product because just thinking about PES Enhanced being released after reading PES Enhanced threads gets me sooo stoked.

    PES Enhanced Threads = best PreWO of all time.
    PES Enhanced Threads added 15 pounds to my bench press in three days of reading them. I don't have any idea what kind of gains you could see from reading the same ones multiple times. Probably get your friends to think you're juicing.
    EvoMuse Products Rep

    PM me with any questions!

  31. nutra needs to get in on this stack!

  32. yea thats awesome to know you guys are working together to make better products, and that some ingredients can be useful in different variations to get diff effects.

  33. Quote Originally Posted by nattydisaster View Post
    The ingredient you are showing on that label is Tembamide, also found in Alphamine

    But you are correct in that Aegeline WILL indeed be in the final formula...along with some other surprises we will explain later.

    Aegeline is a pretty special ingredient. At high doses it produces cognitive and anabolic effects. At lower doses, it still produces cognitive effects especially when in combination with other cognitive enhancers.

    Enhanced is utilizing the lower dose cognitive feel...this makes more sense for a product that is not taken daily. You can stack with VERSA-1 and taken VERSA daily

    Enhanced has multiple licensed ingredients in its formula.
    So a even better ingredient profile is coming! wow cant wait! any word on samples yet?

  34. More interested in enhanced now.

    (No offense PES, I was gonna buy it anyway lol)

  35. Quote Originally Posted by thr33x View Post
    So a even better ingredient profile is coming! wow cant wait! any word on samples yet?


    Insider deal will be first and probably the best deal out there. *Insert jump on it video here*
    EvoMuse Products Rep

    PM me with any questions!

  36. Insider deal needs to come out now!

  37. Quote Originally Posted by thr33x View Post
    So a even better ingredient profile is coming! wow cant wait! any word on samples yet?
    There is only one formula, its not anywhere yet.

    Technically though, its on a freight truck and will be in stores soon

    Quote Originally Posted by jimbuick View Post
    More interested in enhanced now.

    (No offense PES, I was gonna buy it anyway lol)
    lol

    Quote Originally Posted by AlexErdellan View Post
    Insider deal needs to come out now!
    Very soon!

    We are getting prepped for the insider sale
    HIGH VOLUME - Supreme Stim-Free Nitric Oxide Matrix
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined

  38. Exciting news!
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative

  39. I hope i get paid before this comes out lol

  40. I've been ready. Money getting old lol
    Black Lion Representative
    I'm a Brooklyn boy I may take some gettin' use to
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. TestForece - Nootropic and Mood Enhancement effects
    By dsade in forum E-Pharm Nutrition
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 02-09-2011, 10:08 PM
  2. Serotonin levels and PE
    By thewolf49 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: 04-09-2010, 12:52 AM
  3. PCT and Libido Enhancement Journal
    By Cardinal in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 04-18-2006, 02:27 PM
  4. DHEA and Mood Enhancement
    By Parteeman in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-11-2005, 02:50 PM
Log in
Log in