Intimidate/Endosurge/Erase Pro +/- Ostarine?

oz_phys

oz_phys

Awards
Hi

Just looking for some advice about the possibility/option of adding ostarine ( MK-2866 ) to my upcoming 8-week recomp cycle, which includes: iForce Intimidate/BPS Endosurge/PES Erase Pro

I have utilized these products previously (as well as other similar natty supplements – DAA, OG Erase, Reversitol v2/Testabolan v2)

My goals are primarily recomposition year around due to other athletic commitments – I run/road cycle/swim weekly – and resistance train in the gym 3-4x/week. I have successfully (?) trialed DC training, modified PHAT training, and body-part split program in the past ~7 years.

My diet is reasonably on point, following a paleo-style with additions (love my milk, greek yoghurt, oats). I generally carb-cycle depending on my aerobic activity demands.

I was looking at commencing the 8-week stack listed above in March, but recently I had been doing some reading on SARMs, and thought Ostarine could possibly be added? If dosed at 12.5mg ED, I also have an 8-week supply.

Is adding this SARM a good idea?
If so, how should the different supps be staggered? – a mini-natural PCT seems like a good idea following an Ostarine cycle?

Cheers in advance for your advice!

Last edited:
UncleWade

UncleWade

Awards
  • Established
You might consider checking out the Anabolic section for a little more insight into SARMs. I personally think it would be better-covered there, but I could be wrong.

Just wanted to chime in say thank you for your support of iForce - if you have any further questions, comments, or concerns related to any of our products please feel free to contact me any way you see fit and I'd be more than willing to help! :) Best of luck.

oz_phys

oz_phys

Awards
Ok, will try there thanks mate.

As for iForce - easy to support a solid supplement company. Enjoy the versatility of hemavol with other Pre-WO (incl dexaprine), the effects of testabolan/reversitol, and am currently utilizing Lights Out (with 3x caps SNS ZMA)...keep it up!

alwaysfirst

Banned
Awards
I like Osta and gained a lot of quality weight I kept after. I would dose a little higher, maybe around 17,5, I didn't feel a difference going higher but play with yourself. I would save the rest of you stack to after, Osta shut me down slightly.
Good luck!

oz_phys

oz_phys

Awards
I like Osta and gained a lot of quality weight I kept after. I would dose a little higher, maybe around 17,5, I didn't feel a difference going higher but play with yourself. I would save the rest of you stack to after, Osta shut me down slightly.
Good luck!
Ok, might bump the dose up a bit and stick to a 6-week cycle. Do you recommend any additional supps pre/during/post considering the slight shutdown?

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Intimidate + Erase is a very solid stack, have used it myself with awesome results. Sarms can be added, shouldn't cause an issue although I can't comment on your dose and protocol for that.

Mike

oz_phys

oz_phys

Awards
Intimidate + Erase is a very solid stack, have used it myself with awesome results. Sarms can be added, shouldn't cause an issue although I can't comment on your dose and protocol for that.

Mike
Thanks for the reply. I agree, and endosurge also compliments that stack nicely although I guess the curiosity of adding a SARM to an already effective stack got the better of me..maybe they shouldn't be paired up, the more research I do, the more confused I get hah!

alwaysfirst

Banned
Awards
Ok, might bump the dose up a bit and stick to a 6-week cycle. Do you recommend any additional supps pre/during/post considering the slight shutdown?
no, I think what you have will be a great 10 week cycle (6 week Osta+4 week the rest you have)

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just take your sarm solo bro, that would be your best bet.

Mike

oz_phys

oz_phys

Awards
Least running SARM solo would enable an accurate reading of it's effects - should I follow up with ~4 weeks of DAA (or similar) with an AI like a mini-PCT?

alwaysfirst

Banned
Awards
Least running SARM solo would enable an accurate reading of it's effects - should I follow up with ~4 weeks of DAA (or similar) with an AI like a mini-PCT?
I would recommend so, I felt a little sluggish after so DAA+AI is a great way to make sure you feel good after.
I gained weight during my Osta run and I kept all weigh so you should have fun :)

oz_phys

oz_phys

Awards
I would recommend so, I felt a little sluggish after so DAA+AI is a great way to make sure you feel good after.
I gained weight during my Osta run and I kept all weigh so you should have fun :)
Sounds good - definitely excited. Thanks for your advice!

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i've only ever used s4, hated it. Much better off pushing peptides imo.

oz_phys

oz_phys

Awards
i've only ever used s4, hated it. Much better off pushing peptides imo.
Haven't had too much to do with peptides - the national level football players (NRL, AFL) here in Australia have recently become entangled in a 'drug scandal' due to their use of such 'supplements'...jury's still out

Ostarine was slightly more appealing due to it's minimally invasive nature and shorter cycle time...peptides will also be much more difficult to source following their current publicity in the media etc...also, S4 will not be on the cards.

Think I will proceed with a 6-week ostarine cycle followed by a 4-week natty test boost combo and an AI..

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Haven't had too much to do with peptides - the national level football players (NRL, AFL) here in Australia have recently become entangled in a 'drug scandal' due to their use of such 'supplements'...jury's still out

Ostarine was slightly more appealing due to it's minimally invasive nature and shorter cycle time...peptides will also be much more difficult to source following their current publicity in the media etc...also, S4 will not be on the cards.

Think I will proceed with a 6-week ostarine cycle followed by a 4-week natty test boost combo and an AI..
Then i def suggest trying sarms, don't mess with anything that can risk legality if that if of concern, props to you for caring!

Mike