16wk cutting cycle?

Tatt2d

Awards
I am lookin for some advice about a cutting plan I have come up with. Any suggestions would be greatly appriciated. Here is how it looks. By the way I am 6ft 238lbs 17-18%Bf. Diet during cycle will be 50/30/20 for the 1st 8wks then 40/40/20 the last 8wks. I will adjust cals thru out 16wks.

1st 8wks
Sesathin
Flax Oil
Green Food
Lipo6 EF Liquid Caps
Vaspo EF
R-ALA

2nd 8wks
Flax Oil
NO Explode
Vitrix
R-ALA
Green Food

unitas27

unitas27

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Looks, good, but you may want to keep using the Sesathin through the entire cutting period. If you have the money, I would add Lean xtreme 7-OH during the last 3-4 weeks. It will reduce the cortisol and rev up your thyroid, which will slow down quite a bit if you cut for 16 weeks. Also, adding green tea extract (which it cheap) could help your cutting efforts.

max silver

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Adding a topical product would be a nice addition as well, perhaps absolved for the first period of your cut, and lipoderm ultra during the second phase.

Tatt2d

Awards
Looks, good, but you may want to keep using the Sesathin through the entire cutting period. If you have the money, I would add Lean xtreme 7-OH during the last 3-4 weeks. It will reduce the cortisol and rev up your thyroid, which will slow down quite a bit if you cut for 16 weeks. Also, adding green tea extract (which it cheap) could help your cutting efforts.
Do you think I should run Green tea the whole time or just the 1st 8wks

max silver

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I would throw in the green tea for the entire 8 weeks myself. If you are up to capping your own supplies, 1fast sells a very high quality green tea extract, however this stuff is nasty tasting to the extreme. If you don't like capping, NOW foods makess a decent extract as well.

Tatt2d

Awards
I would throw in the green tea for the entire 8 weeks myself. If you are up to capping your own supplies, 1fast sells a very high quality green tea extract, however this stuff is nasty tasting to the extreme. If you don't like capping, NOW foods makess a decent extract as well.
Thanks for the info. I will give it a shot.

max silver

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I just checked on the 1fast site, and found nothing under scivation as far as green tea is concerned. Would you be referring to the Primaforce brand by any chance? That one looks like a good quality extract, being quite a bit more potent than the Now brand.

theamazing3000

Awards
  • Established
Sorry! Your right! lack of sleep the past couple of nights must be getting to me!
But yes it does appear to be fairly potent for the money.