Somatomax

alwaysfirst

Banned
Awards
Anyone tried this? I got some from my friend and I had great sleep and woke up thinking I only slept for a minute but actually had 8 hours of sleep and felt great! I gonna try some tonight also and if I have the same great sleep I'm getting some if someone don't have anything to say way I shouldn't?
http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/hi-tech-pharmaceuticals/somatomax-20-servings.html

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Pretty pricey for only 20 servings is all I'm going to say.

alwaysfirst

Banned
Awards
Yeah, it is but the sleep I had last was amazing and the taste was really good! Hopefully it has some benefits also?

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Other benefits would be elevated mood, increased libido, and work performance would be increased mainly because you are getting a deep sleep at night and waking up very rested.

But like I stated in my first post there are better sleep options to look into that do the exact same thing for more servings and less cash.

alwaysfirst

Banned
Awards
Can you recommend something that you tried that actually works? I tried a few, lately I have been doing ZMA+1-carboxy+supersaponins which have been working good, but the taste is horrible :(
This one tasted great and the sleep was the best! I try it tonight again to see if I get the same effect

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Melatonin + SS Dopadex + Theanine

IForce Lights Out

AI Sports 3Z

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Bigmac2013 Product Reviews 2