USPlabs cycle

riseabove5

riseabove5

Awards
I usually go cellucor products but im trying something new. This is my first usplabs cycle. Test powder, prime and yok3d. I'm about a week away from 4 weeks. I'm planning on staying ending test powder and possibly going another 4 weeks on prime. Is that safe to do? Or should I end both at the 4 week mark?

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
That's fine, you can keep it past 4 weeks. :)

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I usually go cellucor products but im trying something new. This is my first usplabs cycle. Test powder, prime and yok3d. I'm about a week away from 4 weeks. I'm planning on staying ending test powder and possibly going another 4 weeks on prime. Is that safe to do? Or should I end both at the 4 week mark?
You can stack them or run the TestPowder & prime back to back.

The stack should yield some serious strength gains with a nice increase in lean body mass. It is ok to stack for 8 weeks

riseabove5

riseabove5

Awards

The stack should yield some serious strength gains with a nice increase in lean body mass. It is ok to stack for 8 weeks
Both test powder and prime?

Celorza

Celorza

Awards

You mean with proper Hypertrophy, caloric surplus and quality time at the gym and in bed right? Yeah like this I do agree.