Bpi anabolic elite?

1. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    58.13%

Bpi anabolic elite?

Can you tell me guys if this is a pro-hormone or no? I was a bit confused about it.And has anyone of you tried it?

2. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  217 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    58.28%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by MrChocoLate View Post
    Can you tell me guys if this is a pro-hormone or no? I was a bit confused about it.And has anyone of you tried it?
    It is nowhere near a prohormone. Also, BPI makes crap products as well and I believe a few others may chime in on that in agreement. Judging by your question it's safe to assume that you aren't ready for a prohormone. What are you looking for?
    Controlled Labs Board Rep
    sean@ControlledLabs.com
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility.
  3. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    32.04%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

I looked at the product for 2 seconds and realized it was worthless. Far superior options out there for less money.

Go with AnaBeta Elite
    PES Representative
    http://www.pescience.com/insider
    http://www.selectprotein.com
    •   

4. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    58.13%

Quote Originally Posted by Sean1332 View Post
    It is nowhere near a prohormone. Also, BPI makes crap products as well and I believe a few others may chime in on that in agreement. Judging by your question it's safe to assume that you aren't ready for a prohormone. What are you looking for?
    Something to help me to put mass and as lean as i can.But mass at first place. I was thinking to take anabeta with erase d-aspartic acid and something more special. I though that bpi anabolic may be.So anabol 5 from nutrex is crap to?
  5. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  217 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    58.28%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Something to help me to put mass and as lean as i can.But mass at first place. I was thinking to take anabeta with erase d-aspartic acid and something more special. I though that bpi anabolic may be.So anabol 5 from nutrex is crap to?
    How old are you? Do you understand what those products do? Yes those are good products to stack. Nutrex is crap too.
    sean@ControlledLabs.com
  6. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    58.13%

How old are you? Do you understand what those products do? Yes those are good products to stack. Nutrex is crap too.
    I am at 21. Test boosters and anti-estrogen. Am i right my friend? What do you sugest for a good mass pack? happy to hear your advice.
  7. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  217 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    58.28%

I am at 21. Test boosters and anti-estrogen. Am i right my friend? What do you sugest for a good mass pack? happy to hear your advice.
    I would recommend a DAA supplement: T-Blast, D-Pol, Test Powder. Also I'm the biggest fan of either PES Anabeta or Anabeta Elite over anything. Other people will chime in hopefully but those I have personally experienced with quality results. Youre 21 though and your hormones are still raging..
    sean@ControlledLabs.com
  8. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    58.13%

I would recommend a DAA supplement: T-Blast, D-Pol, Test Powder. Also I'm the biggest fan of either PES Anabeta or Anabeta Elite over anything. Other people will chime in hopefully but those I have personally experienced with quality results. Youre 21 though and your hormones are still raging..
    If i was jumped to a pro-hormone at my age with full cycle asists and pct and etc you think that i will damage my hormones ?
  9. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  217 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    58.28%

I think you should explore natural options before anything as there are many natural products that will give great results when diet and training is up to snuff. I would reach and maximize your natural potential before even thinking about going that route.
    sean@ControlledLabs.com
  10. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    58.13%

I think you should explore natural options before anything as there are many natural products that will give great results when diet and training is up to snuff. I would reach and maximize your natural potential before even thinking about going that route.
    Ok thx.I will make a search about other natural products. Diet and training are in a very good level i think.
  11. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    67.07%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Another Anabeta Elite rip off. I'm not into clones. I go with the original.

There are Innovators (PES) and then there are Imitators (BPI+...)
    PES ALPHAMINE Log
    h ttp://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/213082-pes-alphamine-log.html

Similar Forum Threads

1. Anabolic Elite (60 capsules)
    By Rick Grimes in forum Product Reviews
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 12-12-2012, 01:36 AM
  2. bpi anabolic elite?
    By p4pbeast in forum Supplements
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-06-2012, 01:46 AM
  3. Getting elitely anabolic with Anabeta...
    By lboston in forum Supplements
    Replies: 35
    Last Post: 09-27-2012, 03:10 AM
  4. Anabeta elite or anabolic pump
    By cg123 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 03-25-2012, 03:16 PM
  5. Anabolic Forum Rules - READ FIRST
    By WYD02 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 11-17-2010, 04:47 PM