Bpi anabolic elite?

  1. Registered User
    MrChocoLate's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    151
    Answers
    0

    Bpi anabolic elite?


    Can you tell me guys if this is a pro-hormone or no? I was a bit confused about it.And has anyone of you tried it?

  2. Registered User
    Sean1332's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  217 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    11,057
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by MrChocoLate View Post
    Can you tell me guys if this is a pro-hormone or no? I was a bit confused about it.And has anyone of you tried it?
    It is nowhere near a prohormone. Also, BPI makes crap products as well and I believe a few others may chime in on that in agreement. Judging by your question it's safe to assume that you aren't ready for a prohormone. What are you looking for?
    Controlled Labs Board Rep
    sean@ControlledLabs.com
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility.
  3. Registered User
    kbayne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    5,840
    Answers
    0


    I looked at the product for 2 seconds and realized it was worthless. Far superior options out there for less money.

    Go with AnaBeta Elite
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
    •   
       

  4. Registered User
    MrChocoLate's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    151
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Sean1332 View Post
    It is nowhere near a prohormone. Also, BPI makes crap products as well and I believe a few others may chime in on that in agreement. Judging by your question it's safe to assume that you aren't ready for a prohormone. What are you looking for?
    Something to help me to put mass and as lean as i can.But mass at first place. I was thinking to take anabeta with erase d-aspartic acid and something more special. I though that bpi anabolic may be.So anabol 5 from nutrex is crap to?
  5. Registered User
    Sean1332's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  217 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    11,057
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by MrChocoLate View Post

    Something to help me to put mass and as lean as i can.But mass at first place. I was thinking to take anabeta with erase d-aspartic acid and something more special. I though that bpi anabolic may be.So anabol 5 from nutrex is crap to?
    How old are you? Do you understand what those products do? Yes those are good products to stack. Nutrex is crap too.
    Controlled Labs Board Rep
    sean@ControlledLabs.com
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility.
  6. Registered User
    MrChocoLate's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    151
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Sean1332 View Post
    How old are you? Do you understand what those products do? Yes those are good products to stack. Nutrex is crap too.
    I am at 21. Test boosters and anti-estrogen. Am i right my friend? What do you sugest for a good mass pack? happy to hear your advice.
  7. Registered User
    Sean1332's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  217 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    11,057
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by MrChocoLate View Post

    I am at 21. Test boosters and anti-estrogen. Am i right my friend? What do you sugest for a good mass pack? happy to hear your advice.
    I would recommend a DAA supplement: T-Blast, D-Pol, Test Powder. Also I'm the biggest fan of either PES Anabeta or Anabeta Elite over anything. Other people will chime in hopefully but those I have personally experienced with quality results. Youre 21 though and your hormones are still raging..
    Controlled Labs Board Rep
    sean@ControlledLabs.com
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility.
  8. Registered User
    MrChocoLate's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    151
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Sean1332 View Post
    I would recommend a DAA supplement: T-Blast, D-Pol, Test Powder. Also I'm the biggest fan of either PES Anabeta or Anabeta Elite over anything. Other people will chime in hopefully but those I have personally experienced with quality results. Youre 21 though and your hormones are still raging..
    If i was jumped to a pro-hormone at my age with full cycle asists and pct and etc you think that i will damage my hormones ?
  9. Registered User
    Sean1332's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  217 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    11,057
    Answers
    0


    I think you should explore natural options before anything as there are many natural products that will give great results when diet and training is up to snuff. I would reach and maximize your natural potential before even thinking about going that route.
    Controlled Labs Board Rep
    sean@ControlledLabs.com
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility.
  10. Registered User
    MrChocoLate's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    151
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Sean1332 View Post
    I think you should explore natural options before anything as there are many natural products that will give great results when diet and training is up to snuff. I would reach and maximize your natural potential before even thinking about going that route.
    Ok thx.I will make a search about other natural products. Diet and training are in a very good level i think.
  11. Registered User
    Clemenza's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    1,412
    Answers
    0


    Another Anabeta Elite rip off. I'm not into clones. I go with the original.

    There are Innovators (PES) and then there are Imitators (BPI+...)
    PES ALPHAMINE Log
    h ttp://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/213082-pes-alphamine-log.html
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Anabolic Elite (60 capsules)
    By Ari Gold in forum Product Reviews
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 12-11-2012, 11:36 PM
  2. bpi anabolic elite?
    By p4pbeast in forum Supplements
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-05-2012, 11:46 PM
  3. Getting elitely anabolic with Anabeta...
    By lboston in forum Supplements
    Replies: 35
    Last Post: 09-27-2012, 01:10 AM
  4. Anabeta elite or anabolic pump
    By cg123 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 03-25-2012, 01:16 PM
  5. Anabolic Forum Rules - READ FIRST
    By WYD02 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 11-17-2010, 02:47 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in