Supplements for energy?

1. Registered User

Supplements for energy?

As of lately I have no energy to do anything. I've been prescribed to Vyvanse, but that wares off too quickly and my dose is too low. School is getting to be a bit**, so something with focus would be my main product to go with. I haven't tried focus xt yet, which I'm going to order. Is there anything else?

2. Registered User

modafinil
    GAME ON! MOVAH FUKAZ!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/231867-man-sports-gameday.html#post4047619
  3. Registered User

Where should I order that
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    5'2"   lbs.

If you are legitimately prescribed Vyvanse for ADD/ADHD, then it is very hard to find a good energy supplement, that one, doesn't negatively react with your medication, and two, actually give you energy in decent doses! I speak from experience. Diagnosed with ADD years ago, I've been on adderall, and dextroamphetamine from the veterans hospital now and I still can't find a good energy supplement that doesn't put me to sleep or give me anxiety! Sometimes stacking coffee with my meds helps, but it soon wears off. I've tried natural supplements like phosphatidyle serine or tyrosine, but it can get pricey over time. I've heard a lot of good things about Focus-XT if you give it a try, shoot me a pm and let me know how it works!
    National Level NPC Competitor
    Sponsored Athlete for Muscle Gauge Nutrition
    www.facebook.com/VanessaValdez.National.Competi tor
  5. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  182 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Griz15 View Post
    As of lately I have no energy to do anything. I've been prescribed to Vyvanse, but that wares off too quickly and my dose is too low. School is getting to be a bit**, so something with focus would be my main product to go with. I haven't tried focus xt yet, which I'm going to order. Is there anything else?
    Focus xt is amazing for a clean energy boost and the best focus I have yet to find in a product!It helps so much with studies and work.
    SERIOUS NUTRITION SOLUTIONS
    mack @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com
    "Revolutionizing Sports Nutrition, One Product At A Time"
  6. Registered User

Focus XT, Alphamine, and Craze are my top 3
    http://pescience.com/
    http://selectprotein.com/
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES
  7. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by WPChickDiesel View Post
    If you are legitimately prescribed Vyvanse for ADD/ADHD, then it is very hard to find a good energy supplement, that one, doesn't negatively react with your medication, and two, actually give you energy in decent doses! I speak from experience. Diagnosed with ADD years ago, I've been on adderall, and dextroamphetamine from the veterans hospital now and I still can't find a good energy supplement that doesn't put me to sleep or give me anxiety! Sometimes stacking coffee with my meds helps, but it soon wears off. I've tried natural supplements like phosphatidyle serine or tyrosine, but it can get pricey over time. I've heard a lot of good things about Focus-XT if you give it a try, shoot me a pm and let me know how it works!
    I will definitely. I'm prescribed 20mg Vyvanse but I'm getting it raised. Caffeine free focus xt will be a better for the amphetamines
  8. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    Focus XT, Alphamine, and Craze are my top 3
    Will these messages with my Vyvanse I'm prescribed too? I'm definitely going to get focus xt, but at night will it help me focus on my studies and homework
  9. Registered User

Oops meant mess 7*
  10. Registered User

Will these messages with my Vyvanse I'm prescribed too? I'm definitely going to get focus xt, but at night will it help me focus on my studies and homework
    Only take stim-free Focus XT with vyvanse. I would not combine any of the 3 I listed above with vyvanse unless separated by 12 hours.
  11. Registered User

Only take stim-free Focus XT with vyvanse. I would not combine any of the 3 I listed above with vyvanse unless separated by 12 hours.
    Okay thanks. What about huperzine a? I heard it's good. Not sure how it'd be with Vyvanse though.
  12. Registered User

Okay thanks. What about huperzine a? I heard it's good. Not sure how it'd be with Vyvanse though.
    I wouldn't take large doses of an AChEi. Stick to choline, alcar, and vinpocetine
  13. Registered User

I wouldn't take large doses of an AChEi. Stick to choline, alcar, and vinpocetine
    Okay thanks. I'm beginning to feel the vyvanse isn't even doing much for me anymore. I'm still tired, unmotivated and barely concentrate. I just started it a week ago too. I can get a higher dose or try a bunch of nootropics. Adderall and ritalin both sucked for me. What's your opinion on this? You seem to know a lot
  14. Registered User

Okay thanks. I'm beginning to feel the vyvanse isn't even doing much for me anymore. I'm still tired, unmotivated and barely concentrate. I just started it a week ago too. I can get a higher dose or try a bunch of nootropics. Adderall and ritalin both sucked for me. What's your opinion on this? You seem to know a lot
    Talk to your physician about possibly starting concerta (54mg). The osmotic pump/ascending release system seems to prevent tachyphylaxis in most subjects
  15. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by WPChickDiesel
    I have ADHD, and have resorted to using focus xt for all my energy needs http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/s....html?sel=2986

But I cut myself off meds a long time ago.
  16. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  205 lbs.

Focus XT is absolutely fantastic when you're looking for a focus combined with a smooth, clean energy (or a stimulant free product).

When it's pure energy that I'm after (at work, or trying to fight through a day of class, or a long drive) I'll pop a Dexaprine. I don't think there's a more clean, smooth, yet stim-packed energy supplement on the market that's as simple as popping and going. I keep sample packs in my center console for all sorts of difference occasions, right next to my Glock 23.
    iFORCE NUTRITION REPRESENTATIVE

iTRAIN. iCOMPETE. iDOMINATE.
  17. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by UncleWade View Post
    Focus XT is absolutely fantastic when you're looking for a focus combined with a smooth, clean energy (or a stimulant free product).

When it's pure energy that I'm after (at work, or trying to fight through a day of class, or a long drive) I'll pop a Dexaprine. I don't think there's a more clean, smooth, yet stim-packed energy supplement on the market that's as simple as popping and going. I keep sample packs in my center console for all sorts of difference occasions, right next to my Glock 23.
    dexaprine is strong, thats for sure. but the crash I get from it, on top of the not being able to fall asleep, even if I take it at 5am, makes it too much for me.
    If you dont get these sides from 1,3 dymeth, it'll def work great.
  18. Registered User

Talk to your physician about possibly starting concerta (54mg). The osmotic pump/ascending release system seems to prevent tachyphylaxis in most subjects
    I was on concerta and the sides were nasty
  19. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by UncleWade View Post

Yeah I ordered myself some focus xt. What's Dexaprine and where can I get it
  20. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  184 lbs.

Focus XT(original version) is right up there with the Cordyceps products from MST and Anabeta from PES as the most effective products I have taken to date. The stuff just works, and is so versatile. I have used it as a preworkout, at work during projects or training periods(lots of these lately), and even when home doing chores I would rather not do such as cleaning the garage or home improvements. The stuff locks you in and you get ish done. I always have a tub at home and at work, even if i am not planning on "running" it.
  21. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'11"  210 lbs.

You can use pre workouts, i would personally go with PowerMax jsut because of the type of energy.

I like using it throughout the day because its really clean and smooth, high energy products dont work well for daily energy with me cause i end up too stimmed out.

Check the reviews, i believe theres like 10-15 in the review section and a couple logs running right now!
    Performax Labs Online Company Rep.
    Facebook.com/pmaxlabs
    Fitmax: Fat Burning Energizing Pre Workout!
    Alphamax: Advanced Myotropic Complex...Alpha Begins Here
  22. Registered User

^I disagree. Anti-ADHD medications can have a BROAD array of effects. Combining with caffeine...ok at low doses. Throw other stimulants into the mix and we're talking trouble. I don't think his doctor would approve of Vyvsane + NMT, Caffeine, Synephrine, Tyrosine, etc
  23. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  184 lbs.

I have never heard a single person getting stimmed out on Focus XT, so if it does happen it must be very rare. For daily use outside working out, the energy and added nootropics (that are well dosed) put it at the top for this catagory IMO.
  24. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'11"  210 lbs.

^I disagree. Anti-ADHD medications can have a BROAD array of effects. Combining with caffeine...ok at low doses. Throw other stimulants into the mix and we're talking trouble. I don't think his doctor would approve of Vyvsane + NMT, Caffeine, Synephrine, Tyrosine, etc
    I must have missed the Anti-ADHD meds. i thought it was simply a daily energy question. My apologies for mis-reading the first post.
    Performax Labs Online Company Rep.
    Facebook.com/pmaxlabs
    Fitmax: Fat Burning Energizing Pre Workout!
    Alphamax: Advanced Myotropic Complex...Alpha Begins Here
  25. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  205 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b View Post
    dexaprine is strong, thats for sure. but the crash I get from it, on top of the not being able to fall asleep, even if I take it at 5am, makes it too much for me.
    If you dont get these sides from 1,3 dymeth, it'll def work great.

have you tried our recent "DMAA free" Dexaprine?

In the meantime Dexaprine XR is just around the corner
    IForce Nutrition online forum/message board rep
  26. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

Sounds like you need to examine your sleep habits, diet, and environmental surroundings. You shouldn't be drained at your age. Focus xt will help but make sure you are taking care of your body Mang.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions | Online Representative
    Growth Factor XT-GROW! Need Cycle Support? Check out Liver XT.
    Follow SNS on Facebook for more promos!
  27. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by Loudy Rowdy

have you tried our recent "DMAA free" Dexaprine?

In the meantime Dexaprine XR is just around the corner
    I haven't.
  28. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by fightbackhxc View Post

Sounds like you need to examine your sleep habits, diet, and environmental surroundings. You shouldn't be drained at your age. Focus xt will help but make sure you are taking care of your body Mang.
    I do that's the weird part. If I find a supplement to kick start my dad like adderall used to ill be golden
  29. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

I do that's the weird part. If I find a supplement to kick start my dad like adderall used to ill be golden
    Maybe you should get a hormone panel done
    Serious Nutrition Solutions | Online Representative
    Growth Factor XT-GROW! Need Cycle Support? Check out Liver XT.
    Follow SNS on Facebook for more promos!
  30. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  186 lbs.

Re: Supplements for energy?

Quote Originally Posted by fightbackhxc View Post
    Maybe you should get a hormone panel done
    I agree and raise you.

Get a full blood panel done.

- Valdez
    Olympus Labs DemiGod And Rep ~ http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/253076-spaniards-coliseum-featuring.html~http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/220023-valdez-goes-back-29.html
  31. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by Valdez View Post

I agree and raise you.

Get a full blood panel done.

- Valdez
    Yeah I already have the blood script to get my vitamins, testosterone and thyroid checked. I'm leaning towards maybe hypothyroidism I'm not sure yet though. I'll soon find out
  32. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  186 lbs.

Re: Supplements for energy?

Yeah I already have the blood script to get my vitamins, testosterone and thyroid checked. I'm leaning towards maybe hypothyroidism I'm not sure yet though. I'll soon find out
    Good luck man. I hope it ends up being nothing and that you are in good health.

In addition, remember that your diet has an unbelievable impact on energy levels and overall health. If everything comes back negative, take a real thorough look at your diet.

- Valdez
    Olympus Labs DemiGod And Rep ~ http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/253076-spaniards-coliseum-featuring.html~http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/220023-valdez-goes-back-29.html
  33. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by Valdez View Post

Good luck man. I hope it ends up being nothing and that you are in good health.

In addition, remember that your diet has an unbelievable impact on energy levels and overall health. If everything comes back negative, take a real thorough look at your diet.

- Valdez
    Thanks. I found out I have a bad vitamin d deficiency. So I'm taking 50,000ius once a week. Hopefully I should be good in a month. You guys know any good light exercises I should do? I had surgery done on my scaphoid 9 weeks ago and just got my cast off. I played basketball okay with a brace on, but I need to get back into lifting again and gain my muscle back, without straining my wrist. I did a light chest and triceps workout yesterday too, but my wrist was hurting a bit during dumbell presses. I wanna do a back and bicep day today, I'm sure that will be easier from pulling instead of pushing, especially if I go light.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 04-08-2009, 01:47 PM
  2. supplements for energy and focus
    By just93 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 39
    Last Post: 08-23-2008, 01:56 PM
  3. Good energy supplement for women
    By Siciliana 1 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 04-16-2008, 01:53 AM