Which Cissus to choose for joints?

chainsaw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I am seeing a wide array of cissus products 5% 10% 20% 40%. I thought the higher percentages were for more anabolic affect and less joint and tendon healing affect. Which one?

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Lower percent is for joint help while higher percent may have an anabolic effect although I personally haven't read any evidence on this yet.

I will say though that with cissus it will help with joints and pains which will help you lift harder which will help you achieve more of an anabolic effect.

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
Lower percent is for joint help while higher percent may have an anabolic effect although I personally haven't read any evidence on this yet.
right
the higher the ketosterone %, the more anabolic and less joint-targeted it becomes

OP - Achilles has cq in it, along with some other herbs - is legit and powerful
provides a unique pain-killing/healing experience i've felt nowhere else - and i took stand-alone cq for a good long time
no comparison, for me

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards

I will say though that with cissus it will help with joints and pains which will help you lift harder which will help you achieve more of an anabolic effect.
Lifting harder = muscle anabolism.

Cissus anabolic effect = bone anabolism (stimulation of osteoblasts)

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Joint Help. Amazing reviews, patented technology, and real results.

2g cissus and the almighty Paractin.

The ONLY joint support supplement that offers both immediate and long lasting pain relief.

UncleWade

UncleWade

Awards
  • Established
Joint Help. Amazing reviews, patented technology, and real results.

2g cissus and the almighty Paractin.

The ONLY joint support supplement that offers both immediate and long lasting pain relief.
I second this. Cissus is a great standalone supplement (as in SNS Cissus XT) that can be a cost effective joint health solution, but the addition of ParActin in Joint Help is something that really sets it apart from the others and potentiates some remarkable effects above and beyond that of any cissus extract IMHO.

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have never really strayed for the Original Gangsters in the Cissus arena.

Since the OG Cissus RX by USP.

Now it is SuperCissus.

I tried some bulk powders, but they never really compared.

Ginandtonic

Ginandtonic

Awards
Gran the bulk powder from nutra... tastes like clay and dirt but you can use the parachute paper method for poverty capping

hsk

Awards
  • Established
I've used both SNS Cissus XT and USP Super Cissus. Both helped my shoulders, elbows and knees.

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
I have only ever used USP labs Version, so I stick with it, works wonders for me

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Super Cissus is a life saver for me. I've tried Cissus XT and found it effective as well.

chainsaw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What percentage is Super Cissus RX... price wise it looks to be better deal than Cissus XT

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
What percentage is Super Cissus RX... price wise it looks to be better deal than Cissus XT
SC is 10% i believe, bulk cissus 5%
at least is what it used to be, can't imagine they have changed it

baldwanus

baldwanus

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I second this. Cissus is a great standalone supplement (as in SNS Cissus XT) that can be a cost effective joint health solution, but the addition of ParActin in Joint Help is something that really sets it apart from the others and potentiates some remarkable effects above and beyond that of any cissus extract IMHO.
^^^^

cant beat joint help.....you get your full dose of cissus, and for only a couple bucks more a month you are getting a nice dose of paractin on top of it :D

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
formutech's flexible is a solid joint support product which includes 1000mg of cissus per serving (40%) along with other lubricating goodies....

AlexErdellan

AlexErdellan

Awards
  • Established
Gran the bulk powder from nutra... tastes like clay and dirt but you can use the parachute paper method for poverty capping
I thought it tasted like clay too.. i kind of like it though. It reminds me of when I was a kid and I tried to eat play doh lol.

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
^^^^

cant beat joint help.....you get your full dose of cissus, and for only a couple bucks more a month you are getting a nice dose of paractin on top of it :D
I am interested in trying joint help out and learning more about this paractin ingredient.

Ballesteri

Ballesteri

Awards
I am interested in trying joint force out and learning more about this paractin ingredient.
It is not effective in repairing or rebuilding stronger joint cartilage nor does it lubricate as hyaluronic acid, it is helpful for those with pain caused from inflammation though.

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It is not effective in repairing or rebuilding stronger joint cartilage nor does it lubricate as hyaluronic acid, it is helpful for those with pain caused from inflammation though.
reduction of inflammation means your body can repair itself. We have yet to have anything but 10/10 reviews for Joint Help, it is without a doubt the fastest acting, and most powerful pain reliever/joint support product currently available.