My DAA bloodwork.... - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 2

My DAA bloodwork....

Page 2 of 2 First 12

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Yock View Post
    I've been taking 5 DAA tablets a day, purchased from "Bulk", for a week. I tend to be somewhat a skeptic but I have to say that my balls have become larger, my mood a bit more aggressive, and can't wait to get in the gym, AND I feel really good...lots of energy. So far I like it! I'm a bit worried about something I read about estrogen increase. I hope that is BS.
    If you are worried about estrogen, cortisol, and prolactin you could add Erase/Erase Pro and/or Inhibit-P.
    PES Representative
    http://www.pescience.com/insider
    http://www.selectprotein.com

Stats
    6'0"  240 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I don`t see it as being so potent it can cause any harm.

It did not raise test for me but even if it does for someone,it`s not that big of a raise to cause problems.

Just take it alone,you`ll be fine.
    Stats
    5'11"  195 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Killler View Post

It did not raise test for me but even if it does for someone,it`s not that big of a raise to cause problems.
    So daa is being pimped heavily on many forums and is easily found in any test booster recommendation thread but here is a statement it doesn't do much ? interesting.....
    •   

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by scoooter View Post

So daa is being pimped heavily on many forums and is easily found in any test booster recommendation thread but here is a statement it doesn't do much ? interesting.....
    DAA isn't going to raise everyone's test levels. Just like every other product. Some people don't react to them like others. There are human studies that prove DAA works.
    PES Representative
    http://www.pescience.com/insider
    http://www.selectprotein.com
    Stats
    5'11"  195 lbs.

What I was stipulating by saying "interesting" is that it works for some but not all, so what if the main factor(s) for effectivness or inactivity could be isolated and/or identified ?

I knew there are studies out there, I'm not a sicentist, but guess I'll have to give um a quick browse...
    Stats
    6'0"  240 lbs.

What I was stipulating by saying "interesting" is that it works for some but not all, so what if the main factor(s) for effectivness or inactivity could be isolated and/or identified ?

I knew there are studies out there, I'm not a sicentist, but guess I'll have to give um a quick browse...
    I don`t believe in DAA at all.

After so much hype that revolves around it and everyone taking it for granted because of that lame Italian study,I kinda expected the blood tests to be negative.

Plus,all the reports I`ve read of people that have done bloodwork were negative.
    Same test levels or lower.I`ve never once read about an increase.

I did experience a libido boost first and second time I was using it,and the first spike was intense.

My guess is that this stuff works on the brain in some other way to produce a libido boost,and they decided to capitalize on it and sell it as a test booster,like many other ingredients that have been promoted that way.Tribulus in one example,with which they used the same scenario----- causes increase in LH==thus increasing test.
    Stats
    5'11"  195 lbs.

Perception is reality !

If daa is perceived to boost test even if it actually does not, that part (not boosting) doesn't matter because sadly, people will accpet the perception that it will or does.

I'm keeping an open mind, but skeptical too
    Stats
    6'0"  240 lbs.

Perception is reality !

If daa is perceived to boost test even if it actually does not, that part (not boosting) doesn't matter because sadly, people will accpet the perception that it will or does.

Sadly,that is probably correct.

I wish only more people would do blood tests instead of mirror checks.

I know it is hard to do hormone tests in the US,I`ve read that total T costs like 50 bucks minimum.

Here I can do hormone tests for around 6,7 bucks,so I checked every test booster I used.
    Stats
    5'11"  195 lbs.

I've used a "privateMD" and it runs $50 (pre & post) so a $100 total making it a costly experience.

Perception is reality !

It's perceived to boost testosterone because two double blind human studies + like a hundred animal/in vitro studies support it.
    http://pescience.com/
    http://selectprotein.com/
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES

Been gone for a while, but interested in this thread. IIRC, wasn't the original daa studies for 21 days? It would've been more valuable to me if the OP had had bloodwork done at that point (3 to 4 wks). Difference, I don't know........but, it might've gave me more insight.
    Stats
    6'0"  240 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by SonicSWOLE View Post
    Been gone for a while, but interested in this thread. IIRC, wasn't the original daa studies for 21 days? It would've been more valuable to me if the OP had had bloodwork done at that point (3 to 4 wks). Difference, I don't know........but, it might've gave me more insight.
    No no,they said it increased day 12.

Here
    http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2774316/

I see thanks for that link. Hadn't seen it since last year.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Critique My Endocrinologist Bloodwork Results
    By slick64225 in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 12-07-2009, 12:48 PM
  2. Critique My Endocrinologist Bloodwork Results
    By slick64225 in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 12-05-2009, 11:28 PM
  3. Please critique my baseline bloodwork
    By Ninjo in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3