My DAA bloodwork....

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by Killler View Post
    I heard it the other way around,that if you have normal levels,you don`t get a boost,and if you are suppressed,it helps bounce you back.

    Although,I am not suppressed by steroids or anything,so that wouldn`t apply to me.
    Whoever told you that is wrong. Testosterone production is a tightly regulated, multistep pathway. If one of your "steps" (say, StAR) is "broken," you won't produce enough testosterone, and taking a testosterone booster that boosts, say, LH, won't fix that issue.


  2. Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    2 human trials is the best evidence you can hope for. The relevance of a small handful of bloodwork (of which many have been really positive on BB.com btw) is nil
    Those human trials don`t mean much to me unfortunately....

    There are 3 of those vitamin D Austrian clinical trials,that show an increase in test from 2500 IU per day,and so I tried that too,and there results were none(5000 IU every day for 2 months)/
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    Whoever told you that is wrong. Testosterone production is a tightly regulated, multistep pathway. If one of your "steps" (say, StAR) is "broken," you won't produce enough testosterone, and taking a testosterone booster that boosts, say, LH, won't fix that issue.
    Mr.Coop,what other "steps" could be broken?

    I have normal LH and normal balls.

    What else could it be,if you know,in Hashimoto`s for example,that would cause this?

    Mind you,I had tested FT3 and it was normal,but my TSH was elevated.

    I haven`t been able to find an explanation anywhere for the link beetwen Hashimoto`s and testosterone.

  4. I also took DAA for over a month and zero increase in test. (250 was my number). I've been in the Low 300s for at least 5 years. I'm now on HCG and feel like a new man (been a month). Getting bloods on the 28th.

    Bean's 1st contest prep (Lecheek last 8 weeks)
    Independent

  5. Quote Originally Posted by bean5er View Post
    I also took DAA for over a month and zero increase in test. (250 was my number). I've been in the Low 300s for at least 5 years. I'm now on HCG and feel like a new man (been a month). Getting bloods on the 28th.

    Bean's 1st contest prep (Lecheek last 8 weeks)
    Good luck man!

    I don`t believe HCG is for me,since I have normal LH.

    I believe I am getting depressed and will soon be on SSRIs(which is not such a big deal for me)

    I only wish the doc gave me some TRT,I would be fine now.
    •   
       


  6. btw can anybody shed some light as to why I am getting a libido boost from DAA if my testosterone is not affected?

  7. Quote Originally Posted by burpees View Post
    Are you taking any supplements or mess for hashimoto?
    Not yet,haven`t tested the antibodies still.

  8. Quote Originally Posted by Killler View Post

    Good luck man!

    I don`t believe HCG is for me,since I have normal LH.

    I believe I am getting depressed and will soon be on SSRIs(which is not such a big deal for me)

    I only wish the doc gave me some TRT,I would be fine now.
    Thanks ill be on TRT as soon as we are done having kids. It took a fertility doc to actually do something. My lovely GP said its just a part of aging.

    Now that I think of it I had a noticeable libido increase while on DAA which is why I was shocked at where my levels were at.

    Bean's 1st contest prep (Lecheek last 8 weeks)
    Independent

  9. You have some big-#ss arms for low-t.

  10. Quote Originally Posted by rhgunner View Post
    You have some big-#ss arms for low-t.

    Haha!!!!!! Thanks a lot man,I appreciate it!

    Despite having low total and free T all my life,I have managed to build good mass over time,especially arms.

    It took a lot of heavy lifting though.

    Thank god for that!

  11. Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    Whoever told you that is wrong. Testosterone production is a tightly regulated, multistep pathway. If one of your "steps" (say, StAR) is "broken," you won't produce enough testosterone, and taking a testosterone booster that boosts, say, LH, won't fix that issue.
    Perhaps there is a flowchart diagram you know of to help explain these "steps" ? I'd like to build a new set of stairs and want to make sure it's done right !

  12. Quote Originally Posted by scoooter View Post
    Perhaps there is a flowchart diagram you know of to help explain these "steps" ? I'd like to build a new set of stairs and want to make sure it's done right !
    Lol. A web would be more appropriate in reality. XX Gene, XX sun exposure, XX stress/cortisol, XX amt of enzymes, etc

  13. New here, but will chime in. I'm a 46 and weigh 240lb and 6'2". Last year my test was 225 (blood work). Dr. placed me on Androgel 10 g and 2 months later test was 290. A month ago I went off Androgel and will get baseline bloodwork done tomorrow. I'm getting total and free test done as well as Estrogen and the things that come with that. I will post Test results later in the week when I get them.

    Reason I went off TRT is I didn't want to do that for the next 25 or so years and thought (with Dr's recomendation) try supplements and excersise. I have been rather lax on fitness past few years probably because of Low T. Supplements may be along the line of DAA, DHEA, Zinc, D3. Maybe pro erase (if estrogen is high), Unleash, HCGenerate.

    Looking for advise on gaining energy, libedo, strength, lose belly fat, etc. Whichever avenue I take I will get bloodwork again in a few months to track results.

    Any suggestions?
  14. DAA


    I've been taking 5 DAA tablets a day, purchased from "Bulk", for a week. I tend to be somewhat a skeptic but I have to say that my balls have become larger, my mood a bit more aggressive, and can't wait to get in the gym, AND I feel really good...lots of energy. So far I like it! I'm a bit worried about something I read about estrogen increase. I hope that is BS.

  15. Quote Originally Posted by Yock View Post
    I've been taking 5 DAA tablets a day, purchased from "Bulk", for a week. I tend to be somewhat a skeptic but I have to say that my balls have become larger, my mood a bit more aggressive, and can't wait to get in the gym, AND I feel really good...lots of energy. So far I like it! I'm a bit worried about something I read about estrogen increase. I hope that is BS.
    It's not bs when testosterone increases so does estrogen due to te body wanting to be in equilibrium. However since daa has only shown a 43%~ increase in testosterone the estrogen, prolactin and cortisol levels aren't highly affected .

  16. Quote Originally Posted by Yock View Post
    I've been taking 5 DAA tablets a day, purchased from "Bulk", for a week. I tend to be somewhat a skeptic but I have to say that my balls have become larger, my mood a bit more aggressive, and can't wait to get in the gym, AND I feel really good...lots of energy. So far I like it! I'm a bit worried about something I read about estrogen increase. I hope that is BS.
    If you are worried about estrogen, cortisol, and prolactin you could add Erase/Erase Pro and/or Inhibit-P.
    PEScience Representative
    http://www.pescience.com/insider
    Instagram: kylebayne23

  17. I don`t see it as being so potent it can cause any harm.

    It did not raise test for me but even if it does for someone,it`s not that big of a raise to cause problems.

    Just take it alone,you`ll be fine.

  18. Quote Originally Posted by Killler View Post

    It did not raise test for me but even if it does for someone,it`s not that big of a raise to cause problems.
    So daa is being pimped heavily on many forums and is easily found in any test booster recommendation thread but here is a statement it doesn't do much ? interesting.....

  19. Quote Originally Posted by scoooter View Post

    So daa is being pimped heavily on many forums and is easily found in any test booster recommendation thread but here is a statement it doesn't do much ? interesting.....
    DAA isn't going to raise everyone's test levels. Just like every other product. Some people don't react to them like others. There are human studies that prove DAA works.
    PEScience Representative
    http://www.pescience.com/insider
    Instagram: kylebayne23

  20. What I was stipulating by saying "interesting" is that it works for some but not all, so what if the main factor(s) for effectivness or inactivity could be isolated and/or identified ?

    I knew there are studies out there, I'm not a sicentist, but guess I'll have to give um a quick browse...

  21. Quote Originally Posted by scoooter View Post
    What I was stipulating by saying "interesting" is that it works for some but not all, so what if the main factor(s) for effectivness or inactivity could be isolated and/or identified ?

    I knew there are studies out there, I'm not a sicentist, but guess I'll have to give um a quick browse...
    I don`t believe in DAA at all.


    After so much hype that revolves around it and everyone taking it for granted because of that lame Italian study,I kinda expected the blood tests to be negative.

    Plus,all the reports I`ve read of people that have done bloodwork were negative.
    Same test levels or lower.I`ve never once read about an increase.

    I did experience a libido boost first and second time I was using it,and the first spike was intense.

    My guess is that this stuff works on the brain in some other way to produce a libido boost,and they decided to capitalize on it and sell it as a test booster,like many other ingredients that have been promoted that way.Tribulus in one example,with which they used the same scenario----- causes increase in LH==thus increasing test.

  22. Perception is reality !

    If daa is perceived to boost test even if it actually does not, that part (not boosting) doesn't matter because sadly, people will accpet the perception that it will or does.

    I'm keeping an open mind, but skeptical too

  23. Quote Originally Posted by scoooter View Post
    Perception is reality !

    If daa is perceived to boost test even if it actually does not, that part (not boosting) doesn't matter because sadly, people will accpet the perception that it will or does.

    I'm keeping an open mind, but skeptical too
    Sadly,that is probably correct.

    I wish only more people would do blood tests instead of mirror checks.

    I know it is hard to do hormone tests in the US,I`ve read that total T costs like 50 bucks minimum.

    Here I can do hormone tests for around 6,7 bucks,so I checked every test booster I used.

  24. I've used a "privateMD" and it runs $50 (pre & post) so a $100 total making it a costly experience.

  25. Quote Originally Posted by scoooter View Post
    Perception is reality !

    If daa is perceived to boost test even if it actually does not, that part (not boosting) doesn't matter because sadly, people will accpet the perception that it will or does.

    I'm keeping an open mind, but skeptical too
    It's perceived to boost testosterone because two double blind human studies + like a hundred animal/in vitro studies support it.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Critique My Endocrinologist Bloodwork Results
    By slick64225 in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 12-07-2009, 02:48 PM
  2. Critique My Endocrinologist Bloodwork Results
    By slick64225 in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 12-06-2009, 01:28 AM
  3. Please critique my baseline bloodwork
    By Ninjo in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 09-12-2006, 03:59 AM
  4. My PCT Bloodwork Results
    By Nate Dawg in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 03-28-2006, 11:27 PM
  5. my mohn bloodwork
    By greenside in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 01-19-2005, 12:04 AM
Log in
Log in