Cortisol levels affecting results

jamesm11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So I'm in law school and constantly stressed. My diet is keyed in pretty well and training too. It is set up by Alex azarian. I was getting great results over the summer but now I just can't get rid of my belly fat. I'm thinking the stress must constantly be keeping my cortisol high.

Is this a possibility? Is lean xtreme still the best?

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Lean Extreme just got a new formula. Initial feedback will be hard to find, but looks promising Reduce XT is a solid option with tons of good feedback. Abliderate Advanced works well if you want to go the topical route or combine it with one of those two. Matt also has an oral cortisol reducing product coming out shortly along the same vein as Abliderate.

You've got plenty of options to give it a shot.

jamesm11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Lean Extreme just got a new formula. Initial feedback will be hard to find, but looks promising Reduce XT is a solid option with tons of good feedback. Abliderate Advanced works well if you want to go the topical route or combine it with one of those two. Matt also has an oral cortisol reducing product coming out shortly along the same vein as Abliderate.

You've got plenty of options to give it a shot.
I've got abliderate advanced but I'm waiting for the new formula. Nutra is still sold out .

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I've got abliderate advanced but I'm waiting for the new formula. Nutra is still sold out .
AA should be in stock by the end of the week I do believe. Bottle you already have though should be extremely effective. It's one of Matt's most popular products.

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
It's unlikely that lifestyle based stress is so severe that you stopped seeing results in the gym. Not impossible, but extremely unlikely.