Erase? anabeta Elite? Worth while products? any help?

Paddy

Awards
What would I expect from these supplements on a lean muscle gain perspective? what other effects would I see?
Im currently on a 400-500 calorie above my maintenance diet and am just looking to recomp a bit whilst gaining a little weight.
Im now at 161lbs and 12% bf
Id personally love to be at 165-170 at 10%, would these help me with my goals at all.
current F:C:p is at 45:30:25.
Doing a 3 day split.
Monday-chest and tris, squats and some ab and cardio work.
Wednesday- Back and Bis, some ab and cardio and Ballet.
Friday-Squats and other leg work, ab and cardio.

So would these or any other supplements be worth while a try to help me reach my goal?

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
They're very worthwhile IMO. I include them, either solo or combined, in the majority of my stacks. They can both help with lean muscle gain and body recomposition. Erase does a great job with keeping/promoting leanness for me, and AB really helps me add some lean mass (without additional fat gain). Muscle fullness and vascularity (vascularity can be body fat dependant and genetics play a role as well) are some other benefits that I notice with them. They should be great for your current goal.

You should do well with the 2 alone, but could look into DAA and/or Versa-1 if looking to add to the stack.

Paddy

Awards
Thanks for the prompt reply.
Im thinking of running Erase S/A, not the pro as I have a feeling 75mg will be a bit too much for me. So ill have 45 days at 2 caps a day. What is the special ingredient in Anabeta Elite? is it a DHEA metabolite?

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What supplements are you currently taking (or have tried before) and how long have you been training?

At 18 I feel your supplement experience probably isn't very high. Therefore I would recommend sticking with some simple basic products during this time. If you were to add anything extra I would go with Anabeta and wouldn't take Erase or similar to that for now.

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
What supplements are you currently taking (or have tried before) and how long have you been training?

At 18 I feel your supplement experience probably isn't very high. Therefore I would recommend sticking with some simple basic products during this time. If you were to add anything extra I would go with Anabeta and wouldn't take Erase or similar to that for now.
Woah,I missed his age somehow,my post just got deleted!

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Woah,I missed his age somehow,my post just got deleted!
Same here (on phone app). I wouldn't have made the recommendation either.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Paddy

Awards
Ive had so far:
creapure by PHD
recompadrol
glycobol
whey protein
jack3d, musclepharm assault and other pwo.
omega 3 from PHD
ECA.
Taurotest
DAA
and I think thats about it.

Paddy

Awards
currently am taking:
Joint support
Multivitamins
whey protein
pre workout called Jekyll and Hyde (two separate products) which also gives me my creatine.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'd honestly just add in some EFAs and look at Citrulline Malate (at 6-9g), Beta Alanine, or Agmatine as additions. I believe they may already be in Hyde and Jekyll but idk off the top of my head.

Paddy

Awards
I dislike Beta-alanine, it makes me feel weird. Im just out of my Omega 3s, which have plenty of EFAs in. Ive had citrulline malate before, only thing ive found it okay for is a bit of a pump at the gym, I can get a better pump from glycerol and plenty of water. Id rather have something to actually help with my Recomp instead of a pump product. Why are you advising against Erase when it has so many good reviews?

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
What would I expect from these supplements on a lean muscle gain perspective? what other effects would I see?
Im currently on a 400-500 calorie above my maintenance diet and am just looking to recomp a bit whilst gaining a little weight.
Im now at 161lbs and 12% bf
Id personally love to be at 165-170 at 10%, would these help me with my goals at all.
current F:C:p is at 45:30:25.
Doing a 3 day split.
Monday-chest and tris, squats and some ab and cardio work.
Wednesday- Back and Bis, some ab and cardio and Ballet.
Friday-Squats and other leg work, ab and cardio.

So would these or any other supplements be worth while a try to help me reach my goal?

they would help you achieve your goals assuming your diet and training are right. love erase and anabeta elite. another thing to consider (and research) is Erase Pro + Anabeta Elite. I saw an awesome reduction of body fat with Erase Pro. Compound 20, Mass HGH may also help you if you are looking to add more to the stack. if not, thats fine as well. Erase + ABE is just fine

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I dislike Beta-alanine, it makes me feel weird. Im just out of my Omega 3s, which have plenty of EFAs in. Ive had citrulline malate before, only thing ive found it okay for is a bit of a pump at the gym, I can get a better pump from glycerol and plenty of water. Id rather have something to actually help with my Recomp instead of a pump product. Why are you advising against Erase when it has so many good reviews?
I am not fond of the use of an AI for those under 21.

Regardless nothing will really recomp except a strong diet and workout plan.

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Erase manipulates your hormonal profile pretty drastically, and at 18, not something we can advise. Same for Anabeta since it has a Test boosting effect.

You wont find anyone here that will advise for such products for the fact that your growth potential may or may not have been fully realized.

One thing I can gaurantee... no amount of test boosters will do anything for you at 18. Your levels are WELL above normal levels at the moment and you will gain nothing from such a supplement as you are pretty much well into supra-physiological levels now.

Enjoy the moment you are in now. Take that money and go buy some good protein, some protein bars, some creatine and food... and smash the weights harder than any of use seasoned folks can.

Paddy

Awards
I didnt realise it was such a drastically effecting supplement, I understand the test situation though, I just got sucked in by the marketing at the time (I was 17 and had money to spare). So I need to ideally find something non hormonal, would lean xtreme be okay? or is that something else to avoid?
Ive got my creatine sorted in my PWO so thats fine.
Thanks for being informative and not "know it all" d*cks. Shall take it on board and avoid the Erase for now.

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I didnt realise it was such a drastically effecting supplement, I understand the test situation though, I just got sucked in by the marketing at the time (I was 17 and had money to spare). So I need to ideally find something non hormonal, would lean xtreme be okay? or is that something else to avoid?
Ive got my creatine sorted in my PWO so thats fine.
Thanks for being informative and not "know it all" d*cks. Shall take it on board and avoid the Erase for now.
Hopefully no one is being derogatory toward you when you come asking questions.

Lean Xtreme impacts the dopergenic pathway, I would avoid any product that impacts any neuro transmitters. As well as cortisol, something you dont need to worry about lowering before your twenties.

Look into something like Modern BCAAs. I has a high content of leucine as well as some other natural goodies. It will benefit recovery, and both your aerobic and anaerobic capacity.

Specifically though, what are your goals?

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i didnt even see the age in any post. my mistake.

Paddy

Awards
Id like to get to between 165 and 170lbs at 10% or less bf before summer, This isnt for a bodybuilding perspective as Im actually a dancer but I was lifting before dancing, but aesthetics do play quite a large part in getting roles, as you can imagine. Id also like to drop a bit of water weight as I retain quite a lot, I had a blood test for hormone levels a few months back and my test was in normal range but estrogen/estradiol was a bit high., so this could be a contributing factor.

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Id like to get to between 165 and 170lbs at 10% or less bf before summer, This isnt for a bodybuilding perspective as Im actually a dancer but I was lifting before dancing, but aesthetics do play quite a large part in getting roles, as you can imagine. Id also like to drop a bit of water weight as I retain quite a lot, I had a blood test for hormone levels a few months back and my test was in normal range but estrogen/estradiol was a bit high., so this could be a contributing factor.
yes high estrogen will be a contributing factor of water retention. Higher E though is common in teen males due to the high Testosterone levels being converted into Estrogen via Aromatase Enzyme. If it was far out of whack, you physician should have raised a flag, as too high levels can close your growth plates.

Look into changing your training. Try out HIIT. Change your Macro's. the 25 is low for protein.

How many days a week do you hit the weights?

Paddy

Awards
3 days, I used to do 4 or 5 but that just burnt me out and overtrained me a lot. I get best results from 3 days, the cardio I do is very intense, 5 minute interval running and cycling with 30 second sprints. I also do a lot of skipping. the 25% protein still giver me around 150-175 grams of protein a day so Im sure that is enough.

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
3 days, I used to do 4 or 5 but that just burnt me out and overtrained me a lot. I get best results from 3 days, the cardio I do is very intense, 5 minute interval running and cycling with 30 second sprints. I also do a lot of skipping. the 25% protein still giver me around 150-175 grams of protein a day so Im sure that is enough.
Ratio wise you are off. Unless you are a long distance runner or an avid swimmer, there is no reason for so many carbs in comparison to protein.

3 days in the weight room isn't enough, and no way you are over training (That term is thrown around way to much). I have only over trained twice in my life. Once was a 20 mile march with a 70 pound ruck on in steel toe boots. Both times were true over training, pissed brown from muscle break down and everything. Fatigue is not over training. You body takes time to adjust to increased load, and fatigue is inevitable, but quickly adapted to. I like 2 days on, 1 day off approach at all times.. but that is my schedule.

Paddy

Awards
Well Im a Ballet dancer, I try to restrict my carbs, I prefer fat and protein as an energy source, it isnt a direct ratio as in gram for gram, it is a calorie based ratio. I have the best results from working out 3 times a week, Im listening to what my body tells me is best and what is showing on the scales. Dont forget I also have to practise my stretching on a near daily basis anyway.

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Well Im a Ballet dancer, I try to restrict my carbs, I prefer fat and protein as an energy source, it isnt a direct ratio as in gram for gram, it is a calorie based ratio. I have the best results from working out 3 times a week, Im listening to what my body tells me is best and what is showing on the scales. Dont forget I also have to practise my stretching on a near daily basis anyway.
3x a week is fine if your weight training program is properly structured, e.g. full body or upper/lower.

Paddy

Awards
well I do:
Monday- Squats, chest and triceps with cardio and some core work.
Wednesday- Ballet, biceps and back with some minor core work and stretching.
Friday-Squats and some leg, core work, Cardio, stretching and other minor exercises.

Might seem like a lot of core and leg work but that is what is required of me, not ridiculous weights for low reps instead doing moderate weights (60kg-80kg) for 10-14 reps, Considering the Partners Ill be working with are mostly skinny little things Im sure ill be just fine. If I can go higher but maintain a reasonable size then I will.