How good is Focus XT stim free?

1. How good is Focus XT stim free?

I read a lot about Focus XT but don't always want caffein, is the stim free version as good?

2. Quote Originally Posted by alwaysfirst View Post
    I read a lot about Focus XT but don't always want caffein, is the stim free version as good?
    Haven't tried the caffeinated version, but I've been impressed with Focus XT so far.

3. Quote Originally Posted by alwaysfirst View Post
    I like the caffeine version Cotton candy flavor was always a win. I hear the Cf version is delicious also though.
    •   

4. Stim free focus is great!! Highly recommend
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/powerlifting-strongman/240580-road-derby-cup.html

5. Quote Originally Posted by LizKing531 View Post
    Stim free focus is great!! Highly recommend
    The focus is what I want it for, sometimes I just don't want to get out of bed... I have caffein pills so I can always dose the caffein the way I want if I need to, 100mg seems to be the sweet spot for me

6. Quote Originally Posted by LizKing531 View Post
    Stim free focus is great!! Highly recommend
    I'll have to disagree.I like SNS and love Focus-XT - just took it by the way (pina colada) but stim free vesrsion is NOT good enought.Oh and by the way-don't go with pink lemonade ! The taste is very bad .Used Cotton Candy 2 times-it's not bad but Pina Colada is the best one-love it.Good luck.

7. I love stim-free focus xt,it is my go to when on stim breaks and when I need the focus for studying or work.The stacking options are endless with it.
    SERIOUS NUTRITION SOLUTIONS
    mack @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com
    "Revolutionizing Sports Nutrition, One Product At A Time"

8. I have 2 classes , Tuesdays and Wednesdays from 7-10pm...and those are my heaviest days after also 12 hours of classes/work...CF FXT is the only reason I am still getting an A in those classes and that I am able to focus and stay awake in them...with the advantage that as soon as I get home, I can go to bed without losing a minute of sleep
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep

9. I think I will give it a try, I'm excited about the taste also

10. Good enough that I'm no longer a rep and just purchased two tubs despite unusually tight funds.
    http://pescience.com/
    http://selectprotein.com/
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES

11. Just posted a review. I can tell u that next paycheck this is on the list

12. Caffeine Free Focus XT is money - as far as effects, taste (which is absolutely wonderful), and price point go. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend it.

Combining Caffeine Free Focus XT with iForce Hemavol (for the pumps and endurance) and Compete (which, if you're lucky, you can get for free - this product has some great recovery, endurance, and extra MOAs for mental enhancement and focus) is something that I absolutely love doing when I'm trying to avoid stims. It almost makes me not miss my beloved 1,3 DMAA and caffeine.
    iFORCE NUTRITION REPRESENTATIVE

iTRAIN. iCOMPETE. iDOMINATE.

Similar Forum Threads

1. SNS-FOCUS XT STIM FREE
    By thebigt in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 02-10-2013, 08:25 PM
  2. How good is Havoc?
    By Thrall in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 05-21-2007, 08:59 PM
  3. how good is all the whey