How good is Focus XT stim free?

alwaysfirst

Banned
Awards
I read a lot about Focus XT but don't always want caffein, is the stim free version as good?

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I read a lot about Focus XT but don't always want caffein, is the stim free version as good?
I like the caffeine version Cotton candy flavor was always a win. I hear the Cf version is delicious also though.

LizKing531

LizKing531

Awards
Stim free focus is great!! Highly recommend

alwaysfirst

Banned
Awards
The focus is what I want it for, sometimes I just don't want to get out of bed... I have caffein pills so I can always dose the caffein the way I want if I need to, 100mg seems to be the sweet spot for me :)

WaltherP99

Awards
I'll have to disagree.I like SNS and love Focus-XT - just took it by the way (pina colada) but stim free vesrsion is NOT good enought.Oh and by the way-don't go with pink lemonade ! The taste is very bad .Used Cotton Candy 2 times-it's not bad but Pina Colada is the best one-love it.Good luck.

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
I love stim-free focus xt,it is my go to when on stim breaks and when I need the focus for studying or work.The stacking options are endless with it.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
I have 2 classes , Tuesdays and Wednesdays from 7-10pm...and those are my heaviest days after also 12 hours of classes/work...CF FXT is the only reason I am still getting an A in those classes and that I am able to focus and stay awake in them...with the advantage that as soon as I get home, I can go to bed without losing a minute of sleep :)

alwaysfirst

Banned
Awards
I think I will give it a try, I'm excited about the taste also :)

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Good enough that I'm no longer a rep and just purchased two tubs despite unusually tight funds.

mstep

mstep

Awards
  • Established
Just posted a review. I can tell u that next paycheck this is on the list

UncleWade

UncleWade

Awards
  • Established
Caffeine Free Focus XT is money - as far as effects, taste (which is absolutely wonderful), and price point go. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend it.

Combining Caffeine Free Focus XT with iForce Hemavol (for the pumps and endurance) and Compete (which, if you're lucky, you can get for free - this product has some great recovery, endurance, and extra MOAs for mental enhancement and focus) is something that I absolutely love doing when I'm trying to avoid stims. It almost makes me not miss my beloved 1,3 DMAA and caffeine. :D