Good multi vitamin/ Minimal pills
- 02-18-2013, 04:08 PM
- 02-19-2013, 10:06 PM
Nothing wrong with O. T. just I rather go for a specific health brand company that supplies their line with all health-related products rather training supplements.
02-19-2013, 11:58 PM
Serious Nutrition Solutions | Online Representative
Growth Factor XT-GROW! Need Cycle Support? Check out Liver XT.
Follow SNS on Facebook for more promos!
02-20-2013, 12:29 AM
Re: Good multi vitamin/ Minimal pills
The Physique BiochemistBiochemistry MajorYour Physique AND Credentials Should Back Up Your Position
02-21-2013, 04:51 PM
MAN Sports Online Lead Rep and Sales
Like us on Facebook! Follow me on Instagram: Rob_MANSports
02-21-2013, 05:44 PM
Now Foods Adam in capsule form. Two pills are a serving but sometimes I just take one daily.
Sent from my iPhone
Remember why you started.
02-21-2013, 10:16 PM
02-22-2013, 02:51 AM
Iam going to chime in here:
My top 3 are ...........
Wait for it.............
3. Gaspari Anavite <-----------Don't use any longer but thought it did it's job when I did use it, kinda liked the principal behind it
2. Formutech Nutrition FIT Mens Multi <------------------------This is what I use now, and will continue to use, both cost effective and easy to take and does its job effectively.
1. Orange Triad<---------------------Very good Multi, really liked it. Cost a little more and its 6 a day.
I take a multi because there is no way I am taking in all the vitamins and minerals I should. I eat very basic and spend a lot of the year at a very very low BF%, one that can be considered unhealthy according to my doctor.
Formutech Nutrition Rep --------------Team IronClad Physiques!!!
www.formutechnutrition.com------------------ NPC Competitor
02-25-2013, 12:22 PM
02-25-2013, 02:39 PM
02-25-2013, 05:16 PM
I take 5,000iu of D3 in the cold weather months in addition to my Orange Triad, and 100mgs COQ-10. I also take a probiotic once a day.
Similar Forum Threads
- By RedRaptor in forum Nutrition / HealthReplies: 43Last Post: 01-13-2012, 03:17 PM
- By IvyLeaguePump in forum SupplementsReplies: 0Last Post: 04-04-2009, 08:25 PM
- By Kam in forum SupplementsReplies: 9Last Post: 04-29-2006, 05:24 PM
- By mpkonig in forum SupplementsReplies: 31Last Post: 04-23-2006, 07:33 PM
- By CosmosM3 in forum SupplementsReplies: 2Last Post: 04-20-2003, 03:11 AM