What are side effects of prohormones?

Rodel

Awards
Are they even safe? And should someone like me even take them or just stay completely away from them? I am 19 by the way and wanted to know if I'm too young for them aswell

scoooter

scoooter

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
SRS ?

There is a PH section with stickies, you should read them.

There is no right or wrong answer to your very complex and open ended noobie question, that being said there are two sides to this discussion For and against.....I would recommend a No to you at this time.

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
Stay away from them.At your age if you get diet and training on track,you will make gains that most of us use PH to get.Eat,Eat,Eat!

PaulBlack

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I agree to steer clear and especially at your age. You are not even done really growing yet at 19. Your natural hormones are working the way they should in nature. And believe me, you can go quite far natty, and probably (since you have little experiences with all this lifting yet) farther than you may ever think you could...!
Be patient with your progress, (I know it gets tough 'cause we all want to happen overnight) but the fun is working to get there. Stick to a solid sound routine centered around big compound exercises, eat well and enough, rest when you are supposed too and you can go very far with just hard work, focus and determination.

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
There is no right or wrong answer to your very complex and open ended noobie question, that being said there are two sides to this discussion For and against.....I would recommend a No to you at this time.
this was actually a very appropriate response

OP - your apparent lack of education would seem to answer your question, itself
you need to learn much more before you even consider such, let alone posting a thread about this

best

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Are they even safe? And should someone like me even take them or just stay completely away from them? I am 19 by the way and wanted to know if I'm too young for them aswell
google side effects of steroids. PH are steroids. just they have been legal at some point or are legal right now depending on which ones you are referring to. at 19, you NEED to stay away from them. honestly. i know how it feels. you wanna get big fast. but its waaaaay too risky at your age to start this. you can seriously mess up your endocrine system. i know this isnt the same, but my 15 year old cousin took Mdrol (two cycles back to back) with no PCT and now can not grow any body hair, has gyno, and 0 interest in women. and he is 18 now. i can only imagine how it will effect him in the long run. usually, the side effects you see first include low libido, high BP, and gyno.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The main difference between a common steroid side effect and a PH is lots of PHs are methylated, meaning they are very hard on your liver.
Regardless, I wouldn't recommend them for another couple years buddy.
I admire your will to learn. Stick around, you've got plenty of time to research.

Rodel

Awards
How about 7-keto? Is that just as bad? It doesn't turn into a steroid in the body, but again, I'm only 19 and wanna know if I should even be taking things like this

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
they make you swole

jamesrick80

Awards
Everything here is searchable on this forum....please do a search and all answers will come

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
How about 7-keto? Is that just as bad? It doesn't turn into a steroid in the body, but again, I'm only 19 and wanna know if I should even be taking things like this
we really dont like to feed answers to everybody who asks basic questions. just use the search bar and type what you want to know and you will find a thread on it.