- 02-12-2013, 08:38 AM
I currently work the midnight shift and was wondering if dosing DAA in the am (my "before bed") is an ok dosing time. In the past i would just dose my am supps in the am regardless of the fact if I was going to sleep or not. I would just wait until I got up around 2p to take my DAA but my first night back to work coming from my off days, there would be 30hrs between "wake up" DAA doses.
Am I thinking into this too much?
- 02-12-2013, 09:15 AM
02-12-2013, 09:47 AM
02-12-2013, 09:55 AM
Ya it never affected my sleep. I was more concerned with getting the most out of it being when I'm awake as opposed to sleeping through initial effects.
02-12-2013, 03:49 PM
should not matter at all, but try to maintain a 24hr cycle (ie complete amount) on dosing
some ppl actually report DAA does in fact negatively affect sleep patterns..
is minimal % of users but something to be aware of nonetheless
02-12-2013, 06:25 PM
02-12-2013, 06:39 PM
02-13-2013, 06:15 AM
Similar Forum Threads
- By machine528 in forum General ChatReplies: 14Last Post: 08-11-2007, 07:43 AM
- By windwords7 in forum PicsReplies: 40Last Post: 05-08-2006, 07:44 PM
- By YellowJacket in forum General ChatReplies: 16Last Post: 12-05-2002, 10:18 AM
- By bpdaddy in forum General ChatReplies: 1Last Post: 12-03-2002, 08:41 PM
- By hamper19 in forum SupplementsReplies: 8Last Post: 11-20-2002, 04:48 PM