Can I get a discount double check on dosing this stack

Darkhorse192

Darkhorse192

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Hey fellas, I am about to start crushing this stack and I just want to make sure that I have a solid dosing / timing plan based on best recommendations. Stack is as follows 60 day run of DAA (dpol) / Anabeta Elite / Erase Pro, with added Agmatine, Inhibit-P, and Need2slin. Planned on dosing as follows:

Training Days:

AM with first meal:
2 x SNS Agmatine
1 x Erase Pro
1 (or 2?) x Inhibit-P

Preworkout:
3 x Dpol
2 x Anabeta Elite
1 x serving of Craze
2 x Agmatine

Intraworkout:
BCAA’s

Postworkout:
2 x Anabeta Elite

Need2Slin will be used before 1[SUP]st[/SUP] meal of day (higher carb), and preworkout meal (higher carb)

BCAAs throughout the day

rest days in second post

Darkhorse192

Darkhorse192

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Rest Days:

First thing in the AM with first meal:
2 x SNS Agmatine
1 x Erase Pro
1 (or 2?) x Inhibit-P
1x Anabeta Elite (other 3 spread throughout the day)
3 x Dpol

Meal later in the day:
2 x Agmatine

Need2Slin will be used before 1[SUP]st[/SUP] meal of day (higher carb), and any high carb meal

BCAAs throughout the day

wondering about dosing 1 or 2 inhibit-p a day?

Thanks I appreciate any and all feedback fellas

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Looks fine to me. Keep Inhibit-P to one cap a day. Take your Erase Pro either preworkout or before​ your first meal

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Looks solid to me! Definitely seems you researched it well. ;)

I prefer my Erase Pro before my workout and upon waking on off days.

Darkhorse192

Darkhorse192

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Just wanted to thank you gentlemen for your feedback. I am not a huge message board guy, in my short time using this site, and searching through countless threads it is quite obvious that the two of you are among the smartest, and most experienced users, and you always contribute to threads / questions regardless of how redundant or even silly a question may be. It is much appreciated. I know the last thing we need is another log of the supplements mentioned above, however I will be logging my cycle if anyone cares. I will most likely log it daily on my own, and do a weekly here, or if anything significant is worth reporting. Log will very detailed and will use before / after pics and BF changes etc. Macros and training are always tight. The goal of doing a log will simply be to help anyone else out there that may have questions or be hesitant to run a similar run. That’s how i learned most of the stuff i have is by reading logs by other users. It just seems a lot of time guys do a nice log but don’t have diet or training tight thus leaving room for error in judging efficacy of a run. Anyway thanks again guys.