Bulk DAA squirts - what's next?

bakerwil

Banned
Awards
Bulk DAA is giving me the squirts - all day.

Has anyone with this issue found a DAA product that truly works in this regard?
I have heard that iForce Intimidate or Hard-FX or DAA chelate may be an option.

Thanks for your opinions....

EatMoar

EatMoar

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
How are you taking it ? Usually if its on an empty stomach people gave this reaction and just have their DAA with a small meal to solve the issue. With DAA and choline I find that after a few days of use I don't get upset stomach anymore .

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
I get GI issues if I take it on an empty stomach so I take it with a small meal pre workout.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
you can also split the dosages instead of taking all 3g at once.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
As r1balla said, split the doses up. That should help. I'd recommend SNS DAA also.

bakerwil

Banned
Awards
Tried with and without a meal - and splitting it up. Splitting it up actually made it worse - it was like getting two does (as far as my bowels were concerned). I am on day 4 - and can feel the DAA working - just can't keep it up. Do you think adding choline would help?

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'd take a break, then re-introduce it and try again with the dose splitting plus the small meal advice. See if it gets better. Something like Gut Health may help down the line, though it might not completely clear this up. Few weeks away still from that.

Hope it clears up. I hate when supplements have me praying to the porcelain gods all day long.

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Bulk DAA is giving me the squirts - all day.

Has anyone with this issue found a DAA product that truly works in this regard?
I have heard that iForce Intimidate or Hard-FX or DAA chelate may be an option.

Thanks for your opinions....
Tried with and without a meal - and splitting it up. Splitting it up actually made it worse - it was like getting two does (as far as my bowels were concerned). I am on day 4 - and can feel the DAA working - just can't keep it up. Do you think adding choline would help?
Maybe SNS DAA may be cleaner.
Bahahaha!!!! I feel your pain man! There were a few times I would go to fart and sure as "****" I'd shart! I got ripped on soooooo hard at my fire station for it lmao! I did however try SNS DAA which is sodium-d-aspartate and it was far less of a problem when taken with food.

Only one way to find out. Ask yourself if the effects you're noticing now are worth trying or if the effects that you are hoping to get are worth the try.

- Valdez

EatMoar

EatMoar

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Maybe SNS DAA may be cleaner.
how can it be cleaner? its all sodium d-aspartic acid..... im assuming they added sodium with DAA for 1. better absorption and 2. make it soluble in water but it definitely still is not that soluble in water.

If you're talking purity technically it all should be the same. I take AI Sports DAA and havent had any GI issues.

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
how can it be cleaner? its all sodium d-aspartic acid..... im assuming they added sodium with DAA for 1. better absorption and 2. make it soluble in water but it definitely still is not that soluble in water.

If you're talking purity technically it all should be the same. I take AI Sports DAA and havent had any GI issues.
We utilize sodium-d-aspartate due to the fact that it is the exact DAA form used in the only two published human studies that exist on it.

Whether its "cleaner" or not is unknown to me. I am also uncertain on what was meant by cleaner so...

- Valdez

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Try sodium based daa...

Sns daa
Dpol

My two choices

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
FormulaX is good too with lclt

d1sc1ple

Awards
DAA isn't worth the GI issues in my book, pick up some AnaBeta Elite that will get you going just fine and will get your LH up there as well as make you super Anabolic! If you must try a DAA product I find one without Agmatine is easier on my stomach. That Prometheus Rising and Test Powder had me sprinting to the Bathroom every single dose!!!

MonteRXS

MonteRXS

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Take it at night before you go to sleep. Problem solved. Test powder is a product I love but can get some squirts from it if I don't have a full stomach. Ever since I started taking it before I go to bed I've had no issues at all. Plus the Mucuna is ideal during sleep.

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
DAA isn't worth the GI issues in my book, pick up some AnaBeta Elite that will get you going just fine and will get your LH up there as well as make you super Anabolic! If you must try a DAA product I find one without Agmatine is easier on my stomach. That Prometheus Rising and Test Powder had me sprinting to the Bathroom every single dose!!!
DAA just doesn't agree with everyone me being one of them. You got to weigh the options. The bathroom trips weren't worth it for me.

rhgunner

Awards
I take it about 1/2 hour before bedtime and have no issues, but if I take it first thing in the morning pre-workout, LOOK OUT!

horizons

horizons

Awards
  • Established
I am seriously thinking about replacing my D-pol with intimidate now

Clemenza

Awards
  • Established
SNS DAA and Test Powder have never given me stomach issues.