Is this common for test boosters? (calling for cooper69)

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Let me explain the situation first. Lets say I take an 8 week cycle of DAA. for the first 2 weeks or so, my libido increases, acne increases...etc then it plateaus and i dont experience that anymore. libido goes back to normal (sometimes declines), acne is next to nothing...etc. Once the cycle is complete, about a week being off of it, my acne comes back, libido and all increases.

This has happened to me with every test booster I have used. jw if any of you experience(d) this or know why this is happening.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
I'm not coop but I'll take a shot in the dark with..."It's the homeostatic response from the body to the supplements and rise in testosterone/estrogen/LH, and as the body adapts to it the sides flare off, when you go off...it is possible your body reacts to it and it has another response to it until it balances out...or it's mere placebo effect."

Now I await or Cybears smack if I was totally wrong :3

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm not coop but I'll take a shot in the dark with..."It's the homeostatic response from the body to the supplements and rise in testosterone/estrogen/LH, and as the body adapts to it the sides flare off, when you go off...it is possible your body reacts to it and it has another response to it until it balances out...or it's mere placebo effect."

Now I await or Cybears smack if I was totally wrong :3
that was actually my first thought.

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
I don't think it has anything to do with homeostasis for two reasons:

1. 2 weeks is far too acute of a timescale generally
2. The more recent DAA study was run for 12 weeks and T was still up over 30% by the end of it

A more plausible reason is that you "feel" the changes during the initial period of DAA supplementation. Your T levels go from X to X + ~42%. However, DAA has a tissue-saturating effect, so after the maximum level of testosterone output has been reached, all further DAA is simply maintaining this elevated testosterone output. So your total T, while elevated over baseline, is not changing over the course of DAA supplementation (which makes sense, you wouldn't expect to keep boosting T further and further with each daily dose).

The rest may simply be behavioral adaptations to changes in T. Acne, for instance, can be caused by increases in LH.

This is all postulation at this point because I won't formally learn neuroendocrinology for another 2 months, so take it for what it's worth.

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

2. The more recent DAA study was run for 12 weeks and T was still up over 30% by the end of it

A more plausible reason is that you "feel" the changes during the initial period of DAA supplementation. Your T levels go from X to X + ~42%. However, DAA has a tissue-saturating effect, so after the maximum level of testosterone output has been reached, all further DAA is simply maintaining this elevated testosterone output. So your total T, while elevated over baseline, is not changing over the course of DAA supplementation (which makes sense, you wouldn't expect to keep boosting T further and further with each daily dose).

The rest may simply be behavioral adaptations to changes in T. Acne, for instance, can be caused by increases in LH.

This is all postulation at this point because I won't formally learn neuroendocrinology for another 2 months, so take it for what it's worth.
When u learn that and graduate, u wanna be my dr??

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You're JUST learning that? Noob ;)

(Brb looking up definition)

808shredded

Awards
  • Established

Hey mr. Coop. I ran a similar stack, with dpol and erase and my libido took a nose dive. I was in pcf for 6 weeks and by the 3rd week libido was very low.

jswain34

jswain34

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Hey mr. Coop. I ran a similar stack, with dpol and erase and my libido took a nose dive. I was in pcf for 6 weeks and by the 3rd week libido was very low.
I'm not coop (obviously) but if you were running erase @ 3 caps reduce it to 2 next time. When I ran erase @ 3 per day my libido was insanely low, but @ 2 caps it was at least normal if not a tad higher than usual.

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
i don't have anything to add, i'm just a clueless fella :shrug:

but seems to me, with a thread title like "Is this common for test boosters? (calling for cooper69)" where you want a specific person to answer -- why not just PM him instead of creating a thread??

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
I'm not coop (obviously) but if you were running erase @ 3 caps reduce it to 2 next time. When I ran erase @ 3 per day my libido was insanely low, but @ 2 caps it was at least normal if not a tad higher than usual.
This , estrogen influences libido directly.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i don't have anything to add, i'm just a clueless fella :shrug:

but seems to me, with a thread title like "Is this common for test boosters? (calling for cooper69)" where you want a specific person to answer -- why not just PM him instead of creating a thread??

so i dont get the right to post a thread and get others opinion as well?

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
never have ran erase at 3 caps.

Ballesteri

Ballesteri

Awards
so i dont get the right to post a thread and get others opinion as well?
CALM DOWN:grumble: balla I think snags may just be sayin he thinks coop should have an Advanced Discussion with coop sec.:tounge-in-cheek::eek5:

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
LOL on the grumpy smiley..ima have to use that one soon :D

no worries balla, not trying to pick a fight with you man
simply seemed as tho you wanted one persons .02, so i wrote what i did
if the intent is to get other feedback also, very well

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Erase at 3 caps for me= great body comp effects but kills libido. I can still perform and perform well lol but definitely reduces my drive noticeably

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote

actually this is what many experience when they are put on trt. it takes awhile for effects to reach a max, then they level off....many think the trt isn't working anymore because of this, even though blood test's show elevated test scores!!!

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
actually this is what many experience when they are put on trt. it takes awhile for effects to reach a max, then they level off....many think the trt isn't working anymore because of this, even though blood test's show elevated test scores!!!
This is me!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
This is me!

this is why many on trt do blast cycles, to regain that nice boost you feel when 1st put on trt....very similar to what narcotic users experience, in a much more subtle way, of course.

i guess this could be what the op is experiencing to a lesser degree with the daa, like cooper said the body adapts!!!

jswain34

jswain34

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I was talking to 808shredded, ya know, the person I specifically quoted in my response.

WayneD

WayneD

Awards
Just changed from 2 to 3 caps of erase per day about a week ago, haven't had any libido issues yet

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i mean, i almost feel shut down for a few weeks while taking stuff. no acne, low libido, always tired...etc then once i stop i go back to my normal self. really weird. i respond this way to most test boosters but GH boosters are different for me. i feel awesome throughout the entire cycle. im very weird i guess.

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
i mean, i almost feel shut down for a few weeks while taking stuff. no acne, low libido, always tired...etc then once i stop i go back to my normal self. really weird. i respond this way to most test boosters but GH boosters are different for me. i feel awesome throughout the entire cycle. im very weird i guess.
GH boosters work through elevation of dopamine, hence the feel good effects. Try taking Dopadex or Inhibit-P with your next DAA run...I bet you'd feel a lot better

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
GH boosters work through elevation of dopamine, hence the feel good effects. Try taking Dopadex or Inhibit-P with your next DAA run...I bet you'd feel a lot better
i have been planning on doing that in the future, but the problem is is that it isnt only DAA that does this. i just used this as an example.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
and i do understand the increase in release of dopamine, but i was more referring to acne, libido...etc. i dont see the roller coaster with GH boosters that i see with most test boosters. but i know they work different ways...etc

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
i have been planning on doing that in the future, but the problem is is that it isnt only DAA that does this. i just used this as an example.
I know, and I'm not saying that elevating dopamine has effects specific to DAA only. Regardless of the tbooster you're on, dopamine's role in the body is the same. Do I thing it's weird that every tbooster gives you a shutdown effect though? Definitely

aceroni

Awards
Please correct me if I'm wrong I don't mean to spread misinformation but I read in another thread taking b6 with ldopa causes it to be metabolized before the blood brain barrier and then it cannot cross ths effectiveness is limited

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Please correct me if I'm wrong I don't mean to spread misinformation but I read in another thread taking b6 with ldopa causes it to be metabolized before the blood brain barrier and then it cannot cross ths effectiveness is limited
Yeah but you have to remember dose-dependency. The amounts of each will determine how much l-dopa gets peripherally converted

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Yeah but you have to remember dose-dependency. The amounts of each will determine how much l-dopa gets peripherally converted
for instance inhibit-p...very effective!!!

aceroni

Awards
Ok so at what rate, one to one? So do you still suggest inhibit p or would something like prolacterone be better