Alphamine + ?

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. Alphamine + ?


    I'm hearing good things about alphamine. What would be another safe thing to stack with it at the same time ?


  2. What are you looking for with the addition? Extra fat loss, help with a recomp, etc.?
    M.Ed. Ex Phys

    •   
       


  3. Extra fat loss.
  4. Re: Alphamine + ?


    Id throw in some Vanillean, they seem to stack really well togethor
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns
    •   
       

  5. ***PES Representative***
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  6. Alphamine + Erase + Vanillean + Forskolin
    PEScience Representative
    http://www.pescience.com/insider
    Instagram: kylebayne23

  7. Quote Originally Posted by newman897 View Post
    Extra fat loss.
    If that's your goal don't go with Alphamine-it's a very nice product.I used it myself...twice and i loved it both times...It will preserve you muscle mass nicely..it's a very good hardening agent but as a termogenic it's not that strong.Go with the old Get Shredded Fast Stack - OEP+AT2+Erase ! I'll have to quote myself for the 2-nd time today :

    Quote Originally Posted by WaltherP99 View Post
    That's the old Get Shredded Fast Stack NP was selling it ...not anymore
    Guys be aware-i'm a stim junkie but that stack was strong!
    grelich - did you ever used Erase/EP or clones before? If not you should start with 2/d.That's how PES and USP Labs was promoting the Get Shredded Fast Stack like 2 years ago -> postimage. org/image/n90gmmjaz (feel the gap)
    And you should add some USP Labs Super Cissus and fish oil for the joints.
    I did this stack for 8 weeks - first 4 :
    Erase - 2am/1pm
    OEP 2am/1pm
    AT2 1am/2pm
    CL Orange Triad 4am/4pm
    CL Fish oil 4am/4pm
    NOW Glucosamine & Chondrotine with MSN 2am/2pm
    USP Super Cissus 3am/3pm
    And next 4 weeks:
    Erase 2am/2pm
    OEP 2am/2pm
    AT2 3am/2pm
    CL Orange Triad 6am/6pm
    CL Fish oil 6am/6pm
    NOW Glucosamine & Chondrotine with MSN 4am/4pm
    USP Super Cissus 5am/5pm
    Allways had problems with my joints and 4 caps Erase per day was like torturing my body-that why i used so much joint support.
    But during those 8 weeks,especially last 4 i was melting - like i was taking DNP ! Used DNP 3 times in the past so...
    The problem with this stack is...it's strong especially what i did last 4 weeks.If you don't need to lose a lot of fat you don't need it-get Alphamine (very nice product by the way) and you're good to go.Get Shredded Fast Stack is A LOT stronger than Alphamine!
    Hit the gym hard (a lot of HIIT and cardio),get your macros right ,sleep well,rest well and you'll lose A LOT of fat with this stack.
    Good luck.
    Some help with the image on the 4-th row pls -i don't have enough posts po post a link.Tnx

  8. Lean Extreme or Reduce XT would be nice, with Erase Pro you'd be lean very quick.

  9. Alphamine with tta-500 would be nice,you could even throw in reduce xt and it would be an awesome stack!
    SERIOUS NUTRITION SOLUTIONS
    mack @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com
    "Revolutionizing Sports Nutrition, One Product At A Time"

  10. formutech nutritions natural efx, or youth 7 keto would be a nice simple stack..
    Nutraceutical Innovations
    AMINDS15 - 15% code
    nutra-innovations.com

  11. Quote Originally Posted by 3clipseGT View Post
    Id throw in some Vanillean, they seem to stack really well togethor
    This. Results are fantastic.

  12. Quote Originally Posted by kbayne View Post
    Alphamine + Erase + Vanillean + Forskolin
    Doing something similar now. Also with SS daa and BPS Endosurge.

  13. Quote Originally Posted by dtrain13 View Post

    Doing something similar now. Also with SS daa and BPS Endosurge.
    Killer stack man . How long you been running it?
    PEScience Representative
    http://www.pescience.com/insider
    Instagram: kylebayne23

  14. Ss forskolin and tta would be solid
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider

  15. Quote Originally Posted by BPjohn123 View Post
    Ss forskolin and tta would be solid
    And our Green Coffee Bean extract instead of Now's ! We have a better bang for the buck and quality extract than they do !

    I would say one of the best cutting stacks should be:

    Alphamine + Erase Pro + Forskolin + TTA + SNS Green Coffee Bean Extract
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep

  16. Quote Originally Posted by kbayne View Post

    Killer stack man . How long you been running it?
    About six weeks. Alphamine and Vanillean a little longer.

  17. Quote Originally Posted by Celorza View Post
    And our Green Coffee Bean extract instead of Now's ! We have a better bang for the buck and quality extract than they do !

    I would say one of the best cutting stacks should be:

    Alphamine + Erase Pro + Forskolin + TTA + SNS Green Coffee Bean Extract
    That stack would cover pretty much every avenue of fat loss....Probably very similar to something I'll try and use to cut this spring.
    PEScience Representative
    Don't miss out on the next deal:
    http://pescience.com/insider
    Protein Backed by Science: http://selectprotein.com

  18. Quote Originally Posted by bolt10 View Post
    That stack would cover pretty much every avenue of fat loss....Probably very similar to something I'll try and use to cut this spring.
    I'm thinking about that combo for a cut I wanna do soon...Alphamine intrigues me, along with 25mg eph that is !
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep

  19. Quote Originally Posted by Celorza View Post
    I'm thinking about that combo for a cut I wanna do soon...Alphamine intrigues me, along with 25mg eph that is !
    Never used E.

    You haven't tried Alphamine yet?
    PEScience Representative
    Don't miss out on the next deal:
    http://pescience.com/insider
    Protein Backed by Science: http://selectprotein.com

  20. Quote Originally Posted by bolt10 View Post
    Never used E.

    You haven't tried Alphamine yet?
    Nope been dying to have some but I haven't gotten around to trying it yet!
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep

  21. Quote Originally Posted by Celorza View Post
    Nope been dying to have some but I haven't gotten around to trying it yet!
    Disappointing...

    Well hopefully you'll change that soon!
    PEScience Representative
    Don't miss out on the next deal:
    http://pescience.com/insider
    Protein Backed by Science: http://selectprotein.com

  22. Quote Originally Posted by bolt10 View Post
    Disappointing...

    Well hopefully you'll change that soon!
    Hey hey! I want to do it justice in a proper long stage cut where I can rate it properly! Or would you like a half assed "first zip ZOMFGWTF LOLZ" Review ?

    Honesty and thorough testing brother! Alphamine deserves that
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep

  23. Quote Originally Posted by Celorza View Post
    Hey hey! I want to do it justice in a proper long stage cut where I can rate it properly! Or would you like a half assed "first zip ZOMFGWTF LOLZ" Review ?

    Honesty and thorough testing brother! Alphamine deserves that
    Ya just be careful once you get hooked you'll be in the Alphamine Anonymous group.

    Sorry OP end of derail now...
    PEScience Representative
    Don't miss out on the next deal:
    http://pescience.com/insider
    Protein Backed by Science: http://selectprotein.com

  24. Quote Originally Posted by Celorza View Post
    And our Green Coffee Bean extract instead of Now's ! We have a better bang for the buck and quality extract than they do !

    I would say one of the best cutting stacks should be:

    Alphamine + Erase Pro + Forskolin + TTA + SNS Green Coffee Bean Extract

    Yep, if you're not seeing amazing results on that, you're doing something horribly wrong!
    ***PES Representative***
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  25. Quote Originally Posted by dtrain13 View Post

    About six weeks. Alphamine and Vanillean a little longer.
    How are your results so far?
    PEScience Representative
    http://www.pescience.com/insider
    Instagram: kylebayne23

  26. In terms of products that complement alphamine's MOA, SS Forskolin + SNS TTA-500 would cover all your bases

  27. Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    In terms of products that complement alphamine's MOA, SS Forskolin + SNS TTA-500 would cover all your bases
    Using TTA (2 caps) and Alphamine now. About two weeks in and its working great. Going to add Green Tea, and Recompadrol for carb heavy meals in a few days(about 4 to 5 times a weeks).

    Never used green tea, I bought nutraplants brand. Is three caps spread out daily a good dose?

  28. Is rk500 not effective to use with alphamine?

  29. Quote Originally Posted by boogyman View Post
    Using TTA (2 caps) and Alphamine now. About two weeks in and its working great. Going to add Green Tea, and Recompadrol for carb heavy meals in a few days(about 4 to 5 times a weeks).

    Never used green tea, I bought nutraplants brand. Is three caps spread out daily a good dose?
    Shoot for 750mg EGCG daily
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Alphamine
    By rome32 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 3101
    Last Post: 07-26-2013, 10:46 AM
  2. Replies: 10
    Last Post: 08-21-2012, 04:02 PM
  3. Replies: 12
    Last Post: 08-18-2012, 11:51 PM
  4. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 08-14-2012, 01:55 PM
  5. PES Alphamine - Redefining Fat Burners
    By kevinhy in forum PES
    Replies: 41
    Last Post: 08-14-2012, 11:51 AM
Log in
Log in