Alphamine + ?

newman897

newman897

Awards
I'm hearing good things about alphamine. What would be another safe thing to stack with it at the same time ?

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
What are you looking for with the addition? Extra fat loss, help with a recomp, etc.?

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Id throw in some Vanillean, they seem to stack really well togethor

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Alphamine + Erase + Vanillean + Forskolin

WaltherP99

Awards
Extra fat loss.
If that's your goal don't go with Alphamine-it's a very nice product.I used it myself...twice and i loved it both times...It will preserve you muscle mass nicely..it's a very good hardening agent but as a termogenic it's not that strong.Go with the old Get Shredded Fast Stack - OEP+AT2+Erase ! I'll have to quote myself for the 2-nd time today :

That's the old Get Shredded Fast Stack :fingersx: NP was selling it ...not anymore :28:
Guys be aware-i'm a stim junkie but that stack was strong!
grelich - did you ever used Erase/EP or clones before? If not you should start with 2/d.That's how PES and USP Labs was promoting the Get Shredded Fast Stack like 2 years ago -> postimage. org/image/n90gmmjaz (feel the gap)
And you should add some USP Labs Super Cissus and fish oil for the joints.
I did this stack for 8 weeks - first 4 :
Erase - 2am/1pm
OEP 2am/1pm
AT2 1am/2pm
CL Orange Triad 4am/4pm
CL Fish oil 4am/4pm
NOW Glucosamine & Chondrotine with MSN 2am/2pm
USP Super Cissus 3am/3pm
And next 4 weeks:
Erase 2am/2pm
OEP 2am/2pm
AT2 3am/2pm
CL Orange Triad 6am/6pm
CL Fish oil 6am/6pm
NOW Glucosamine & Chondrotine with MSN 4am/4pm
USP Super Cissus 5am/5pm
Allways had problems with my joints and 4 caps Erase per day was like torturing my body-that why i used so much joint support.
But during those 8 weeks,especially last 4 i was melting - like i was taking DNP ! Used DNP 3 times in the past so...
The problem with this stack is...it's strong especially what i did last 4 weeks.If you don't need to lose a lot of fat you don't need it-get Alphamine (very nice product by the way) and you're good to go.Get Shredded Fast Stack is A LOT stronger than Alphamine!
Hit the gym hard (a lot of HIIT and cardio),get your macros right ,sleep well,rest well and you'll lose A LOT of fat with this stack.
Good luck.
Some help with the image on the 4-th row pls -i don't have enough posts po post a link.Tnx

AlexErdellan

AlexErdellan

Awards
  • Established
Lean Extreme or Reduce XT would be nice, with Erase Pro you'd be lean very quick.

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
Alphamine with tta-500 would be nice,you could even throw in reduce xt and it would be an awesome stack!

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
formutech nutritions natural efx, or youth 7 keto would be a nice simple stack..

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Ss forskolin and tta would be solid

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Ss forskolin and tta would be solid
And our Green Coffee Bean extract instead of Now's ;)! We have a better bang for the buck and quality extract than they do :D!

I would say one of the best cutting stacks should be:

Alphamine + Erase Pro + Forskolin + TTA + SNS Green Coffee Bean Extract

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
And our Green Coffee Bean extract instead of Now's ;)! We have a better bang for the buck and quality extract than they do :D!

That stack would cover pretty much every avenue of fat loss....Probably very similar to something I'll try and use to cut this spring. :D

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
That stack would cover pretty much every avenue of fat loss....Probably very similar to something I'll try and use to cut this spring. :D
I'm thinking about that combo for a cut I wanna do soon...Alphamine intrigues me, along with 25mg eph that is :D!

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm thinking about that combo for a cut I wanna do soon...Alphamine intrigues me, along with 25mg eph that is :D!
Never used E. :eek:

You haven't tried Alphamine yet?

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Never used E. :eek:

You haven't tried Alphamine yet?
Nope :( been dying to have some but I haven't gotten around to trying it yet!

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nope :( been dying to have some but I haven't gotten around to trying it yet!
Disappointing... :sad:

Well hopefully you'll change that soon!

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Disappointing... :sad:

Well hopefully you'll change that soon!
Hey hey! I want to do it justice in a proper long stage cut where I can rate it properly! Or would you like a half assed "first zip ZOMFGWTF LOLZ" Review :)?

Honesty and thorough testing brother! Alphamine deserves that :)

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hey hey! I want to do it justice in a proper long stage cut where I can rate it properly! Or would you like a half assed "first zip ZOMFGWTF LOLZ" Review :)?

Honesty and thorough testing brother! Alphamine deserves that :)
Ya just be careful once you get hooked you'll be in the Alphamine Anonymous group. ;)

Sorry OP end of derail now...

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer

Yep, if you're not seeing amazing results on that, you're doing something horribly wrong!

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
In terms of products that complement alphamine's MOA, SS Forskolin + SNS TTA-500 would cover all your bases

boogyman

Awards
In terms of products that complement alphamine's MOA, SS Forskolin + SNS TTA-500 would cover all your bases
Using TTA (2 caps) and Alphamine now. About two weeks in and its working great. Going to add Green Tea, and Recompadrol for carb heavy meals in a few days(about 4 to 5 times a weeks).

Never used green tea, I bought nutraplants brand. Is three caps spread out daily a good dose?

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Using TTA (2 caps) and Alphamine now. About two weeks in and its working great. Going to add Green Tea, and Recompadrol for carb heavy meals in a few days(about 4 to 5 times a weeks).

Never used green tea, I bought nutraplants brand. Is three caps spread out daily a good dose?
Shoot for 750mg EGCG daily

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Is rk500 not effective to use with alphamine?
That's another ingredient that works great with alphamine. HSL translocation will further stimulate lipolysis...and RKs have been found to dose-dependently respond to norepinephrine elevation, which alphamine will certainly potentiate.

AlexErdellan

AlexErdellan

Awards
  • Established
Its great. I used Alphamine as my caffeine for the EC stack for a while. First serving was 2 scoops + E, then later I would do 1 scoop with half a caffeine pill+ E, then last serving of the day would just be a caffeine pill with the ephedrine.

dtrain13

dtrain13

Awards
  • Established
How are your results so far?
Awesome. One hell of a recomp thats still in progress. 6.5 yrs of marriage in which your wife is jealous of the gym and she herself has no will to workout or eat healthy leads to weight gain. Good thing is divorce and a new physically fit dietetic girlfriend leads to weight loss and a healthy lifestyle. Oh yeah tons of cardio...lol :D. I got back to the gym and supplements/diet on 10/1/12. New girlfriend came in December. The DAA, F-95, Endo and Erase is the best natty stack I've run to date. Alphamine there are no words. With the inclusion of Vanillean the weigtht continues to drop. Also using PNI Prodigy which I love until ENHANCED COMES OUT. Had a physical done in October and went back a month later and the doctor was floored and my physical change. Same thing happened when I had a sleep study done in November and a follow up in December. The woman said "you lost 15lbs in a month?!" I laughed. Its a lot of hard work as you know but the right supplements make a huge difference. Look as good or better than when I got married 20lbs heavier.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Awesome. One hell of a recomp thats still in progress. 6.5 yrs of marriage in which your wife is jealous of the gym and she herself has no will to workout or eat healthy leads to weight gain. Good thing is divorce and a new physically fit dietetic girlfriend leads to weight loss and a healthy lifestyle. Oh yeah tons of cardio...lol :D. I got back to the gym and supplements/diet on 10/1/12. New girlfriend came in December. The DAA, F-95, Endo and Erase is the best natty stack I've run to date. Alphamine there are no words. With the inclusion of Vanillean the weigtht continues to drop. Also using PNI Prodigy which I love until ENHANCED COMES OUT. Had a physical done in October and went back a month later and the doctor was floored and my physical change. Same thing happened when I had a sleep study done in November and a follow up in December. The woman said "you lost 15lbs in a month?!" I laughed. Its a lot of hard work as you know but the right supplements make a huge difference. Look as good or better than when I got married 20lbs heavier.
Damn dude. Thats awesome news :D. Definitely got your hands on the ultimate game changer it seems like. And thats awesome progress for only being back in the gym since 10/1. Congrats dude.

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Nice dtrain, glad things are working out for you!

saggy321

Awards
  • Established
Can't find SNS TT-500 anywhere in the UK? Have you chaps stopped supplying the UK?

boogyman

Awards
Digging through my box of supps for another can of Alphamine, I found an almost full bottle of Erase that I had no idea I had! Gonna add two caps a day to my Alphamine, TTA 500 and Vanillean stack. Happy valentines day to me.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Digging through my box of supps for another can of Alphamine, I found an almost full bottle of Erase that I had no idea I had! Gonna add two caps a day to my Alphamine, TTA 500 and Vanillean stack. Happy valentines day to me.
Always love when you find something you didn't know you had. :D

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
It's like finding money in an old jacket pocket! Great feeling

boogyman

Awards
It's like finding money in an old jacket pocket! Great feeling

Yeah its so weird, I have no memory of opening a bottle and using like 15 caps and them putting it away. Might have been at the end of a stack from last year...anyhow I am sure 2 caps a day for 40 days or so during my cut will help stacked with my Alphamine. Maybe I'll grab a another bottle and extend it...possibly as part of a combo for the PES preworkout launch sale?

WayneD

WayneD

Awards
How are you going to dose that stack?

boogyman

Awards
How are you going to dose that stack?
I do alphamine 2 scoops upon waking, 1 scoop about 5 hours later. Vanillen 3 caps spread through the day, erase 1 cap twice a day and TTA 1 cap twice a day.

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I do alphamine 2 scoops upon waking, 1 scoop about 5 hours later. Vanillen 3 caps spread through the day, erase 1 cap twice a day and TTA 1 cap twice a day.
Looks like a good stack of things. 2 scoops at once of Alphamine this man is intense.

boogyman

Awards
Looks like a good stack of things. 2 scoops at once of Alphamine this man is intense.
Go big or go home lol. I am fairly stim tolerant. Two scoops at 4AM gets my butt in gear for a 5 AM workout.

WayneD

WayneD

Awards
2 scoops is intense, I do 1.5 now. I follow the same with erase and tta but wanted to add my free bottle of Vanillin. I'm on track now, thanks for the help

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Extra fat loss.
Erase definitely gets my vote for sure, Alphamine + Erase Pro has body composition changes written all over it.

WayneD

WayneD

Awards
The last 4 weeks I have been stacking Alphamine, Erase, and TTA. This is working well for me. I'm going to add Vanillean this week. I've seen a lot of positive posts of ABE in this forum and am considering adding that. Any of this overkill or does this improve my stack if I'm trying to get leaner as well as improve strength and muscle mass. My diet is in check.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The last 4 weeks I have been stacking Alphamine, Erase, and TTA. This is working well for me. I'm going to add Vanillean this week. I've seen a lot of positive posts of ABE in this forum and am considering adding that. Any of this overkill or does this improve my stack if I'm trying to get leaner as well as improve strength and muscle mass. My diet is in check.
It would definitely still add some benefits. However if fat loss is moving along at a good pace already you may be better served to use that ABE as soon as you transition into a caloric surplus. I prefer to maximize the benefits over time rather than slam everything into a small window and Alpha + Erase + TTA + VL is an already very effective combo.