Alphamine + ?

Page 2 of 2 First 12

  1. Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza View Post
    Is rk500 not effective to use with alphamine?
    That's another ingredient that works great with alphamine. HSL translocation will further stimulate lipolysis...and RKs have been found to dose-dependently respond to norepinephrine elevation, which alphamine will certainly potentiate.


  2. Quote Originally Posted by Celorza View Post
    I'm thinking about that combo for a cut I wanna do soon...Alphamine intrigues me, along with 25mg eph that is !
    Its great. I used Alphamine as my caffeine for the EC stack for a while. First serving was 2 scoops + E, then later I would do 1 scoop with half a caffeine pill+ E, then last serving of the day would just be a caffeine pill with the ephedrine.
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by kbayne View Post
    How are your results so far?
    Awesome. One hell of a recomp thats still in progress. 6.5 yrs of marriage in which your wife is jealous of the gym and she herself has no will to workout or eat healthy leads to weight gain. Good thing is divorce and a new physically fit dietetic girlfriend leads to weight loss and a healthy lifestyle. Oh yeah tons of cardio...lol . I got back to the gym and supplements/diet on 10/1/12. New girlfriend came in December. The DAA, F-95, Endo and Erase is the best natty stack I've run to date. Alphamine there are no words. With the inclusion of Vanillean the weigtht continues to drop. Also using PNI Prodigy which I love until ENHANCED COMES OUT. Had a physical done in October and went back a month later and the doctor was floored and my physical change. Same thing happened when I had a sleep study done in November and a follow up in December. The woman said "you lost 15lbs in a month?!" I laughed. Its a lot of hard work as you know but the right supplements make a huge difference. Look as good or better than when I got married 20lbs heavier.

  4. Quote Originally Posted by dtrain13 View Post

    Awesome. One hell of a recomp thats still in progress. 6.5 yrs of marriage in which your wife is jealous of the gym and she herself has no will to workout or eat healthy leads to weight gain. Good thing is divorce and a new physically fit dietetic girlfriend leads to weight loss and a healthy lifestyle. Oh yeah tons of cardio...lol . I got back to the gym and supplements/diet on 10/1/12. New girlfriend came in December. The DAA, F-95, Endo and Erase is the best natty stack I've run to date. Alphamine there are no words. With the inclusion of Vanillean the weigtht continues to drop. Also using PNI Prodigy which I love until ENHANCED COMES OUT. Had a physical done in October and went back a month later and the doctor was floored and my physical change. Same thing happened when I had a sleep study done in November and a follow up in December. The woman said "you lost 15lbs in a month?!" I laughed. Its a lot of hard work as you know but the right supplements make a huge difference. Look as good or better than when I got married 20lbs heavier.
    Damn dude. Thats awesome news . Definitely got your hands on the ultimate game changer it seems like. And thats awesome progress for only being back in the gym since 10/1. Congrats dude.
    PEScience Representative
    http://www.pescience.com/insider
    Instagram: kylebayne23

  5. Nice dtrain, glad things are working out for you!
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider
    •   
       


  6. Can't find SNS TT-500 anywhere in the UK? Have you chaps stopped supplying the UK?

  7. Digging through my box of supps for another can of Alphamine, I found an almost full bottle of Erase that I had no idea I had! Gonna add two caps a day to my Alphamine, TTA 500 and Vanillean stack. Happy valentines day to me.

  8. Quote Originally Posted by saggy321 View Post
    Can't find SNS TT-500 anywhere in the UK? Have you chaps stopped supplying the UK?
    Its been discontinued, but you can find some if you google a bit.

  9. Quote Originally Posted by boogyman View Post
    Digging through my box of supps for another can of Alphamine, I found an almost full bottle of Erase that I had no idea I had! Gonna add two caps a day to my Alphamine, TTA 500 and Vanillean stack. Happy valentines day to me.
    Always love when you find something you didn't know you had.
    PEScience Representative
    Don't miss out on the next deal:
    http://pescience.com/insider
    Protein Backed by Science: http://selectprotein.com

  10. Quote Originally Posted by boogyman
    Digging through my box of supps for another can of Alphamine, I found an almost full bottle of Erase that I had no idea I had! Gonna add two caps a day to my Alphamine, TTA 500 and Vanillean stack. Happy valentines day to me.
    It's like finding money in an old jacket pocket! Great feeling
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider

  11. Quote Originally Posted by BPjohn123 View Post
    It's like finding money in an old jacket pocket! Great feeling

    Yeah its so weird, I have no memory of opening a bottle and using like 15 caps and them putting it away. Might have been at the end of a stack from last year...anyhow I am sure 2 caps a day for 40 days or so during my cut will help stacked with my Alphamine. Maybe I'll grab a another bottle and extend it...possibly as part of a combo for the PES preworkout launch sale?

  12. Quote Originally Posted by boogyman View Post
    Digging through my box of supps for another can of Alphamine, I found an almost full bottle of Erase that I had no idea I had! Gonna add two caps a day to my Alphamine, TTA 500 and Vanillean stack. Happy valentines day to me.
    How are you going to dose that stack?

  13. Quote Originally Posted by WayneD View Post

    How are you going to dose that stack?
    I do alphamine 2 scoops upon waking, 1 scoop about 5 hours later. Vanillen 3 caps spread through the day, erase 1 cap twice a day and TTA 1 cap twice a day.

  14. Quote Originally Posted by saggy321 View Post
    Can't find SNS TT-500 anywhere in the UK? Have you chaps stopped supplying the UK?
    DCP is still in stock over here

  15. Quote Originally Posted by boogyman View Post
    I do alphamine 2 scoops upon waking, 1 scoop about 5 hours later. Vanillen 3 caps spread through the day, erase 1 cap twice a day and TTA 1 cap twice a day.
    Looks like a good stack of things. 2 scoops at once of Alphamine this man is intense.

  16. Quote Originally Posted by PrepNwa23 View Post

    Looks like a good stack of things. 2 scoops at once of Alphamine this man is intense.
    Go big or go home lol. I am fairly stim tolerant. Two scoops at 4AM gets my butt in gear for a 5 AM workout.

  17. Quote Originally Posted by boogyman View Post

    I do alphamine 2 scoops upon waking, 1 scoop about 5 hours later. Vanillen 3 caps spread through the day, erase 1 cap twice a day and TTA 1 cap twice a day.
    2 scoops is intense, I do 1.5 now. I follow the same with erase and tta but wanted to add my free bottle of Vanillin. I'm on track now, thanks for the help

  18. Quote Originally Posted by newman897 View Post
    Extra fat loss.
    Erase definitely gets my vote for sure, Alphamine + Erase Pro has body composition changes written all over it.
    PES - PM me anytime for any questions
    "Like" us on Facebook
    Subscribe to the PES Newsletter for all Specials and Announcements

  19. The last 4 weeks I have been stacking Alphamine, Erase, and TTA. This is working well for me. I'm going to add Vanillean this week. I've seen a lot of positive posts of ABE in this forum and am considering adding that. Any of this overkill or does this improve my stack if I'm trying to get leaner as well as improve strength and muscle mass. My diet is in check.

  20. Quote Originally Posted by WayneD View Post
    The last 4 weeks I have been stacking Alphamine, Erase, and TTA. This is working well for me. I'm going to add Vanillean this week. I've seen a lot of positive posts of ABE in this forum and am considering adding that. Any of this overkill or does this improve my stack if I'm trying to get leaner as well as improve strength and muscle mass. My diet is in check.
    It would definitely still add some benefits. However if fat loss is moving along at a good pace already you may be better served to use that ABE as soon as you transition into a caloric surplus. I prefer to maximize the benefits over time rather than slam everything into a small window and Alpha + Erase + TTA + VL is an already very effective combo.
    PEScience Representative
    Don't miss out on the next deal:
    http://pescience.com/insider
    Protein Backed by Science: http://selectprotein.com

  21. Quote Originally Posted by bolt10 View Post

    It would definitely still add some benefits. However if fat loss is moving along at a good pace already you may be better served to use that ABE as soon as you transition into a caloric surplus. I prefer to maximize the benefits over time rather than slam everything into a small window and Alpha + Erase + TTA + VL is an already very effective combo.
    That makes sense. I dropped from 295 lbs to 235 over the past 12 months and now am focusing on the last bit of fat while carving out definition.

  22. Quote Originally Posted by WayneD

    That makes sense. I dropped from 295 lbs to 235 over the past 12 months and now am focusing on the last bit of fat while carving out definition.
    Congrats on the hard work and success!
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Alphamine
    By rome32 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 3101
    Last Post: 07-26-2013, 10:46 AM
  2. Replies: 10
    Last Post: 08-21-2012, 04:02 PM
  3. Replies: 12
    Last Post: 08-18-2012, 11:51 PM
  4. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 08-14-2012, 01:55 PM
  5. PES Alphamine - Redefining Fat Burners
    By kevinhy in forum PES
    Replies: 41
    Last Post: 08-14-2012, 11:51 AM
Log in
Log in