Alphamine + ?

Page 2 of 2 First 12
  1. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  184 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by BPjohn123 View Post
    It's like finding money in an old jacket pocket! Great feeling

Yeah its so weird, I have no memory of opening a bottle and using like 15 caps and them putting it away. Might have been at the end of a stack from last year...anyhow I am sure 2 caps a day for 40 days or so during my cut will help stacked with my Alphamine. Maybe I'll grab a another bottle and extend it...possibly as part of a combo for the PES preworkout launch sale?

2. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by boogyman View Post
    Digging through my box of supps for another can of Alphamine, I found an almost full bottle of Erase that I had no idea I had! Gonna add two caps a day to my Alphamine, TTA 500 and Vanillean stack. Happy valentines day to me.
    How are you going to dose that stack?
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  184 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by WayneD View Post

How are you going to dose that stack?
    I do alphamine 2 scoops upon waking, 1 scoop about 5 hours later. Vanillen 3 caps spread through the day, erase 1 cap twice a day and TTA 1 cap twice a day.
    •   

4. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by saggy321 View Post
    Can't find SNS TT-500 anywhere in the UK? Have you chaps stopped supplying the UK?
    DCP is still in stock over here
  5. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  174 lbs.
    Answers

I do alphamine 2 scoops upon waking, 1 scoop about 5 hours later. Vanillen 3 caps spread through the day, erase 1 cap twice a day and TTA 1 cap twice a day.
    Looks like a good stack of things. 2 scoops at once of Alphamine this man is intense.
    PES Representative
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES
  6. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  184 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by PrepNwa23 View Post

Looks like a good stack of things. 2 scoops at once of Alphamine this man is intense.
    Go big or go home lol. I am fairly stim tolerant. Two scoops at 4AM gets my butt in gear for a 5 AM workout.
  7. Registered User
    Answers

2 scoops is intense, I do 1.5 now. I follow the same with erase and tta but wanted to add my free bottle of Vanillin. I'm on track now, thanks for the help
  8. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  210 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by newman897 View Post
    Extra fat loss.
    Erase definitely gets my vote for sure, Alphamine + Erase Pro has body composition changes written all over it.
    PES - PM me anytime for any questions
    "Like" us on Facebook
    Subscribe to the PES Newsletter for all Specials and Announcements
  9. Registered User
    Answers

The last 4 weeks I have been stacking Alphamine, Erase, and TTA. This is working well for me. I'm going to add Vanillean this week. I've seen a lot of positive posts of ABE in this forum and am considering adding that. Any of this overkill or does this improve my stack if I'm trying to get leaner as well as improve strength and muscle mass. My diet is in check.
  10. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by WayneD View Post
    The last 4 weeks I have been stacking Alphamine, Erase, and TTA. This is working well for me. I'm going to add Vanillean this week. I've seen a lot of positive posts of ABE in this forum and am considering adding that. Any of this overkill or does this improve my stack if I'm trying to get leaner as well as improve strength and muscle mass. My diet is in check.
    It would definitely still add some benefits. However if fat loss is moving along at a good pace already you may be better served to use that ABE as soon as you transition into a caloric surplus. I prefer to maximize the benefits over time rather than slam everything into a small window and Alpha + Erase + TTA + VL is an already very effective combo.
    PES Representative
    Don't miss out on the next deal:
    http://pescience.com/insider
    Protein Backed by Science: http://selectprotein.com
  11. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by bolt10 View Post

It would definitely still add some benefits. However if fat loss is moving along at a good pace already you may be better served to use that ABE as soon as you transition into a caloric surplus. I prefer to maximize the benefits over time rather than slam everything into a small window and Alpha + Erase + TTA + VL is an already very effective combo.
    That makes sense. I dropped from 295 lbs to 235 over the past 12 months and now am focusing on the last bit of fat while carving out definition.
  12. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by WayneD

That makes sense. I dropped from 295 lbs to 235 over the past 12 months and now am focusing on the last bit of fat while carving out definition.
    Congrats on the hard work and success!
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Alphamine
    By rome32 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 3101
    Last Post: 07-26-2013, 08:46 AM
  2. Replies: 10
    Last Post: 08-21-2012, 02:02 PM