fish oil
Multi(orange triad)
Alcar
Creatine
Beta alinine
Agmatine
Citriline malate
Joint supplement

Which should be okay. Anything else I'm missing?

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
i use most of what youve listed along with coQ10

gymguy21

Awards
So...I'm moving in with my new fiancée and have to cut down on the supps

My current list I'm thinking ill use is
fish oil
Multi(orange triad)
Alcar
Creatine
Beta alinine
Agmatine
Citriline malate
Joint supplement

Why do you have to cut down? Does she not like them? Just curious

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

fish oil
Multi(orange triad)
Alcar
Creatine
Beta alinine
Agmatine
Citriline malate
Joint supplement

Looks good to me brotha

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
Why do you have to cut down? Does she not like them? Just curious
I don't HAVE to I just need to cut back for a little. Ill drink my green tea instead of buying pills as a smarter choice. Money is the issue. Furniture is not cheap. I want a king size mattress a new couch a 55 inch TV and hopefully a new gaming computer plus the first and last months rent in the new place. She's getting the deposit which is why I love her haha! Partner ship and all.
Her only rules is none of the stuff I did in college( coke ect) and nothing that will harm me. My next cycle may have to be hidden / mild. May just be ostraine

rugger48

rugger48

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Doesn't orange triad have some kind of joint formula in it?

Honestly I would get rid of it all if your trying to save money. You won't miss most of that, some of it you should get through daily diet.

AlexErdellan

AlexErdellan

Awards
  • Established
I don't HAVE to I just need to cut back for a little. Ill drink my green tea instead of buying pills as a smarter choice. Money is the issue. Furniture is not cheap. I want a king size mattress a new couch a 55 inch TV and hopefully a new gaming computer plus the first and last months rent in the new place. She's getting the deposit which is why I love her haha! Partner ship and all.
Her only rules is none of the stuff I did in college( coke ect) and nothing that will harm me. My next cycle may have to be hidden / mild. May just be ostraine
Lol luckily most PHs look like OTC supps anyway. Ostarine is a good alternative though.

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
None.

Simply dont need them, and have never noticed huge effects.

Creatine when i cycle it etc

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Money is one thing but dont change who you are for no real reason. My girl would be out so fast if she wanted me to quit supplements but im man enough to do that on my own and not make her suffer if money is tight so props to you!

Mike

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards

fish oil
Multi(orange triad)
Alcar
Creatine
Beta alinine
Agmatine
Citriline malate
Joint supplement

This looks perfect to me. I also consider low-dosed melatonin a staple

gymguy21

Awards
Yeah I understand about wanting to get all that stuff and have the money there as well. Supps can get a little crazy with all the deals around certain parts of the year

Ballesteri

Ballesteri

Awards
Why is it every month the same threads are started while existing ones are there. I could see if it were some new dude but they should be instructed on using the search.
Same threads with the same people rehashing the same thing is not conducive to learning and certainly not exploring new areas. Really quite amazing that people keep going over the same things time and again...

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
you dont like it, then dont read it...

Ballesteri

Ballesteri

Awards
you dont like it, then dont read it...
No that is a fair thing to say I just hate to see it, as it is basically a dumbing down of the board. And by that I mean it is counterproductive to growth and delving deeper into knowledge

WPChickDiesel

WPChickDiesel

Awards
My suggestion is not cut back, but find products that are compounds or are a part of a proprietary blend to save money instead of buying them all raw form. Also shop around for places that have deals on expired and closed dated product. You'll be surprised how quickly your saved change adds up then! Good luck!

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
Money is one thing but dont change who you are for no real reason. My girl would be out so fast if she wanted me to quit supplements but im man enough to do that on my own and not make her suffer if money is tight so props to you!

Mike
Its just the money haha. I don't make a bad living I'm a lawyer or atleast an associate for now but with all the aforementioned stuff ill need to cut down for a month

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
Lol luckily most PHs look like OTC supps anyway. Ostarine is a good alternative though.
Right,she knows I take them but she doesn't agree with it. The 19 nor I ran ****ed up our sex life for a bit. When my balls shirnk she knows what to think. So....yeah. her daughter is there too which means no transdermals to be safe. I will sit down and talk to her tonight and ill figure out how many cycles she will let me do per year haha.

*please note I don't need phs to work out*

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
Looks like a nice line up to me!

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
Look into a console instead of a gaming pc, that would save you a ton of money also.
Already have all 3 major consoles. Need a computer

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'd say you're all set for gaming then. Why spend so much on a gaming computer?. Seriously, if want to save some cash...
Because the game is made for PC's not xboxes. Lol

AlexErdellan

AlexErdellan

Awards
  • Established
Already have all 3 major consoles. Need a computer
Sell your consoles. Trust me, since I got my PC I have barely touche my PS3. The only reason I havent sold it is because it keeps my brother occupied. PC gaming is so much better.

JRob23

JRob23

Awards
  • Established
Digestive Enzymes
Probitotics
Fiber if you may not be getting enough

gymguy21

Awards
Sell your consoles. Trust me, since I got my PC I have barely touche my PS3. The only reason I havent sold it is because it keeps my brother occupied. PC gaming is so much better.
To each their own but I guess I dont get into games that much. Supps and gym time is my fun time

Reactions: 804
T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Then you have to spend another $600 every few months when a newer better video card comes out though. Not to mention all the other constant upgrades. I just don't see the point of spending thousands of dollars on PC just to play games.

AlexErdellan

AlexErdellan

Awards
  • Established
Then you have to spend another $600 every few months when a newer better video card comes out though. Not to mention all the other constant upgrades. I just don't see the point of spending thousands of dollars on PC just to play games.
No you dont. I got mine for $1400 over a year ago. No upgrades at all since then, and honestly I think it'll last me for at least another 3 or 4 years.

Also considering the prices of games, PC gaming may actually be cheaper. A lot of games go on steam sales for $20 while the console versions still sell for $60 in stores.

New videocards do come out often, but usually they are only a little better than the last. Most people say only to upgrade every 2 or 3 years.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
No you dont. I got mine for $1400 over a year ago. No upgrades at all since then, and honestly I think it'll last me for at least another 3 or 4 years.

Also considering the prices of games, PC gaming may actually be cheaper. A lot of games go on steam sales for $20 while the console versions still sell for $60 in stores.

New videocards do come out often, but usually they are only a little better than the last. Most people say only to upgrade every 2 or 3 years.

$1400?. I'm talking about the guys with SLI or EYEFINITY, 2-4 video cards, and 4 3D monitors. Most of the really high end video cards are at least $400-600. Not sure when PCI-Express version 3 came out, but if you want to take advantage of the new bandwidth, gotta get a new motherboard for that too. I guess it all depends on how seriously you take it. I was never really a gamer but have heard of some guys spending $6000+ on a PC just for the sole purpose of playing games.

AlexErdellan

AlexErdellan

Awards
  • Established
$1400?. I'm talking about the guys with SLI or EYEFINITY, 2-4 video cards, and 4 3D monitors. Most of the really high end video cards are at least $400-600. Not sure when PCI-Express version 3 came out, but if you want to take advantage of the new bandwidth, gotta get a new motherboard for that too. I guess it all depends on how seriously you take it. I was never really a gamer but have heard of some guys spending $6000+ on a PC just for the sole purpose of playing games.
Yeah thats completely unnecessary lol. Mine runs games like The Witcher 2 and Battlefield 3 at maxed settings, you dont need 4 monitors and multiple videocards to play games. My videocard was $300 and its great.

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah thats completely unnecessary lol. Mine runs games like The Witcher 2 and Battlefield 3 at maxed settings, you dont need 4 monitors and multiple videocards to play games. My videocard was $300 and its great.
Ill send the PC specs after I get home. Its gonna run me 2 grand but will last me for a while. Intel i7 nvidia gtx forget the number but It was about 700 bucks liquid cooling ect ect. I want to start playing final fantasy 14 when the new update comes out without dealing with 1gb of ram,crappy video card,winblows XP. Its time for this machine to die lol

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ill send the PC specs after I get home. Its gonna run me 2 grand but will last me for a while. Intel i7 nvidia gtx forget the number but It was about 700 bucks liquid cooling ect ect. I want to start playing final fantasy 14 when the new update comes out without dealing with 1gb of ram,crappy video card,winblows XP. Its time for this machine to die lol

Dang, you didn't say how old your current PC is. I guess it is time for a new one!. Just don't get Windows 8....

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
Dang, you didn't say how old your current PC is. I guess it is time for a new one!. Just don't get Windows 8....
I'm a lucky 7 sorta guy

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
You can always "re-purpose" that old machine for something else.
Not possible. No room in the actual case to upgrade it. A new video card wouldn't fit.I would have to buy a new powersuply I would have to buy a new processer which idk will work. Its over 5 years old haha. Small tower coupled all the problems I've been having ...its time for a new one.

AlexErdellan

AlexErdellan

Awards
  • Established
The trailer for the new Final Fantasy XIV is probably the best thing I've ever seen. For anyone that hasn't, [video=youtube;h542YbZuwkQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h542YbZuwkQ[/video]

I really hope the game is good, if it is Im gonna play it.

Idk if 700 on a videocard is necessary to be honest. I think around 550 would get you a great one. http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16814121 705

The only water cooled ones I see there are GTX 580's, I'd rather get a GTX 680 since its the newest.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Not possible. No room in the actual case to upgrade it. A new video card wouldn't fit.I would have to buy a new powersuply I would have to buy a new processer which idk will work. Its over 5 years old haha. Small tower coupled all the problems I've been having ...its time for a new one.

What I meant by "re-purpose" is just use it for something else. Do a clean install of XP and maybe keep it around for some other purpose.

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
The trailer for the new Final Fantasy XIV is probably the best thing I've ever seen. For anyone that hasn't, YouTube Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h542YbZuwkQ

I really hope the game is good, if it is Im gonna play it.

Idk if 700 on a videocard is necessary to be honest. I think around 550 would get you a great one. http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16814121 705

The only water cooled ones I see there are GTX 580's, I'd rather get a GTX 680 since its the newest.
I'm referring to a watercooling system for the whole computer not just the video card. Newest video cards doesn't always mean better. Try playing Diablo 2 on the newest video card. Good luck with the conflicts haha! I already have my PC layout down now I've got to save