Agmatine, NA-RALA & COP

h968042

Awards
2 questions for the resident experts (or at least those who know more than me when it comes to sports supplementation).

I plan to take 1 gram of Agmatine with each meal. The question is how much NA-RALA should I consume with this? I think the right amt is 300mg but not sure.

Second question, how much COP (Creatinol-O-Phosphate) should I take pre-workout and how much time before. I think the right amt is 1 gram and 30 min, but again not sure.

Thanks in advance and sorry my laziness in not using the search function (I know I'll probably get raked over the coals by some but I know there a few kind brothers out there who'll help me out and not make a big deal about it).

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
2 questions for the resident experts (or at least those who know more than me when it comes to sports supplementation).

I plan to take 1 gram of Agmatine with each meal. The question is how much NA-RALA should I consume with this? I think the right amt is 300mg but not sure.

Second question, how much COP (Creatinol-O-Phosphate) should I take pre-workout and how much time before. I think the right amt is 1 gram and 30 min, but again not sure.

Thanks in advance and sorry my laziness in not using the search function (I know I'll probably get raked over the coals by some but I know there a few kind brothers out there who'll help me out and not make a big deal about it).
No need for 1 gram Agmatine pre meal. You could go 500-750mg pre meal twice a day and be good. Go with 300mg Na-RALA pre meal also.

Go with 1-2 grams COP preworkout. I would start with 1 gram and work my way up to 2 grams.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
No need for 1 gram Agmatine pre meal. You could go 500-750mg pre meal twice a day and be good. Go with 300mg Na-RALA pre meal also.

Go with 1-2 grams COP preworkout. I would start with 1 gram and work my way up to 2 grams.
Yes, and 2g is optimal IMO for the COP.

02sixxer

02sixxer

Awards
Wow. That's a lot of agmatine, I take 500mg morning and 1000mg pre workout.

I use ALA only before carb meals, only in a cut. I don't use it year round and I take 300mg.

As far as cop, I get from my amino's 1000 mg pre workout and 1000mg intra.