USPlabs

  1. New Member
    riseabove5's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    130
    Answers
    0

    USPlabs


    Been cycled on usplabs prime and test powder since the end of January. Been thinking about adding PowerFull. Should I wait til my next cycle or just go for it and start it tonight before bed


  2. Elite Member
    hvactech's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  165 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    9,405
    Answers
    1

    thats a personal preference
    LG Sciences forum representative
    www.lgsciences.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/company-promotions/249846-lg-sciences-would.html

  3. Elite Member
    kbayne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    5,871
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by riseabove5 View Post
    Been cycled on usplabs prime and test powder since the end of January. Been thinking about adding PowerFull. Should I wait til my next cycle or just go for it and start it tonight before bed
    You could go ahead and add it if you wanted
    PES Representative
    http://www.pescience.com/insider
    http://www.selectprotein.com

    •   
       

  4. New Member
    d1sc1ple's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    224
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by kbayne View Post

    You could go ahead and add it if you wanted
    Powerful is a great product, I would add it now so you can judge for yourself how great it is without the influence of other products involved. The Mucana's in the Test Powder etc.

  5. Board Sponsor
    R1balla's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    11,625
    Answers
    1

    just add it for 4 weeks if you want.
    Hardcore Supps for the Hardcore Trainer
    Use Discount Code AM20 To Save 20% At www.ironflexsupps.com



  6. Senior Member
    classic34's Avatar
    Stats
    5'3"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Age
    23
    Posts
    1,391
    Answers
    0

    Hey Riseabove. There's no issue with adding PowerFull as far as interactions go. You may add it now or you may wait until you start your next stack, whichever you prefer.

    I'm a big PowerFull fan. You're going to love the deep sleep you get on it.
    USPlabs | Ultra-Premium Sports Supplements | Product Educator

    usplabsdirect.com

  7. New Member
    newbreed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    235
    Answers
    0

    I would add it now. Great product especially for sleep. I also loved using it pre workout with Jack3d for the focus during my session.

  8. Board Sponsor
    Distilled Water's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    9,632
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by newbreed View Post
    I would add it now. Great product especially for sleep. I also loved using it pre workout with Jack3d for the focus during my session.
    You train fasted? Heard great things about the two, together of the FTP program.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative

  9. Professional Member
    drewsicle3210's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  191 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Age
    32
    Posts
    3,932
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water View Post
    You train fasted? Heard great things about the two, together of the FTP program.
    You talking about taking powerFULL before fasted training? With Versa-1 and a PWO?

  10. Board Sponsor
    Distilled Water's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    9,632
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by drewsicle3210 View Post

    You talking about taking powerFULL before fasted training? With Versa-1 and a PWO?
    Fasted Training Protocol.

    Developed by Mullet Solider, pretty in depth stuff over at the USPlabs direct forum. .
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative

  11. Professional Member
    drewsicle3210's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  191 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Age
    32
    Posts
    3,932
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water View Post
    Fasted Training Protocol.

    Developed by Mullet Solider, pretty in depth stuff over at the USPlabs direct forum. .
    Thanks, i saw that section. I'll check it out

  12. New Member
    newbreed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    235
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water View Post
    You train fasted? Heard great things about the two, together of the FTP program.
    I have. Great program.

  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Happy Birthday USPLabs!
    By Cuffs in forum General Chat
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 12-20-2005, 04:56 PM
  2. Pure Series from USPlabs--POLL!!!
    By Guest in forum Supplements
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 06-06-2005, 02:46 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in