Muscle retention

em120690

Awards
It seems that after I wake up each morning I have lost some of my muslce that I saw in the mirror the night before. Usually after I get in about two meals I will look the same as before I went to sleep. Maybe it is just in my head. Has anyone felt the same and if so what did you take? I want to look the same when I wake up as I did the night before.

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Is this serious? Dude your water and glycogen retention varies all the time. I wake up dry and flat as well

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
completely overthinking it, you are at a relaxed state upon waking up and is nothing more than a mental aspect.

TyMan14

TyMan14

Awards
  • Established
Im bulking and wake up with a 4 pack and look flat. By the end of the day Im very full, but less abs. Thats just how it works man.

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
Is this serious? Dude your water and glycogen retention varies all the time. I wake up dry and flat as well
this

your lack of understanding on this issue is quite apparent
perhaps some addtl reading and self-study would be most suitable for you

best

howwedo107

howwedo107

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Haha jokes on you guys! The trick is not to sleep so to u don't lose your muscle at night to that pesky muscle fairy

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
this

your lack of understanding on this issue is quite apparent
perhaps some addtl reading and self-study would be most suitable for you

best
He might be missing the Late night pre-bed casein shake with 10g of Glutamine to keep the muscle from melting in his sleep brother!!

Or maybe to stop worrying and enjoy the lifestyle, as we know now that muscle is quite resilient and to engage in catabolic situations, far more than a simple night of sleep is needed ;)!

howwedo107

howwedo107

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Gather round brothers.....many many years ago....a day rather similar to this a 15 year old boy started lifting....mostly curls and bench but he wanted to get big...years pasted and he wasn't growing so he made a deal with Satan...he would put him up to Arnold's status by using lbs of muscle from hard working weight lifters while they slept if he would sell him his soul....2 days later he was growing and growing....flying to small towns every night eating pounds of LBM from innocent bodybuilders...well this wasnt enough for him he was greedy! So he started eating LBM of homeless people in LA...a week later he got HIV which ended up killing him...but to this day they say he still wonders the gyms at night looking for his next victim......beware bros

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Gather round brothers.....many many years ago....a day rather similar to this a 15 year old boy started lifting....mostly curls and bench but he wanted to get big...years pasted and he wasn't growing so he made a deal with Satan...he would put him up to Arnold's status by using lbs of muscle from hard working weight lifters while they slept if he would sell him his soul....2 days later he was growing and growing....flying to small towns every night eating pounds of LBM from innocent bodybuilders...well this wasnt enough for him he was greedy! So he started eating LBM of homeless people in LA...a week later he got HIV which ended up killing him...but to this day they say he still wonders the gyms at night looking for his next victim......beware bros
I take it this AIDS overrun ghost is allergic to casein and glutamine...thus it is the only antidote to avoid him sucking the biceps out me of me? After all biceps are the most needed muscles in the world! I must have it, and go to bed as calm as a virgin girl wearing a garlic necklace to be safe from Dracula!