Deer Antler Velvet Spray

TEH253

TEH253

Banned
Awards
Anyone have any of this before and if so how would you rate it?

AlexErdellan

AlexErdellan

Awards
  • Established
35 bucks is WAY too much lol. He probably was on real HGH and blamed "deer antler velvet" as it supposedly increases IGF 1 levels, if it really did , it would have attention on this site and be used in more legitimate test / hgh boosters.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If you want to see an effect from it... you wont

AlexErdellan

AlexErdellan

Awards
  • Established
is that a pro hormone?
No its a natural product. I wouldn't recommend a PH cause I'm only 19 and I haven't used any PH. I've done enough research and actually purchased one, but I've decided not to use one yet. Not worth the risks of low T later on.

On topic, it's a natural anabolic, it makes some people very hungry but the Elite version has forskolin and a form of DHEA I believe that both help prevent fat gain, and can also promote fat loss. It's really good for a lean bulk/recomp. I had 2 bottles and sold them to some friends, and both reported fat loss even though they were under the impression that it was purely a bulking agent.

Lean bulk= Anabeta Elite

Normal Bulk= Anabeta because its cheaper.

TEH253

TEH253

Banned
Awards
No its a natural product. I wouldn't recommend a PH cause I'm only 19 and I haven't used any PH. I've done enough research and actually purchased one, but I've decided not to use one yet. Not worth the risks of low T later on.On topic, it's a natural anabolic, it makes some people very hungry but the Elite version has forskolin and a form of DHEA I believe that both help prevent fat gain, and can also promote fat loss. It's really good for a lean bulk/recomp. I had 2 bottles and sold them to some friends, and both reported fat loss even though they were under the impression that it was purely a bulking agent.Lean bulk= Anabeta EliteNormal Bulk= Anabeta because its cheaper.
Is it really toxic for your liver?

AlexErdellan

AlexErdellan

Awards
  • Established
damn thanks then. I'll get some and see how it goes. any negative side effects?
I haven't had any. The worst side effects I could imagine are mild acne and maybe oily skin due to elevated testosterone.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
I got acne from using regular Anabeta (which I don't normally get) so to me it shows it works. Poor indicator perhaps, but something definitely happened and I wasn't under any abnormal stress.

Although I didn't get the increase in hunger many others got.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
I got acne from using regular Anabeta (which I don't normally get) so to me it shows it works. Poor indicator perhaps, but something definitely happened and I wasn't under any abnormal stress.

i dont notice any hunger increases either.

Sean1332

Sean1332

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Anabeta keeps me hungry 24/7, and it's amazing.

Also, Layne Norton posted how completely bunk deer antler is, and that dude has a PHD. I'll find it when I'm done shuveling ass loads of snow.

jjblacksheep

jjblacksheep

Awards
I had deer antler sublingual supplement back in 1991...that's how long it's been around......and also why it never made a name for itself. Bunk. Anabeta rocks though, I'm in the beginning of my 3rd run with it.

PaulBlack

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I had tried it a year or so back when some NFL guys were talking about it on ESPN radio.
One bottle and I saw no effects. Maybe some of this stuff works from a placebo standpoint, and you just find yourself working hard(er) to get a kick from it.

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
LOL

i wondered how long it would be before the plethora of such threads began to pop up
(again)

:D

TEH253

TEH253

Banned
Awards

Do u need a pct after the cycle?

Mission1

Mission1

Awards
  • Established
If Ray Lewis took it and wion the the Super Bowl

Mission1

Mission1

Awards
  • Established
It's a know brainer. Stock up on it! It's like gold!

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
Why doesn't everyone take it then? Haha
why does everyone (especially the youngsters)
believe you HAVE to take something hormonal in order to make gains?

because they can't know, what they don't know
(ie - haven't learned fundamentals yet)

TEH253

TEH253

Banned
Awards
What doesn't make sense? It's a supplement that does what it is intended to do. No where does it say you'll get steroid like gains.
I was just referring to what you said "because it works" it's not that expensive, no pct, not really any side effects, you get lean muscle gains, burns fat I believe, and strength gains as well? So I was just saying more people should take this stuff haha.

Sean1332

Sean1332

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I was just referring to what you said "because it works" it's not that expensive, no pct, not really any side effects, you get lean muscle gains, burns fat I believe, and strength gains as well? So I was just saying more people should take this stuff haha.
Ahh I got ya.

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I had deer antler sublingual supplement back in 1991...that's how long it's been around......and also why it never made a name for itself. Bunk. Anabeta rocks though, I'm in the beginning of my 3rd run with it.
Glad to hear a few fans of Anabeta in here. Its truly a good product always good to see so many positive things about it. I honestly see a little spike in my hunger levels but dang I'm always hungry anyways so I don't have a whole lot to compare it on. But the strength gains on a recomp for me with Anabeta where amazing.

AnimeAcids

AnimeAcids

Awards
I understand this is a dead-thread,

however, say DAV/GF1 does have beneficial effects in a stack. If you were doing a month cycle of a pro-hormone, would you recommend taking it in the stack or with your PCT regimen? I would imagine it would be better to help with balancing and creating a homeostasis for testosterone and fighting excess estrogen and naturally helping to maintain gains and lean structure.

agree…disagree?

Jeremyk1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Wow, what a weird thread.

I understand this is a dead-thread,

however, say DAV/GF1 does have beneficial effects in a stack. If you were doing a month cycle of a pro-hormone, would you recommend taking it in the stack or with your PCT regimen? I would imagine it would be better to help with balancing and creating a homeostasis for testosterone and fighting excess estrogen and naturally helping to maintain gains and lean structure.

agree…disagree?
Basically, no. Deer antler was thought to help growth because deer’s antlers grow so fast. I think they do have a somewhat higher amount of IGF1 than what you would normally find in animals, but the amount is minuscule. Also, systemic IGF1 doesn’t do a lot anyway. You could drink bottles of this stuff a day and probably wouldn’t see anything, let alone a few drops like most of them say is a serving.

Also, I can’t begin to imagine why you think it would help fight estrogen. That’s weird.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Deer antler is a total waste of money, I'm pretty sure it only got popular "500 years ago" because the baseball players were trying to use it as a cover up for there steroid use.

If someone sent me bottles for free I'd still throw them away. Zero real world benefits that I'm aware of and if they do work it's so miniscule it's not noticeable

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
The only oral thing thsts somewhat "natural" your going to be able to take that can have a somewhat significant impact is mk677 and its technically not natural. The reason I say somewhat significant is because yes it absolutely works but it doesn't work the same way as actual HGH or IGF1, it's different, like a whole different animal of sorts.

AnimeAcids

AnimeAcids

Awards
Yea it would be nice if it helped, it seems in theory it would be like eating meat of an animal to gain its nutrients and prorate in, as to hormone peptides and minerals from the antler is to our bio uptake of hormones. It seems the consensus around here and most studies is a mere.. Nah!

I have two huge spray bottles sitting around from a supplement company I worked for in the past. (191xt). I figured it couldn’t hurt to at least slap it on to a PCT to possible help balance out hormones and lean gains.

SSJ4GOD

SSJ4GOD

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Yea it would be nice if it helped, it seems in theory it would be like eating meat of an animal to gain its nutrients and prorate in, as to hormone peptides and minerals from the antler is to our bio uptake of hormones. It seems the consensus around here and most studies is a mere.. Nah!

I have two huge spray bottles sitting around from a supplement company I worked for in the past. (191xt). I figured it couldn’t hurt to at least slap it on to a PCT to possible help balance out hormones and lean gains.
That company has great marketing to be honest.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!

I'd sell it to someone you don't like lol

AnimeAcids

AnimeAcids

Awards
Deer antler is a total waste of money, I'm pretty sure it only got popular "500 years ago" because the baseball players were trying to use it as a cover up for there steroid use.

If someone sent me bottles for free I'd still throw them away. Zero real world benefits that I'm aware of and if they do work it's so miniscule it's not noticeable
Yea seems like the same sht when someone has good joose and tried a testosterone booster and claims it had all the charms.

mk6 seems interesting, have to look more into it. Especially if it triggers like Ghrelin and legal. Trying to stay natty as possible, but still new to most of this. Thanks for the feedback dudes.