Alpha feeling, mental clarity and wit

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    Picamilon shouldn't be addictive, no
    Is is okay for daily use?

2. Quote Originally Posted by aluchez View Post

Bottle says use as needed or 5 days on 2 days off. Don't exceed 4 weeks without taking a 2 week break. Mainly so you don't build up a tolerance.
    PEScience Representative
    http://www.pescience.com/insider
    Instagram: kylebayne23
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by aluchez View Post
    Use it when you need it for money's sake, but yes, daily use is fine. Don't expect it to be Ablixa or anything though (for anyone who's seen Side Effects...which I approve of)

4. Quote Originally Posted by Sean1332 View Post
    There's a very in depth thread called "mind steroids" I believe that may answer that question for ya. Lots of information there.
    What section? Smart powders is in this sector.

What is uncut?

5. Quote Originally Posted by AdelV View Post

What section? Smart powders is in this sector.

What is uncut?
    Uncut is the new pwo from Applied Nutraceuticals.
    •   

6. From my experience, picamilon seems totally fine to use daily. I've been on it for a couple months with only a few breaks. I like it better than phenibut because of the lack of sides and the fact I can use it everyday with no apparent tolerance. Definitely eases social anxiety, makes me chattier and calmer and I seem to sleep fine.

It is similar in feel to PQQ..which gives me a calm alertness sans all the jittery energy that a stim would give. I've been sleeping great with this addition.

Prime seemed to give me the most alpha feeling I have felt outside of PH's. It made me confident to the point of being a tad cocky..that and horny as all heck.

7. Quote Originally Posted by bioman View Post
    From my experience, picamilon seems totally fine to use daily. I've been on it for a couple months with only a few breaks. I like it better than phenibut because of the lack of sides and the fact I can use it everyday with no apparent tolerance. Definitely eases social anxiety, makes me chattier and calmer and I seem to sleep fine.

It is similar in feel to PQQ..which gives me a calm alertness sans all the jittery energy that a stim would give. I've been sleeping great with this addition.

Prime seemed to give me the most alpha feeling I have felt outside of PH's. It made me confident to the point of being a tad cocky..that and horny as all heck.
    Did you stack the 3? Or did you take them solo?
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Mental Clarity
    By Bmlax22 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 06-05-2008, 04:40 PM
  2. just feeling the test and deca 12 weeks out.
    By pushinit25 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 03-07-2007, 04:24 PM
  3. Mental Health and Protein Nutrition
    By Dwight Schrute in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 12-30-2005, 07:55 PM