bulking advice

gabe666

Awards
Hello everyone,
I am currently putting together a stack for a lean bulk, and wanted to know what you guys thought about this stack: anabeta+erase+drive+neovar+rpm+xtend+on whey

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hello everyone,
I am currently putting together a stack for a lean bulk, and wanted to know what you guys thought about this stack: anabeta+erase+drive+neovar+rpm+xtend+on whey
whats the point of taking Drive? from my experiences, unless you are a runner or something like that, Drive is pointless.

MuscleGauge1

MuscleGauge1

Board Sponsor
Awards
I don't see a point in taking Drive at all. It really doesn't do much for you I would suggest removing this from
your stack and replacing it with a pre-workout supplement. Alpha Rage by Muscle Gauge Nutrition is a great
pre-workout with all the fillers. I would suggest this along with a good tasting protein MGN makes a good one too

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
whats the point of taking Drive? from my experiences, unless you are a runner or something like that, Drive is pointless.
Adequate dosing on Forskolin and Icariin have many benefits besides just endurance.

OP I think the stack looks very solid. My only concern would be if you haven't used any of these products before it will be hard to determine "what is working".

Clemenza

Awards
  • Established
Add some synthetic supplements forskolin 95 or uss ANabeta Elite. I notice the forskolin keeps me lean and boosts my test. Love the stuff

gabe666

Awards
Thanks for all the feedback, but i will keep drive in the stack because i am currently doing my preseason training for hockey

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I don't see a point in taking Drive at all. It really doesn't do much for you I would suggest removing this from
your stack and replacing it with a pre-workout supplement. Alpha Rage by Muscle Gauge Nutrition is a great
pre-workout with all the fillers. I would suggest this along with a good tasting protein MGN makes a good one too
im assuming OP's pre workout will be RPM

Adequate dosing on Forskolin and Icariin have many benefits besides just endurance.

OP I think the stack looks very solid. My only concern would be if you haven't used any of these products before it will be hard to determine "what is working".
I never saw anything from Drive. Few of my friends havent either. for me, too $ for no results.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
No need for the xtend.

MuscleGauge1

MuscleGauge1

Board Sponsor
Awards
What type of bulking are you doing currently are you doing a lean bulk or a regular bulk? Also how many times a week
are you lifting currently? I think this all depends on what type of bulk you are doing. Are you eating enough calories?
What is your nutrition like currently? What are you eating? All of these questions need to be answered first to be able to help

gabe666

Awards
I am currently doing a regular bulk, lifting 4 times a week, doing cardio 3 times a week, i am eating about 4000 calories a day and consuming between 250 and 300 grams of protein per day. My diet consists mainly of chicken, oatmeal and eggs.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
What type of bulking are you doing currently are you doing a lean bulk or a regular bulk? Also how many times a week
are you lifting currently? I think this all depends on what type of bulk you are doing. Are you eating enough calories?
What is your nutrition like currently? What are you eating? All of these questions need to be answered first to be able to help
there is such a thing as regular bulk? if so, what is that? ive always considered bulking is 2 options. clean or dirty.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
OP, if you are wanting to just straight up bulk, leave out the Erase, Drive. Take Anabeta + other products that you know you respond to that fit your goals. for strength, Prime is great. Versa 1 is also a solid option to look into. DAA is a quality product no matter what your goal. Mass HGH or IGF 2 are two solid GH boosters for bulking.

bpclipper10

Awards
  • Established
Anabeta Elite+DAA+Extend+Whey (high calories)+EATTTTT...anything and everything. Worry about cutting and dieting towards goal later. I vote Dirty Bulk FTW as previously mentioned

getbigseason

getbigseason

Awards
I second R1balla on the clean and dirty comment, I personally opt for the dirty because it takes a lot of calories for me to gain weight so I need to eat anything I can get my hands on. Also I notice a little more strength gains when bulking dirty. You can hit cardio after each workout to help cut down on the fat gain if you are worried about to much fat.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I second R1balla on the clean and dirty comment, I personally opt for the dirty because it takes a lot of calories for me to gain weight so I need to eat anything I can get my hands on. Also I notice a little more strength gains when bulking dirty. You can hit cardio after each workout to help cut down on the fat gain if you are worried about to much fat.

i like to start the winter with a clean bulk. if im not making gains, ill go dirty and add some cardio to minimize fat gain

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Also, unless you have used all those products solo, I wouldn't go stacking them all for a first run with any of em!

Mike

UncleWade

UncleWade

Awards
  • Established
Tropinol XP is more than worth looking into.

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/search.php?searchid=4873142

Check some of the logs, benefits are already manifesting themselves not much more than a week in - crazy pumps and vascularity from day one, and other things like increased libido, improved strength, enhanced body composition, and a slew of others now being noted by almost every user. It's going to be a fantastic product, and Nutra is currently featuring a deal where when you buy a Tropinol XP for $37.99, you get a free Intimidate as well.

And that's before we even start talking about Intimidate SRT, which will be here soon - and will be a game-changing entry into the endogenous test boosting/hormone manipulation market. I'm excited for that one myself.