Intimidate vs your standard 3g DAA questions

redbirdfan1

redbirdfan1

Awards
  • Established
those who have tried both. Which did you like best?

also I was curious if I could expect some of the same tolerance issues w/ intimidate as I do w/ your standard DAA. I don't tolerate DAA well. I have to really split up my doses or I pee out my B-hole. In theory I'd think Intimidate would be a lot easier on me, but it's a concern.

thedarce

thedarce

Awards
  • Established
being a rep you might think i'm biased, but having run 4-5 8-10 week daa cycles i will say intimidate and NMDA did not give me the stomach issues daa did. that being said, i think i only had bad bowel movements on my first 3 weeks of DAA on my very first run.

that being said Intimidate > DAA when it came to other noticeable things such as sleep, better mood.

technique88

technique88

Awards
Intimidate didn't stress my bowls what so ever. DAA gives me horrid diarrhea all day long.

As for effects, intimidate is far more effective, it kicks in extremely fast, sleep is great, Awesome libido, and great moods. Run it with testabolan and you'll have a very enjoyable ride....I did :)

AngryOldMan

Awards
I've ran both. Much less stomach issues with Intimidate. Felt that straight DAA was slightly less effective. But, plain DAA is much cheaper.

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Bulk DAA can give GI issues due to poor solubility. SNS DAA or Testforce 2 can ameliorate this issue due to vastly improved kinetics.

There's really no way 30mg NMDA will cause GI issues either.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Intimidate didn't stress my bowls what so ever. DAA gives me horrid diarrhea all day long.

As for effects, intimidate is far more effective, it kicks in extremely fast, sleep is great, Awesome libido, and great moods. Run it with testabolan and you'll have a very enjoyable ride....I did :)
Agreed.. same for me and far superior to daa IMO.

Mike

redbirdfan1

redbirdfan1

Awards
  • Established
ok. I'm def going to consider trying it next.

UncleWade

UncleWade

Awards
  • Established
I believe NP has a sale going on still, buy the new tropinol XP, get intimidate for free!Mike
This deal is still up and live - it doesn't get much better.

Tropinol XP for below the normal price combined with what's a $35-40 value for absolutely free? And throw those Dexaprine samples on top..

zv3

zv3

Awards
I gotta admit, I didn't get anything at all from Intimidate but get good results from DAA. DAA does not update my stomach at all, like the stuff.

uubiduu

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
if intimidate would only cost the half i would by it.but currently its 4 times more expensive than my cheapest daa source

Loudy Rowdy

Loudy Rowdy

Awards

I just finished up my Intimidate + TestV2 stack... VERY IMPRESSED. Im going to wait another month and run this baby again with TropXP

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
problem is im from europe and ordering from nutra

Sorry bro, I'm from the US so I am not aware of all international shipping issues. Is price of shipping the issue?

Mike

uubiduu

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
yes mate price of shipping is enormous and customs issues are also possible for everything that came into the EU from outside. its a pity really. the intimidate bottle is over 40 eur for me

UncleWade

UncleWade

Awards
  • Established
I just finished up my Intimidate + TestV2 stack... VERY IMPRESSED. Im going to wait another month and run this baby again with TropXP
You're not biased at all, are you? :D

I think Tropinol XP + Intimidate will be fantastic.

Intimidate SRT will be even better - and at the same price. :cool:

aceroni

Awards
I LOVED intimidate.. Not a biased rep either.. What is this new intimidate srt

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I LOVED intimidate.. Not a biased rep either.. What is this new intimidate srt
Intimidate + a very effective AI. Very excited for this release!

Mike

ryane87

ryane87

Awards
  • Established
I can not speak about Intimidate, Athletix version of DAA I thought was solid. Adamantium. I liked that. I have been meaning to try Intimidate, though.