Vommiting up on oral ph

J

Jbarnette54

Awards
Hello, I'm 23 years old and was just starting my 2nd cycle of rpn havoc. I had to quit my first cycle 3 days earlier because of violently throwing up. I ran a 4 week at 30mg cycle and had amazing results. I took 2 months off and was going to start my 2nd cycle and at the fourth day I was throwing up and felt like my insides went through hell and back. Do you think it's just this supplement or any oral? Please help!!

zv3

zv3

Awards
First off I would stop using this for the moment, throwing up is NOT good, you may be having a reaction to it. I am sure the guys more familiar with PH can chime in on what to do. No offense, but isn't 23 a little young to be using PH's?

J

Jbarnette54

Awards
I always thought 21 was. And I quit taking it. I was only on it for four days. Just wondering if I have to go all natural? Or if orals are just rough on my insides

murk01

murk01

Awards
First off I would stop using this for the moment, throwing up is NOT good, you may be having a reaction to it. I am sure the guys more familiar with PH can chime in on what to do. No offense, but isn't 23 a little young to be using PH's?
it wouldnt hurt to wait. but 23 is cool. and i agree ; stop using it. maybe developed allergic reaction.

a big part of sucssesfull and healthy cycling is paying attention to ur body.

whats ur body telling u?

murk01

murk01

Awards
I always thought 21 was. And I quit taking it. I was only on it for four days. Just wondering if I have to go all natural? Or if orals are just rough on my insides
through that bottle out. try again in a month, with that or another ph. if it happens again, dont use any more phs.
or start researching injectables.

J

Jbarnette54

Awards
Ok awesome guys. Thanks for the help. Can anyone dm about injectables?

murk01

murk01

Awards
Ok awesome guys. Thanks for the help. Can anyone dm about injectables?
dm?
i never fuked with needles. just google ; find out what u think might be good research sides and whats needed gor emergencys and a pct.
then comeback and post a thread for opinions on ur potential cycle.

dont just jump in

J

Jbarnette54

Awards
Alright. I have been looking kind of. And haven't had any luck but a bunch of sketchy websites. Any ideas for another ph that isn't to harsh but still will have good results. I mean havoc was amazing. Gained 55 pounds on my bench 60 on squat and 45 on deadlift. For 30$ that is amazing results imp

zv3

zv3

Awards
To each their own, but if your already on PH at 23, you got nowhere to go but UP and will be on roids by 26! Your so young that you should not even see test issues until mid 30's early 40's. At 23 your should be strong as a horse naturally and work on your CNS and musculature so that you can lift the really heavy stuff when the time comes. You don't want to sustain any injuries so early.

I've heard of Havoc and was going to try it myself one day, the price is right and the results have been said to be amazing. Rating highly on another site. Anyway, it seems as though your going to continue to use this anyway, so I agree with murk01, take a little time off, maybe some PCT if needed.

murk01

murk01

Awards
To each their own, but if your already on PH at 23, you got nowhere to go but UP and will be on roids by 26! Your so young that you should not even see test issues until mid 30's early 40's. At 23 your should be strong as a horse naturally and work on your CNS and musculature so that you can lift the really heavy stuff when the time comes. You don't want to sustain any injuries so early.

I've heard of Havoc and was going to try it myself one day, the price is right and the results have been said to be amazing. Rating highly on another site. Anyway, it seems as though your going to continue to use this anyway, so I agree with murk01, take a little time off, maybe some PCT if needed.
yeh. never did havok. so wasnt sure if pct was needed after only 4days. i prob would run a mini pct any way

J

Jbarnette54

Awards
I'm debating if I should stay off of everything besides a decent diet and then wait til summer until I can run a really good low fat diet and take X factor by molecular nutrition

S

saludable24

Awards
  • Established
Check for liver failure. Vommiting/nausea is a symptom. Havok is a mystelated steroid; these are very hard on the liver. Go get blood tests from a Dr. NOW. Liver failure is fatal. Get something like Aegis/TUDCA to help your liver; it may not be too late to help it recover. http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/antaeus-labs/aegis-180-caps.html

I may be mistaken on this, but the fact that you didn't post anything about liver support and the fact that you don't seem to know that vommiting is a symptom of liver failure makes me think you may not have educated yourself enough on pro-hormone use. Again, I could be wrong since you have posted only so much for us on which to assume and speculate about your condition.

Good luck; I hope your liver really is without problems and that this is just a fluke.