GOOD FAT BURNING STACK...

ONSWOL

ONSWOL

Awards
Looking for something to lean me down. I weigh 215 wld like to to be at 200. Ive used OEP AND AT-2 in the past.

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
ECA, tta, aav2
Coops suggestion
PX black + tta

-Chris
EBF Rep
Mobile App

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
FatSmack XR + AT2 kicked ass for me!

Alphamine and Vanillean is next on my list

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Natural EFX and Lean EFX Refined. Won't make your head spin with stims

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If you enjoyed AT2, try Alphamine + TTA-500 + SS Forskolin-95
This would be my suggestion as well. Should be an awesome combo that covers many avenues of fat loss. :thumbsup:

d1sc1ple

Awards
If you enjoyed AT2, try Alphamine + TTA-500 + SS Forskolin-95
Agreed! Only thing I like to add is my Erase Pro as well, walking around feeling like a friggin brick wall right now!

Take AlphaMine, SS Forskolin-95 & Erase Pro if you want to feel like a "G@D Damn Sexual Tyrannosaurus, just like me"

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Agreed! Only thing I like to add is my Erase Pro as well, walking around feeling like a friggin brick wall right now!

Take AlphaMine, SS Forskolin-95 & Erase Pro if you want to feel like a "G@D Damn Sexual Tyrannosaurus, just like me"
Hahaha

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
Tta-500 and dcp are solid products!

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
Agree, alphamine and ep are fukn epic products

-Chris
EBF Rep
Mobile App

abot

abot

Awards
Ephedrine
Caffeine
Alpha T-2
Abliderate Advanced/Eviscerate/Liquid Clen
Formeron

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
I mentioned them specifically because alphamine maximizes lipolysis, forskolin potentiates lipolysis, and TTA covers b-oxidation
cy, have you seen any anecdotal evidence to support the use of fish oil pre-workout to improve fat oxidation?

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
No, and as I said in the other thread, it hinders hypertrophy
Was interested in that too. Anti inflammatory pwo is a no go I assume. I never take them till after but havnt heard much on it

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Was interested in that too. Anti inflammatory pwo is a no go I assume. I never take them till after but havnt heard much on it
I always try to keep them about 4 hours away from my workout, both pre and post. I'm not sure how much it's helped, but I feel more comfortable dosing them that way.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I always try to keep them about 4 hours away from my workout, both pre and post. I'm not sure how much it's helped, but I feel more comfortable dosing them that way.
This is how I roll too. ;)

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Anti-inflammatories are generally fine preworkout. You want to avoid heavy doses of NSAIDs and such (81mg aspirin is fine), but non-COX-2 specific anti-inflammatories shouldn't really hinder hypertrophy. Fish oil, conversely, directly disrupts the myogenic cascade.

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Word!!! I do what your doin then haha

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Anti-inflammatories are generally fine preworkout. You want to avoid heavy doses of NSAIDs and such (81mg aspirin is fine), but non-COX-2 specific anti-inflammatories shouldn't really hinder hypertrophy. Fish oil, conversely, directly disrupts the myogenic cascade.
Thank you for clarifying it brother! I have a lil reading to do!

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Looking for something to lean me down. I weigh 215 wld like to to be at 200. Ive used OEP AND AT-2 in the past.
What did you decide ?

I'd suggest alphamine aav2 and versa 1 all together

alpachino777

Awards
Does anyone know if I can stack (and is safe) Hypercor, Lipocor, Thyrostim T3, and DCP. I am currently on the first three fat burners, but I really want to add the DCP but I do not know if it would be safe. Any suggestions?

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

LOL! This is epic.