CREATINE

riseabove5

riseabove5

Awards
I'm on a bulking diet and currently I am just eating alot of meat and fruits and vegetables, protein, etc. Im stacking cellucor c4, with no3, usplabs prime with test powder. I'm now shopping for creatine. I ordered kre alk. Efx pro. And I'm thinking about getting monohydrate but there's so many different creatines I don't know which to include. Any suggestions?? Sorry this post is so long

Luke_PNI

Luke_PNI

Awards
If you already bought Kre-alkalyn then I wouldn't go and buy another creatine. See how Kre-alkalyn works for you. If you didn't care for it or your body didn't respond well then try another form. There are plenty of others to choose from. I would start with the basic monohydrate since it has been around for so long and proven effective. Also Creatine HCl has been proven to be effective as well. See what works best for you, which involves trying new products.

gabe666

Awards
If you are going to buy another creatine, get aps creatine nitrate and stack it with kre-alkalyn, take kre-alk on off days and take creatine nitrate preworkout.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
creatine nitrate is awesome. amazing pumps

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Agreed. Creatine nitrate is amazing. Pumps are unreal. Stack with arachadonic acid agmatine and enjoy.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hell yea I love creatine nitrate. Take it on workout days and on off days creatine mono. I'm actually using it now

riseabove5

riseabove5

Awards
C4 contains creatine nitrate. Should I take c4 then take nitrate post??

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
C4 contains creatine nitrate. Should I take c4 then take nitrate post??
I'm not sure how much is in C4 so I can't comment. But maybe take 2 with c4 and 2 post but ill look into how much c4 actually has

JRob23

JRob23

Awards
  • Established
Just to throw it out there, be cautious of how many nitrates you are using as they could cause an unsafe drop in blood pressure.

c4-creatine nitrate-probably doing 2scoops
no3 - arginine nitrate - dose dependant upon body weight so maybe 3-5capsules?
and then buying an additional creatine nitrate product...

You may want to think about throwing some Hawthorne Berry in there and adding 3-5g of fish oil if you aren't taking either already.

Just be careful is all I'm saying ;)

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Nitrates or monohydrate are the way to go. SNS MCC if you get GI issues

riseabove5

riseabove5

Awards
I take what it says on the label

One scoop of c4 and 3 no3 caps

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
if you already ordered creatine, just stick with that.....in the future, just stick with monohydrate

ericool007

ericool007

Awards
  • Established
Just use the Kre-alk no point in wasting it, just take 4 a day should give you 3 grams of creatine.

Boson3

Awards
I'm on a bulking diet and currently I am just eating alot of meat and fruits and vegetables, protein, etc. Im stacking cellucor c4, with no3, usplabs prime with test powder. I'm now shopping for creatine. I ordered kre alk. Efx pro. And I'm thinking about getting monohydrate but there's so many different creatines I don't know which to include. Any suggestions?? Sorry this post is so long
Krealkalyne works wonders. Don't worry about the creatine just the lifting now.

ironwiz

ironwiz

Awards
  • Established
if you already ordered creatine, just stick with that.....in the future, just stick with monohydrate
**** that. I'm sick of people telling others to just stick plain mono.

What a load of **** that is. I recommend you try mono first, if that works for you then great stick with it. It's cheap and effective.

But if your like many other people then it might not work for you or cause some sides that you will not like: ie bloating, stomach pains .etc

That's when you should try MCC, nitrate, Hcl .etc
I have had much better results with the latter forms of creatine.

Sent from my iPhone using Am.com

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
**** that. I'm sick of people telling others to just stick plain mono.

What a load of **** that is. I recommend you try mono first, if that works for you then great stick with it. It's cheap and effective.

But if your like many other people then it might not work for you or cause some sides that you will not like: ie bloating, stomach pains .etc

That's when you should try MCC, nitrate, Hcl .etc
I have had much better results with the latter forms of creatine.

Sent from my iPhone using Am.com
if mono has the most research behind it, and it's proven to be effective, theres no need to recommend other forms

even if those other forms are better than mono....you can get 6months of mono for like $20...the price vs results of the more expensive creatine just aren't worth the difference in price imo

riseabove5

riseabove5

Awards
I already ordered kre alk efx pro and creatine nitrate by aps. Should I stack both with c4 and no3 or should I just wait?

ericool007

ericool007

Awards
  • Established
I already ordered kre alk efx pro and creatine nitrate by aps. Should I stack both with c4 and no3 or should I just wait?
I wouldnt stack nitrates maybe you shouldve asked this question before you bought everything lol. you could prbly get away with the aps creatine nitrate and 1 scoop of c4 though.

riseabove5

riseabove5

Awards

riseabove5

riseabove5

Awards
I wouldnt stack nitrates maybe you shouldve asked this question before you bought everything lol. you could prbly get away with the aps creatine nitrate and 1 scoop of c4 though.
I know haha. So I should leave out kre alk? And take one nitrate with c4 then take another post?

ericool007

ericool007

Awards
  • Established
i would do 2-3 pills of aps CN and 1 scoop of c4 pre-workout, no need to take nitrates post.
If you want you could dose 2 Kre-alk caps post workout but thats up to you.

ericool007

ericool007

Awards
  • Established
np, that one option or you could opt for
3 No3, 1 scoop c4 preworkout, then 2 kre alk post and save the aps CN for later, but its not a good idea for health and nitarte tolerance to cycle all 3 of those products at the same time imo.

riseabove5

riseabove5

Awards
np, that one option or you could opt for
3 No3, 1 scoop c4 preworkout, then 2 kre alk post and save the aps CN for later, but its not a good idea for health and nitarte tolerance to cycle all 3 of those products at the same time imo.
Just to make sure I read that right haha 1 scoop of c4. 3 no3 and 2 kre alk post?

gabe666

Awards
Dose 4 to 6 caps creatine nitrate preworkout with c4 and take 2 caps kre-alk on off days, i would save the n03 and use it with a different preworkout like craze