How often are you rotating your PWOs?

Darkhorse192

Darkhorse192

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Hey fellas, I was just curious how often you rotate your pre-workout supps and how many different ones are in your typical rotation, if at all. I have heard some guys prefer to rotate so they don't adapt to one specific formula and have it lose its effectiveness. I know some guys that switch it up every day between, and I know a few guys that will rotate every 2 weeks or so. Just intrigued to see what the preferences are, not trying to waste anyone's time.

I don't really rotate but I do like superpump w/ vasotropin on push and pull days and the old 1MR exclusively for lower day. I don't know if it is just me but after i take old 1mr you'd have to put two in my chest and one my head to stop me.

rhino67jg

rhino67jg

Awards
I use craze & hemavol, but only twice a week & only on my longer workouts. This way I'm not over using anything & my body doesn't adapt to them and make them useless.

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
You should broaden your horizons based on those product choices. Try Focus XT, Hemavol, or PES enhanced

OnionKnight

OnionKnight

Awards
i just use craze until i feel a slight tolerance build up. then i take about a month off from preworkouts and start back over. i dont get along with stims very well, so no rotation for me

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You should broaden your horizons based on those product choices. Try Focus XT, Hemavol, or PES enhanced
I thought you were taking time off from the boards lmao!

- Valdez

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Good to see you still on the boards coops.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
He'd miss us.
Indeed! I still get calls at 3 am of someone just breathing into the phone...

I know its you Cyrus. I'm still here...

- Valdez