PWO supp companies, PLEASE stop with the caffeine!
- 02-06-2013, 09:23 PM
- 02-07-2013, 10:18 AM
The 'stim' in all these products are what sells them. People feel the effect of a stimulant and the placebo effect takes over. "Oh, feel that buzz, I'm gonna have a great work out now" It's total BS, but it makes the Supp Companies millions of dollars.
When in reality caffeine and other stims do nothing to make you stronger, quite the opposite in fact, especially over the long run.
- 02-07-2013, 10:33 AM
I like the PES Enhanced approach, they use just enough caffeine so that even at 2 scoops (which I always need for most products) I wont be running on pure caffeine! To me, the higher-quality pwo's use lower dosage caffeine, or none at all. I've had some bad caffeine withdrawal taking to much, and I do some sort of exercise 6 days a week so that is a lot of caffeine! Hemoval is great, so is Ragnoorak from MT. I am still working on what dose works for me using the Focus XT I have. One scoop does not seem to be enough at this time to get me going.
If Condense would come out with a caffeine-free version I would be all over that!!
Similar Forum Threads
- By TWC in forum Supplement LogsReplies: 47Last Post: 11-09-2009, 11:59 AM
- By LG Sciences in forum AnabolicsReplies: 91Last Post: 11-07-2009, 10:37 AM
- By LG Sciences in forum SupplementsReplies: 22Last Post: 10-30-2009, 07:01 PM
- By jhferry in forum SupplementsReplies: 5Last Post: 10-12-2008, 07:33 PM
- By Movin_weight in forum SupplementsReplies: 6Last Post: 09-22-2007, 12:02 AM