Alcohol and Yohimbe (Alphamine)

Buffspartan

Buffspartan

Awards
  • Established
I know alcohol isnt recommended for people that work out, but today was an especially stressful day. I just downed a shot of 90 proof liquor, should I be concerned with interactions with any of my supplements? Yohimbe? Preworkouts? Alphamine? Etc? It was just one drink and in about 30 minutes i'm gonna take some alphamine and go to the gym. Should I have any cause for concern?

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Absolutely not! Alcohol in moderation is actually beneficial for many populations, and longterm data shows people who drink in moderation (i.e. 1 drink as you just did) are healthier than people who abstain from drinking altogether. Take your alphamine and hit the gym!

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Absolutely not! Alcohol in moderation is actually beneficial for many populations, and longterm data shows people who drink in moderation (i.e. 1 drink as you just did) are healthier than people who abstain from drinking altogether. Take your alphamine and hit the gym!
Coop is known as the man of the Vodka-Hemavol C0cktails and now also....the Alphamine-Liquor extravaganza then!

Buffspartan

Buffspartan

Awards
  • Established
Well, I guess that trip to the tax free New Hampshire liquor store was a good idea!! :D

vidapreta

vidapreta

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
How about a couple of Oxycontins after work to help me unwind?? :D

Buffspartan

Buffspartan

Awards
  • Established
LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Epic post!

Buffspartan

Buffspartan

Awards
  • Established
Hey man don't judge me.. it helps take the edge off after a long day...lol
I think smokin a bowl would be a lot better than an oxy. Or even just some Phenibut.