is Versa-1 All Hype? - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 2

is Versa-1 All Hype?

Page 2 of 2 First 12
  1. Professional Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by R1balla View Post
    I have a similar belief to an extent. first, we have to understand that a supplement is a supplement. must be an addition to proper training and nutrition. second, we have to make sure our expectations arent too high because it isnt a PH/AAS, but only a supplement. that being said, i have found many supplements being bunk with only a handful that i sincerely love.
    The amount of supplements I've used that I would truly buy again are very small. Sometimes it's because they didn't do anything for me and sometimes it's because what they did isn't worth the cost of doing it again. That said I'll still use supplements in the future and probably for a long time, but realistically most of what I've used doesn't warrant a second purchase. Doesn't mean I always regret the first purchase.
    EvoMuse Products Rep

PM me with any questions!

2. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Geoforce View Post
    The amount of supplements I've used that I would truly buy again are very small. Sometimes it's because they didn't do anything for me and sometimes it's because what they did isn't worth the cost of doing it again. That said I'll still use supplements in the future and probably for a long time, but realistically most of what I've used doesn't warrant a second purchase. Doesn't mean I always regret the first purchase.
    exactly
    Hardcore Supps for the Hardcore Trainer
    Use Discount Code AM20 To Save 20% At www.ironflexsupps.com

3. Senior Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by nicoacademia View Post
    i've always wondered whether the last few USP products have been built on hype like Compound 20/Prime/Powerfull/Versa-1/Anabolic Pump.
    more understood stuff like Testpowder(DAA) and ModernBCAA(BCAA) are pretty much understood.

but these like unknown herbs with some far out study.

it's not steroidal or a peptide. what makes you think it will cause that much? (then hears some USP marketing material scream "its like CLEN")

right. then why aren't the real elite professionals who are really doping using it.

think. instead of listening to the screaming of marketing.

all very nice and fancy indeed.

A+ for marketing(i could learn from it too to sell my own stuff.)

but when you calm down and look at it.(stop the screaming).

it doesn't add up.

you just want to get me to buy something.
    All I can tell you is that Anabolic Pump had a profound effect on me in many ways. Up there with any natural supplement.
    •   

4. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

anabolic pump is a solid product for sure

5. Senior Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

anabolic pump is a solid product for sure
    AP is the same thing just different MG per cap and less caps per bottle, no?
  6. Board Sponsor

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by left hook View Post
    All I got was lethargy from AP
    in that case, perfect example of AP at work, you needed to increase carbohydrate intake..
  7. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by left hook View Post
    Anabolic dumps and stomach aches was the reason I stopped felt like I had Crohn's disease
    you have done nothing but knock other products. whats your deal?

8. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by dtrain13 View Post
    AP is the same thing just different MG per cap and less caps per bottle, no?
    same as versa?

9. Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by USPlabsRep View Post
    in that case, perfect example of AP at work, you needed to increase carbohydrate intake..
    Besides MG per cap and caps per bottles is there any difference between AP and Anabolic Pump?
  10. Senior Member

same as versa?
    No as Anabolic Pump.
  11. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.

i believe it contains the 2 ingredients, yes. both have 750mg prop blend if im correct

12. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  177 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I like the original jack3d A LOT. I've given other PWOs a shot but keep coming back to it. That being said, I'm not sure on Versa-1 but from the things I've read, it seems to be promising, and I haven't been following beta testers. Sure, as with any product, advertising is the key to sales, all the way up to the Presidential Elections...
    If you already spent the money, I don't see why you wouldn't give the product a try. Who cares what "other people" have experienced. You bought it for YOU. Take your results, or lack thereof and go from there.
    Case and point; Epi never gave me gyno, but it had a different effect on others that weren't so fortunate. We all react differently.
    Good luck.
  13. Board Sponsor

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

No as Anabolic Pump.
    same product just lower price point..
  14. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'9"  170 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

anabolic pump gave me nasty ****s so stopped after a week. compound 20 was pretty good but def not like clen. it did get me real veiny and lost bf but not like clen
  15. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.

i really enjoyed compound 20. used in on a clean bulk. plan to use it with versa 1 and alphamine on my cut in a few months

16. Elite Member

Re: is Versa-1 All Hype?

Did all of left hooks posts get erased??
  17. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by vidapreta View Post
    Did all of left hooks posts get erased??
    looks like it

18. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  185 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

looks like it
    Its funny i seem to remember another troublemaker who said "homie" like left hook did. Dont remember his name. then left hooks account was created late in january.
  19. Elite Member

looks like it
    Quote Originally Posted by kenny76 View Post
    Its funny i seem to remember another troublemaker who said "homie" like left hook did. Dont remember his name. then left hooks account was created late in january.
    I've seen many people get banned, but i've never seen anyone get erased. Is this something that happens often??
  20. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by mstep View Post
    anabolic pump gave me nasty ****s so stopped after a week. compound 20 was pretty good but def not like clen. it did get me real veiny and lost bf but not like clen
    Were you taking it around the same time as caffeine consumption, specifically coffee?AP gave me the "anabolic dumps" pretty bad sometimes when I took it WITH my morning black coffee.

Separated the two and was good to go.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
  21. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.

I've seen many people get banned, but i've never seen anyone get erased. Is this something that happens often??
    correct me if im wrong, but if someone gets banned, i think it erases there posts.

22. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  165 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

correct me if im wrong, but if someone gets banned, i think it erases there posts.
    their posts are still visible
    LG Sciences forum representative
    www.lgsciences.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/company-promotions/249846-lg-sciences-would.html
  23. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by hvactech View Post
    their posts are still visible
    wonder why his posts arent then.

24. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  165 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

who was banned
    LG Sciences forum representative
    www.lgsciences.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/company-promotions/249846-lg-sciences-would.html
  25. Elite Member

Re: is Versa-1 All Hype?

who was banned
    Left hook.. apparently wasn't actually banned, just erased from existence.
  26. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  187 lbs.

Left hook.. apparently wasn't actually banned, just erased from existence.
    I guess somebody gave her a right hook
  27. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  172 lbs.

On week 1.5 of modern bcaa, versa1, agmatine, jack3d micro and creatine mono and I noticed an increase in focus @ the gym some strength increases..outside of the gym no big changes...but then again i still have a full 3 month supply! I've always been a fan of usplabs and always felt like their products was up to all the hype..jacked is what started it for me..and I'm talking about the original lemon-lime JackED before they changed the "ed" to a "3d"..that product was insane . I literally felt like I was on crack. Lol then they came out with the jack3d which I didn't like to much and now I got the micro which is pretty good too. I used compound 20 right before I started on the versa1 and I def noticed more insane pumps and the muscle fullness and hardness effect. I love usplabs and that's pretty much all I got in my suppstash along with some optimum nutrition
  28. Board Sponsor

just to be clear, we have 100% money back on VERSA-1, this includes Nutraplanet orders.

if you are not happy, 3 weeks in, return the bottle and recieve a refund....
  29. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  187 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by USPlabsRep View Post
    just to be clear, we have 100% money back on VERSA-1, this includes Nutraplanet orders.

if you are not happy, 3 weeks in, return the bottle and recieve a refund....
    What do get if we're happy??
  30. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  208 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Mission1

What do get if we're happy??
    you get erased from existance like left hook
  31. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.

who was banned
    are u following the posts at all? lol

we are speaking about "left hook"

32. zv3
    Stats
    5'11"  240 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Should left hook get banned? Not really sure what he did or said, aside from the "fat arm" comment to Mission1, but Mission looks massive enough to take care of himself. :-) Didn't even faze him.
  33. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by zv3 View Post
    Should left hook get banned? Not really sure what he did or said, aside from the "fat arm" comment to Mission1, but Mission looks
    massive enough to take care of himself. :-) Didn't even faze him.
    he was trolling on alot of threads bashing random products including versa 1, which he has never used before.

34. Senior Member

he was trolling on alot of threads bashing random products including versa 1, which he has never used before.
    For the record left hook was a she. At least on the Internet. Lol
  35. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  187 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by zv3 View Post
    Should left hook get banned? Not really sure what he did or said, aside from the "fat arm" comment to Mission1, but Mission looks massive enough to take care of himself. :-) Didn't even faze him.
    Thanks zv3. If it wasn't for versi-1 I wouldn't of been able to handle that attack on my fat arms. Thanks Usp labs
  36. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'6"  175 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Mission1 View Post

I guess somebody gave her a right hook
    And left uppercut, then she went flying out of the ring, leaving no trace of existence...lol. )
  37. New Member

I've been taking versa-1 for like 3 months now and the only time I noticed anything was when I added epi, epic bwahahaha!
  38. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.

For the record left hook was a she. At least on the Internet. Lol
    Dang I was arguing with a chick? Figures why LH was so moody

•   

Similar Forum Threads

1. my DCP is leaking all over, ahhhhh!!!
    By acshadow in forum Supplements
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 09-08-2007, 10:13 AM
  2. CEE is all hype?
    By jstone28 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-12-2007, 07:39 PM
  3. CEE: All HYPE?
    By dagecko in forum Supplements
    Replies: 65
    Last Post: 09-11-2006, 09:05 PM
  4. Is Ergomax LMG all hype?