Versa-1 omfg?

MMGtheSERB

Awards
hey I was wondering will the results I get from versa 1 be permanent or will I lose them as soon as I get off my 30 day cycle cuz the results are pretty nice especially the vascularity

Clemenza

Awards
  • Established
I saw some very nice strength and recomp gains and I kept them after my 30 day cycle of Versa-1.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
no matter what you take, natural or PH/AAS, if your diet and training arent on spot, you will lose some of the gains. as far as vascularity, i doubt it, but maybe.

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
no matter what you take, natural or PH/AAS, if your diet and training arent on spot, you will lose some of the gains. as far as vascularity, i doubt it, but maybe.
nothing is permanent except hurpies

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
too late, cat outa the bag!

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Body composition and strength changes will remain, if YOU put in the work to maintain them through proper diet and training. Vascularity changes coming directly from the product may eventually fade, but any gained through the lowering of body fat should stick around (if you maintain that bf%).

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Vascularity and focus seems to be the theme
that better not be it, if thats all there is to it ima be pissed for spending $35 on some new ingredients that do the same as creatine and eca, USPlabs better impress me and that versa better be anabolic or be super freaking amazing or they will not like me as a consumer

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
what exactly is everyone expectin, an anabolic miracle. its priced along most products, does versa increase atp production?

USPlabsRep

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
that better not be it, if thats all there is to it ima be pissed for spending $35 on some new ingredients that do the same as creatine and eca, USPlabs better impress me and that versa better be anabolic or be super freaking amazing or they will not like me as a consumer
Strenght, recovery, leaner physique, sleep, mood, recovery....

USPlabsRep

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
35 is pretty amazing price for the results reported

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
hell i heard versa 1 works good for ppl with adhd....if you believe what your dr is telling ppl then 90% of americans have adhd, it could help in that area alone

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
what exactly is everyone expectin, an anabolic miracle. its priced along most products, does versa increase atp production?
Well for me personally i dont buy "most" products and considering i could get a vial of some test prop with those $35, i have high standards but i will give it a fair chance. I bought versa 1 because i heard reports of people putting on solid Muscle not because they had good workouts, I more than often have good workouts regardless of pre workout or not.

Strenght, recovery, leaner physique, sleep, mood, recovery....
Thats what i wanna hear! Good rep.

MMGtheSERB

Awards
I'm bout to stop taking it while I'm just weight training, and when I start running+weight training+playing soccer every day I'll start taking it again for better results cuz I need my 8 pack back :-/

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It sounds like the PR machine to me...every log had guys setting PR's, breaking plateaus

Lutztenways

Lutztenways

Awards
People, what is the point of this supplement forum if you aren't interested in anecdotes? Sounds like (the collective) you should just stick to pubmed.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
has to be....over 100 loggers all the same feedback, has to be placebo....I agree.
has to be! since we all knew the ingredients and all knew how they would react in our bodies! USP out smarted everyone once again! smh...

redbirdfan1

redbirdfan1

Awards
  • Established
were these sponsored loggers who got free product?

I've got some because I was in a weird mood when it popped on sale w/ the bulk powders. figured Fug it and try em all out. I will say last night I tried a couple of the powders before bed and I actually slept better than usual. As for the versa...TBD. I took it this morning for my cardio sesh w/ some Detonate.

Profion

Awards
Should read up on No-hype´s analyzsis of USPproducts. He is on bb.com

Alot of the times even the reps cant explain their own products and how it works

redbirdfan1

redbirdfan1

Awards
  • Established
any suggestions on what to mix those powders with if you don't have caps? I choked it down w/ a little tea.

classic34

classic34

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It sounds like the PR machine to me...every log had guys setting PR's, breaking plateaus
I was dieting and lifts which would normally fall on a cut (large concerted movements and which are heavily dependent on timing such as squat and bench) actually went up. That is not at all typical for me.

were these sponsored loggers who got free product?

I've got some because I was in a weird mood when it popped on sale w/ the bulk powders. figured Fug it and try em all out. I will say last night I tried a couple of the powders before bed and I actually slept better than usual. As for the versa...TBD. I took it this morning for my cardio sesh w/ some Detonate.
The beta testers were sponsored, yes. There are however some new logs popping up lately across the boards which are not sponsored. So far they've been going very nicely.

Keep us updated Redbirdfan!

I think I've heard of this....TP related IIRC.

I'll use my goggle skillz later.
Yes it is. I don't really like that method because it always ends up breaking open as I'm taking it, plus it's a pain.

I prefer to throw the powder directly into my mouth, take a sip of water, and down it in one gulp. You won't have to endure the taste long that way.

For powders which are not water soluble I've had success with putting the water in first, tipping my head up, and then setting the powder on the surface of the water before swallowing. The powder seems to sort of go into the water in a bubble that way so that it goes down all at once, if that makes sense.