Versa-1 omfg?

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Quote Originally Posted by redbirdfan1 View Post
    any suggestions on what to mix those powders with if you don't have caps? I choked it down w/ a little tea.
    Look up "parachuting" works great
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative

2. Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water View Post
    Look up "parachuting" works great
    I think I've heard of this....TP related IIRC.

I'll use my goggle skillz later.
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by nattydisaster View Post
    It sounds like the PR machine to me...every log had guys setting PR's, breaking plateaus
    I was dieting and lifts which would normally fall on a cut (large concerted movements and which are heavily dependent on timing such as squat and bench) actually went up. That is not at all typical for me.

Quote Originally Posted by redbirdfan1 View Post
    were these sponsored loggers who got free product?

I've got some because I was in a weird mood when it popped on sale w/ the bulk powders. figured Fug it and try em all out. I will say last night I tried a couple of the powders before bed and I actually slept better than usual. As for the versa...TBD. I took it this morning for my cardio sesh w/ some Detonate.
    The beta testers were sponsored, yes. There are however some new logs popping up lately across the boards which are not sponsored. So far they've been going very nicely.

Keep us updated Redbirdfan!

Quote Originally Posted by redbirdfan1 View Post
    I think I've heard of this....TP related IIRC.

I'll use my goggle skillz later.
    Yes it is. I don't really like that method because it always ends up breaking open as I'm taking it, plus it's a pain.

I prefer to throw the powder directly into my mouth, take a sip of water, and down it in one gulp. You won't have to endure the taste long that way.

For powders which are not water soluble I've had success with putting the water in first, tipping my head up, and then setting the powder on the surface of the water before swallowing. The powder seems to sort of go into the water in a bubble that way so that it goes down all at once, if that makes sense.
    USPlabs | Ultra-Premium Sports Supplements | Product Educator

usplabsdirect.com
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Omfg Holy Crap Holycrap!
    By Nullifidian in forum General Chat
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 08-24-2006, 04:32 PM
  2. Replies: 10
    Last Post: 03-02-2004, 12:08 PM
  3. Omfg Look At This
    By NE1 in forum Supplements