What is the most hyped supplement right now?

desolateline

desolateline

Awards
Whether it be preworkout, protein, some obscure anabolic (versa).

Looking to do a 4 part, 4 week video log review on a supp

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
hard to answer that one, theres a few out that people constantly talk about. formutech nutrition's volatile and endurance is getting great reviews along with others

OnionKnight

OnionKnight

Awards
probly versa cuz no one knows wtf it is. ABE + Erase Pro is pretty popular too

howwedo107

howwedo107

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
PNI's 4 week stack has been getting a lot of attention :) preworkout (Prodigy) fat burner (thermadex) and test booster with estrogen control (paragon)

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
ABE/EP/DAA

Versa-1 getting a lot of attention too.

SNS X-Gels... once it is released again :D

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Celorza

Celorza

Awards
X-Gels make me X-Cided :D
People should remember to subscribe to our Newsletter then ;) I think you guys will like what's coming in the few weeks to come :D!

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
People should remember to subscribe to our Newsletter then ;) I think you guys will like what's coming in the few weeks to come :D!
Subscribed already :D. Ill be waiting for the email.

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I would say the most anticipated supplement release on AM right now is PES Enhanced. Versa is/was close, but it's out. I'm sure the interest in how it treats everyone now is super high as pretty much all of USP Labs releases are high.

Hype is misleading as it suggests something that doesn't quite do what it is intended to do or at least not to the level of proclamation (from its definition). I.E. something overrated. I don't know what the most overrated supplement is right now on here.

rhino67jg

rhino67jg

Awards
I have used the deer antler extract a few years ago after researching it online. I started to use it because of my arthritis issues. I've used it for a little over a year paying $80 a month at times. The only thing I can say I've noticed was a little more range of motion in my shoulder. At $80 or $40 a bottle, I didn't see any reason to stay with it.

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have used the deer antler extract a few years ago after researching it online. I started to use it because of my arthritis issues. I've used it for a little over a year paying $80 a month at times. The only thing I can say I've noticed was a little more range of motion in my shoulder. At $80 or $40 a bottle, I didn't see any reason to stay with it.
lol you have to try Ray Lewis', his is $800 a month and has made millions fooling young football players into thinking it can cause muscle growth

(its funny after that Ray Lewis scandal that company sold a ton of deer antler extract at $800 no joke)

M

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Both will be released in the near future, both are hyped, and I trust that both are effective:

PES Enhanced
SNS X-gels

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Muscletechs products are hyped up

close this thread...

U

uubiduu

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
anabeta totally overhyped on THIS board

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
There are a lot of positive reviews on this board.

When you keep in mind that 20~ people (myself included) were sent a bottle before we were told what to look out for and all of them came back with positive reviews any feedback you read from them was honest.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Both will be released in the near future, both are hyped, and I trust that both are effective:

PES Enhanced
SNS X-gels
I would say these + Versa-1.

In general I would say these are "hyped" because they have great initial feedback but haven't been made available to the public (Versa-1 is recently released but a couple weeks ago its hype was at an all time high).

The X-gels is more so because tons of people talk about ArA, but I haven't heard too many hints about it being released. Is it going to be ArA plus extras? If so I am interested to see what is in it. :D

U

USPlabsRep

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If over hyped means that experienced supplement users give it raving reveiws...then you sir are correct!

ANY supplement that is appreciated by the consumer is over hyped at this point....

works=over hyped

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
PNI has received alot of negative attention (for a good reason). may be something to consider doing.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i wont go into it. already enough threads on it.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Got ya. Guess i havnt paid enough attention to it.

T

Thuritto

Awards
MusclePharm, Muscletech; both companies seem to hype things up a bit much