D-Asparctic Acid??

gibbons2

Awards
Hey guys. was lookin into this as it's been getting a bit of hype. is it just hype or worth a try? any info on results from this product (good or bad) is welcome. thanks!

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
its cheap enough that its worth giving a try. even if it was a little more expensive, i would still get it personally. love it as do many others.

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
It's really great. There are many positive logs and reviews of DAA products on here.

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
I have had very good results from daa ran solo or as part of a natty stack,it also works very well as part of pct.SNS has it in powder and capsule form and can be found very cheap compared to others!

gibbons2

Awards
I have had very good results from daa ran solo or as part of a natty stack,it also works very well as part of pct.SNS has it in powder and capsule form and can be found very cheap compared to others!
glad to hear! thanks for your input

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Give it a run. Go with DAA + Erase/Erase Pro.

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
DAA works really well for me too. I tend to get some itchy nips from prolactin from it so I would suggest running some L-dopa with it just in case. I also like running an ai with it. Typically I'll run DAA+erase and l-dopa or DAA+AD-3

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
Give it a run. Go with DAA + Erase/Erase Pro.
Agreed that this is an amazing combo,one of my favorites,but I would say maybe to try daa solo so he knows what it offers him or not before adding in anything.I always try to use a product thats new to me by itself,starting with multiple products can become hard to guage what is doing what sometimes.

gibbons2

Awards
Agreed that this is an amazing combo,one of my favorites,but I would say maybe to try daa solo so he knows what it offers him or not before adding in anything.I always try to use a product thats new to me by itself,starting with multiple products can become hard to guage what is doing what sometimes.
I would use it solo just to see the results. What kind of results can I expect?

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Strength gains
Libido boost
Alpha feeling is typical
Increased aggression
anything associated with test increase.. :)

Usually you notice the product kick in around day 10-12.

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Normally I completely agree, but DAA and Erase together is much more than just 1 + 1 = 2. DAA is going to cause estrogen to go up as well, so using Erase or another AI is a good idea.

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
Icrease in libido,better mood,more energy are some things I notice.Your results are going to obviously be determined by proper diet and training,but daa offers a nice push in the gym for me which results in more growth.I have also had increased hunger at times while using daa.

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
Normally I completely agree, but DAA and Erase together is much more than just 1 + 1 = 2. DAA is going to cause estrogen to go up as well, so using Erase or another AI is a good idea.
As i said erase and daa is one of my go to stacks.I myself ran them both for the first time together,since then I have ran each solo and now I am able to know what each offers me and how.I have never had enough of an increase in estro when using daa to where I saw any estro related sides.

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
Also I am sure op will have a great run with daa and erase,in no way will it hurt and thats not what I was getting at.So I hope you can all see where my intentions were in what I said.Whether ran solo or with erase or an ai,Im sure you will enjoy the benefits daa has to offer you op!

gibbons2

Awards
Strength gains
Libido boost
Alpha feeling is typical
Increased aggression
anything associated with test increase.. :)

Usually you notice the product kick in around day 10-12.
sweet! also, people have been saying it can increase estro, have you heard that?

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
sweet! also, people have been saying it can increase estro, have you heard that?
When you elevate your test estrogen will come with it but that is what the erase is for.

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Also I am sure op will have a great run with daa and erase,in no way will it hurt and thats not what I was getting at.So I hope you can all see where my intentions were in what I said.Whether ran solo or with erase or an ai,Im sure you will enjoy the benefits daa has to offer you op!
I didn't take what you said as bad:) It's just one of those that I do feel like you need Erase or another AI to help out with. Most are not going to have estrogen increases to the point that there is any kind of danger, but it does help you get the full benefit of the DAA. DAA by itself works well though too.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ya if I run DAA I always fun an AI (erase) for the extra benefits and estrogen control.

Darkhorse192

Darkhorse192

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
dumbass checkin here with a question...if you are running DAA and erase pro do you also need l dopa for this prolactin control or is it unnecessary?

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
dumbass checkin here with a question...if you are running DAA and erase pro do you also need l dopa for this prolactin control or is it unnecessary?
If you are concerned or worried about prolactin throw in Inhibit-p.

EatMoar

EatMoar

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You shouldn't need prolactin control seeing as you're not shooting testosterone up as much as if you were in gear. Should be fine, the only reason people even run AIs with it is to reap more benefit of the t boost.

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
You shouldn't need prolactin control seeing as you're not shooting testosterone up as much as if you were in gear. Should be fine, the only reason people even run AIs with it is to reap more benefit of the t boost.
Yes,he should be fine,but to say it wont happen from DAA and erase pro would be false,as I have seen multiple cases where someone using DAA and erase pro had raised prolactin to the point they had to stop because of the pain,which is why I said Inhibit-p would be a good addition for his concerns.

EatMoar

EatMoar

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yes,he should be fine,but to say it wont happen from DAA and erase pro would be false,as I have seen multiple cases where someone using DAA and erase pro had raised prolactin to the point they had to stop because of the pain,which is why I said Inhibit-p would be a good addition for his concerns.
I wasn't arguing Mack I was just giving him another perspective. Everyone aromatises testosterone differently . Do you know what % l dopa inhibit p is by any chance ?

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I recommend it. Daa gives me issues without some l-dopa

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
I wasn't arguing Mack I was just giving him another perspective. Everyone aromatises testosterone differently . Do you know what % l dopa inhibit p is by any chance ?
Inhibit-p is 60% L-dopa,and I wasnt trying to either bro,just stating some facts.Sorry if I came off wrong in my post.

EatMoar

EatMoar

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Inhibit-p is 60% L-dopa,and I wasnt trying to either bro,just stating some facts.Sorry if I came off wrong in my post.
Gotcha and it's all good man . What else does raised prolactin cause besides sore nipples?

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Inhibit-P and Erase pretty much complete the trifecta when running DAA

Boatcop1

Awards
  • Established
What is a good dosing protocol for DAA solo? I have run DAA + Erase before for 2 months with incredible results. I am starting to cut calories and begining a conditioning program. Was thinking of going DAA stand alone on a 12 on 12 off scchedule. What say you?

EatMoar

EatMoar

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What is a good dosing protocol for DAA solo? I have run DAA + Erase before for 2 months with incredible results. I am starting to cut calories and begining a conditioning program. Was thinking of going DAA stand alone on a 12 on 12 off scchedule. What say you?
3g a day in the morning before or with breakfast depending on how your stomach reacts. At day 12 is when peak t levels from daa were reached , you could run it for 4 weeks if you wanted to maintain those levels.

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
The standard and most effective run of DAA is gonna be 8 weeks,I have ran it as low as 4 with descent results.I do believe in studies it was shown to be fully saturated in the testes around day 12.Dosing is user dependant by preference,I like to take mine with food preworkout as it gives me GI issues if I take without food.3g a day is the effective daily dose.

Wellshii

Awards
Sounds promising, but if it was backed by bloodwork,it would be even more so.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
The standard and most effective run of DAA is gonna be 8 weeks,I have ran it as low as 4 with descent results.I do believe in studies it was shown to be fully saturated in the testes around day 12.Dosing is user dependant by preference,I like to take mine with food preworkout as it gives me GI issues if I take without food.3g a day is the effective daily dose.
:thumbsup:

-Purus Labs Rep
(Mobile Posting)

EatMoar

EatMoar

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
multiple studies, first study done showed a teststerone increase of 43% in 12 days. This was the peak. More human studies are being done all backed by blood work as coop said.

dtrain13

dtrain13

Awards
  • Established
Add BPS Endosurge and you have a very complete and effective stack.

Dusteefartz

Awards
Im trying some out now from ****. anyone try theirs?

CRC85

Awards
Definitely enjoy the DAA/Erase stack, might give AD-3 a shot though for the L-Dopa/low price.

Just noticed AD-3 states before bed vs first thing in the morning though. Is timing really an issue here if you're consistent?

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
Definitely enjoy the DAA/Erase stack, might give AD-3 a shot though for the L-Dopa/low price.

Just noticed AD-3 states before bed vs first thing in the morning though. Is timing really an issue here if you're consistent?
Yes,ad3 will put you down for the night.The l-dopa helps a lot with sleep.