Ending a Erase/EndoSurge/DAA run - Starting the Versa-1 Stack

Type O Hero

Type O Hero

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I'm approaching the end of a 2 month run of Erase/EndoSurge/DAA. I don't personally know how each of these supplements would fair individually, but as a stack, they deliver as promised. Though I would recommend running it for a month, taking a month off, then running it for another month, as opposed to two months solid. I can still notice the effects and I can see the effects (I look leaner) but I could "feel" the supplements working for the first month but for the past few weeks that feeling of being "on" has lessened. Still, I'd recommend that stack.

Anyway... So I just bought the Versa-1 Compound Bulk Stack thingy and I was wanting to know how long I should break from the stack I'm still on before I start the Versa-1 run? Can I immediately go into this new stack or should I take some time off? If so, how much time and why?

Thanks for any input! I'm really looking forward to trying this stack. I couldn't pass up such a low price for four interesting looking supplements. After shipping and handling that came out to about $10 per supp. Nice...

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
What are you looking to stack exactky,the stack that was sold through nutra?As far as the versa1 if im correct you will be fine going straight into it.

ahh123

ahh123

Awards
  • Established
I'm approaching the end of a 2 month run of Erase/EndoSurge/DAA. I don't personally know how each of these supplements would fair individually, but as a stack, they deliver as promised. Though I would recommend running it for a month, taking a month off, then running it for another month, as opposed to two months solid. I can still notice the effects and I can see the effects (I look leaner) but I could "feel" the supplements working for the first month but for the past few weeks that feeling of being "on" has lessened. Still, I'd recommend that stack.

Anyway... So I just bought the Versa-1 Compound Bulk Stack thingy and I was wanting to know how long I should break from the stack I'm still on before I start the Versa-1 run? Can I immediately go into this new stack or should I take some time off? If so, how much time and why?

Thanks for any input! I'm really looking forward to trying this stack. I couldn't pass up such a low price for four interesting looking supplements. After shipping and handling that came out to about $10 per supp. Nice...
Good info on stack being felt just 1 month then better to take a break.

When I took Endosurge alone I felt biggest effect on day 5-8 then after day 10 it started to wear off - maybe estrogen spiked and cause libido boost to wear off.

That's why next time I'll stack it with Erase Pro and Tongkat Ali and will run it around 4 weeks.

Type O Hero

Type O Hero

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Yup, with the Erase/EndoSurge stack, I'd recommend just one month. Hell, buy two months worth if you want to, but only run it for one month at a time for best results. I'm on about week 6ish and I can still notice the dryness and leanness it gives me, and libido is still good, but not like it was when I first started the stack.

ahh123

ahh123

Awards
  • Established
Yup, with the Erase/EndoSurge stack, I'd recommend just one month. Hell, buy two months worth if you want to, but only run it for one month at a time for best results. I'm on about week 6ish and I can still notice the dryness and leanness it gives me, and libido is still good, but not like it was when I first started the stack.
I'm always in dilemma with Endosurge/Erase Pro to take it 4 weeks then 2 weeks off (or 4 weeks off) before another 4 weeks on and how many times to do such on/off cycles in a row before a break of few months hmm.

Anybody tried such cycling 4weeks on/2 weeks off OR 4 weeks on/4 weeks off then repeat same cycle on/off maybe up to 6 months or a year?

Clemenza

Awards
  • Established
I'm always in dilemma with Endosurge/Erase Pro to take it 4 weeks then 2 weeks off (or 4 weeks off) before another 4 weeks on and how many times to do such on/off cycles in a row before a break of few months hmm.

Anybody tried such cycling 4weeks on/2 weeks off OR 4 weeks on/4 weeks off then repeat same cycle on/off maybe up to 6 months or a year?
I'm actually the opposite of you guys. I'm lucky enough to see results and continued improvement on the EP/DAA stack throughout the 8 weeks to the point where I'm thinking of actually extending to 9 or 10 weeks.

ahh123, I'm sure you could get away with 4 weeks on 2 or 3 weeks off.

Clemenza

Awards
  • Established

I'm trying to figure out something similar as well. Just bought 2 of that Versa-1 / bulk stack so I'm trying to figure out how to implement it.

You probably can go right into it, but I'd say give maybe a week or two off to let your body and test/estro levels regulate themselves from the previous erase/daa/endosurge stack you were on.

classic34

classic34

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm approaching the end of a 2 month run of Erase/EndoSurge/DAA. I don't personally know how each of these supplements would fair individually, but as a stack, they deliver as promised. Though I would recommend running it for a month, taking a month off, then running it for another month, as opposed to two months solid. I can still notice the effects and I can see the effects (I look leaner) but I could "feel" the supplements working for the first month but for the past few weeks that feeling of being "on" has lessened. Still, I'd recommend that stack.Anyway... So I just bought the Versa-1 Compound Bulk Stack thingy and I was wanting to know how long I should break from the stack I'm still on before I start the Versa-1 run? Can I immediately go into this new stack or should I take some time off? If so, how much time and why? Thanks for any input! I'm really looking forward to trying this stack. I couldn't pass up such a low price for four interesting looking supplements. After shipping and handling that came out to about $10 per supp. Nice...
Type O Hero, do you plan to use all 4 products at once?

I would take a month off in between simply because of the supersaponins in the stack right after the test boosters/anti-e in your current stack. If we aren't considering the addition of SuperSaponins you CAN go straight into it - there are no safety issues - however I would still take a week or two off in between so that you're starting your new stack fresh, after the other supplements have cleared.

Do you plan to run a log of the VERSA-1 + powders?

Type O Hero

Type O Hero

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I doubt I'll log anything, but if I have a good experience I'll share it.

horizons

horizons

Awards
  • Established
Interesting.

About to do a DAA/erase/endo stack. Might actually try the 4 weeks on, 4 weeks off cycle you have tried because I am the same with test boosters they wear off or level off around week 4

jwa254

jwa254

Awards
  • Established
Glad to see you did find some enjoyment with Endosurge, Erase, and DAA. I usually run Erase/Endosurge for 8 weeks at a time, while DAA I try to keep at 4 weeks (6 weeks max).

I would take at least 3-4 weeks off before starting Versa-1 personally. I'm almost two weeks in and loving it. I'm up a couple pounds (not contributing solely to Versa as my caloric intake has been heightened) and my lifts are steadily climbing.

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
classic34

classic34

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I doubt I'll log anything, but if I have a good experience I'll share it.
Sounds like a plan!

Glad to see you did find some enjoyment with Endosurge, Erase, and DAA. I usually run Erase/Endosurge for 8 weeks at a time, while DAA I try to keep at 4 weeks (6 weeks max).

I would take at least 3-4 weeks off before starting Versa-1 personally. I'm almost two weeks in and loving it. I'm up a couple pounds (not contributing solely to Versa as my caloric intake has been heightened) and my lifts are steadily climbing.
Nice! How long do you plan to go for Jwa?

classic34

classic34

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
8 weeks Versa
Good to hear...I think a 2-bottle run would be much better than a 1-bottle run to give things some time to really get rolling. It seems to take around 2 weeks to feel the full effects.