AAEFX - Proprietary blend demystified

De__eB

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The full composition of the proprietary 'taxadral' ingredient in AAEFX Test Charge is:

Pinus Sylvestris (nut) extract (100 mg) (Yes, as in pine nuts that you would buy at the grocery store)
Spinach extract (25 mg)
Soy extract (20 mg)
Artichoke extract (5 mg)

I got banned over at bb.com and threads deleted for pointing out having found out about the pine extract and calling Jeff Golini a liar, but I figure people should know what a bunch of bull**** AAEFX is.

And they probably thought their proprietary trade mark ingredient name and made up 'hidafolia' taxonomy would last forever.

rob112

rob112

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Oh lawdy lol

Sent from my iPhone using Am.com

PuZo

Awards
  • Established
That's nothing compared to the insect steroid hormones they use.

USPlabsRep

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The full composition of the proprietary 'taxadral' ingredient in AAEFX Test Charge is:

Pinus Sylvestris (nut) extract (100 mg) (Yes, as in pine nuts that you would buy at the grocery store)
Spinach extract (25 mg)
Soy extract (20 mg)
Artichoke extract (5 mg)

I got banned over at bb.com and threads deleted for pointing out having found out about the pine extract and calling Jeff Golini a liar, but I figure people should know what a bunch of bull**** AAEFX is.

And they probably thought their proprietary trade mark ingredient name and made up 'hidafolia' taxonomy would last forever.

YOu can buy basil at the store but not a basil extract. Does it make it any less effective?

Your reasoning that if it can be purchased at a store therefore is ineffective is idiotic....

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
I think thats the salad I had last night.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
YOu can buy basil at the store but not a basil extract. Does it make it any less effective?

Your reasoning that if it can be purchased at a store therefore is ineffective is idiotic....
The reason makes it idiotic. The fact it doesn't work still stays though.

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I don't see what the big deal is. It says right in the advertising: Unlike any Testosterone Amplifier You've Ever Tried!

That looks like nothing I've ever tried :)

Also if it doesn't work exactly like they say it does then how the **** is Flex Wheeler so jacked in those pics? Mother****er wouldn't lie! Results don't lie! Stop questioning this **** and buy it before it's all sold out.

De__eB

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

The point was that they were lying and claiming they found some exclusive plant in the wilderness of Montana while Leff Golini was solo climbing a mountain. (see: his interview on superhuman radio hyping the product)

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
The point was that they were lying and claiming they found some exclusive plant in the wilderness of Montana while Leff Golini was solo climbing a mountain. (see: his interview on superhuman radio hyping the product)
Maybe he thought spinach only grew up mountains in Montana