AAEFX - Proprietary blend demystified

  1. AAEFX - Proprietary blend demystified


    The full composition of the proprietary 'taxadral' ingredient in AAEFX Test Charge is:

    Pinus Sylvestris (nut) extract (100 mg) (Yes, as in pine nuts that you would buy at the grocery store)
    Spinach extract (25 mg)
    Soy extract (20 mg)
    Artichoke extract (5 mg)

    I got banned over at bb.com and threads deleted for pointing out having found out about the pine extract and calling Jeff Golini a liar, but I figure people should know what a bunch of bull**** AAEFX is.



    And they probably thought their proprietary trade mark ingredient name and made up 'hidafolia' taxonomy would last forever.




  2. LOL!
    http://pescience.com/
    http://selectprotein.com/
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES

  3. Oh lawdy lol

    Sent from my iPhone using Am.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/231713-rob112-3-means.html
    "Train like a animal, think like a human"-RTS
    •   
       


  4. so will it boost my test?

  5. That's nothing compared to the insect steroid hormones they use.
    iForce Nutrition Representative
    iTrain. iCompete. iDominate…iForce!
    www.iforcenutrition.com

  6. Quote Originally Posted by De__eB View Post
    The full composition of the proprietary 'taxadral' ingredient in AAEFX Test Charge is:

    Pinus Sylvestris (nut) extract (100 mg) (Yes, as in pine nuts that you would buy at the grocery store)
    Spinach extract (25 mg)
    Soy extract (20 mg)
    Artichoke extract (5 mg)

    I got banned over at bb.com and threads deleted for pointing out having found out about the pine extract and calling Jeff Golini a liar, but I figure people should know what a bunch of bull**** AAEFX is.



    And they probably thought their proprietary trade mark ingredient name and made up 'hidafolia' taxonomy would last forever.


    YOu can buy basil at the store but not a basil extract. Does it make it any less effective?

    Your reasoning that if it can be purchased at a store therefore is ineffective is idiotic....

  7. I think thats the salad I had last night.

  8. Quote Originally Posted by USPlabsRep View Post
    YOu can buy basil at the store but not a basil extract. Does it make it any less effective?

    Your reasoning that if it can be purchased at a store therefore is ineffective is idiotic....
    The reason makes it idiotic. The fact it doesn't work still stays though.
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep

  9. I don't see what the big deal is. It says right in the advertising: Unlike any Testosterone Amplifier You've Ever Tried!

    That looks like nothing I've ever tried

    Also if it doesn't work exactly like they say it does then how the **** is Flex Wheeler so jacked in those pics? Mother****er wouldn't lie! Results don't lie! Stop questioning this **** and buy it before it's all sold out.
    EvoMuse Products Rep

    PM me with any questions!

  10. Quote Originally Posted by USPlabsRep View Post
    YOu can buy basil at the store but not a basil extract. Does it make it any less effective?

    Your reasoning that if it can be purchased at a store therefore is ineffective is idiotic....
    The point was that they were lying and claiming they found some exclusive plant in the wilderness of Montana while Leff Golini was solo climbing a mountain. (see: his interview on superhuman radio hyping the product)

  11. Quote Originally Posted by De__eB View Post
    The point was that they were lying and claiming they found some exclusive plant in the wilderness of Montana while Leff Golini was solo climbing a mountain. (see: his interview on superhuman radio hyping the product)
    Maybe he thought spinach only grew up mountains in Montana
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. PROPRIETARY BLENDS????
    By rodo123 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 08-26-2011, 06:48 PM
  2. Test Freak -- NHA, no proprietary blends, any good?
    By vadox6466 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 09-11-2010, 08:44 PM
  3. What is in the "Proprietary Blend"...
    By Aviad in forum Supplements
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 11-27-2009, 11:31 AM
  4. Herbs - Anti-aging proprietary blend of. . .
    By David12 in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 09-30-2009, 08:51 PM
Log in
Log in