Maximizing Versa-1 run

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. If the first bottle of versa rocks, i'll pick up the new nutra deal for an extended run. Today I have been hungrier than usual, i'll keep an eye on this, as I do want to run either Anabeta with this ( next bottle ), or maybe even my beloved asteroid stack.
    Primordial Performance
    ( at heart )

2. Quote Originally Posted by rulk22 View Post
    If the first bottle of versa rocks, i'll pick up the new nutra deal for an extended run. Today I have been hungrier than usual, i'll keep an eye on this, as I do want to run either Anabeta with this ( next bottle ), or maybe even my beloved asteroid stack.
    Versa-1 + Jack3d Micro + Asteroid Stack = ???
    USPlabs | Ultra-Premium Sports Supplements | Product Educator

usplabsdirect.com
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by classic34 View Post
    Yes, but I need to test out Jack3d Micro to make sure I can use it long term ( the whole bottle ). Powerfull, Prime, and Anabolic Pump is still to this day, probably my favorite natty stack of all time. Recovery and performance = decent results. It's what got me really hooked on usp labs.
    Primordial Performance
    ( at heart )

4. Quote Originally Posted by classic34 View Post

= My summer cut???
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative

5. Had a pretty good workout tonight. Not sure about anything yet, but I did notice that I felt my biceps more than usual, and they burned a LOT more than usual. The lactic acid buildup was so intense it hurt. I'm sticking with it, I want to see where things keep going. If I am happy by sunday, I may start a log.
    Primordial Performance
    ( at heart )

6. Quote Originally Posted by rulk22 View Post
    Yes, but I need to test out Jack3d Micro to make sure I can use it long term ( the whole bottle ). Powerfull, Prime, and Anabolic Pump is still to this day, probably my favorite natty stack of all time. Recovery and performance = decent results. It's what got me really hooked on usp labs.
    Ah, gotcha. One thing at a time. Yes, the Asteroid Stack is an oldie but a goodie.
    Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water View Post
    = My summer cut???
    Nice!
    Quote Originally Posted by rulk22 View Post
    Had a pretty good workout tonight. Not sure about anything yet, but I did notice that I felt my biceps more than usual, and they burned a LOT more than usual. The lactic acid buildup was so intense it hurt. I'm sticking with it, I want to see where things keep going. If I am happy by sunday, I may start a log.
    Sounds like a plan. I'd love to follow if you decide to start one up.
    USPlabs | Ultra-Premium Sports Supplements | Product Educator

usplabsdirect.com

7. yea budyy

Similar Forum Threads

1. CBR's Unbiased Run of USP Labs Versa-1
    By cbr1000rr in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 03-13-2013, 12:47 PM
  2. Versa-1 how shoul i run it!?
    By cmitch in forum Supplements
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 01-20-2013, 06:42 PM