Maximizing Versa-1 run

Page 2 of 2 First 12

  1. ^Yep! On off days I just take mine about 20 min. before breakfast.
    USPlabs | Ultra-Premium Sports Supplements | Product Educator

    usplabsdirect.com

    •   
       


  2. Quote Originally Posted by USPlabsRep View Post
    can this be real...49.99...Nutraplanet?

    http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/u...k3d-micro.html
    I tried the OG Jack3D, and it was just a little too much for me. How does this rate as far as giving a "Stim Feel Effect"?

    Going to dose Versa tonight and do abs and lower back, but i'll dose it in the morning on off day. Thanks guys for all the help.
    Primordial Performance
    ( at heart )

  3. Quote Originally Posted by rulk22 View Post
    I tried the OG Jack3D, and it was just a little too much for me. How does this rate as far as giving a "Stim Feel Effect"?

    Going to dose Versa tonight and do abs and lower back, but i'll dose it in the morning on off day. Thanks guys for all the help.
    Micro is very smooth, clean energy with more of a "pump" focused blend. I did a few tubs of OG jack3d as well back in the day. Much more of a wired, totally jacked up (no pun intended) feeling, like I wanted to run through a wall. Pump was so-so with OG compared to micro, IMO. I can take 1 scoop if micro in the evening and have enough juice to workout and still go to bed 3-4hrs later.

    I hope this helps! Anything else I can answer, let me know!
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative

  4. Quote Originally Posted by rulk22 View Post
    I tried the OG Jack3D, and it was just a little too much for me. How does this rate as far as giving a "Stim Feel Effect"? Going to dose Versa tonight and do abs and lower back, but i'll dose it in the morning on off day. Thanks guys for all the help.
    Jack3d Micro is definitely lighter on the stims than Jack3d. It feels smoother to me, and I actually prefer it. I say give it a shot.

    Edit: Doh! DW beat me to it!
    USPlabs | Ultra-Premium Sports Supplements | Product Educator

    usplabsdirect.com
    •   
       


  5. If the first bottle of versa rocks, i'll pick up the new nutra deal for an extended run. Today I have been hungrier than usual, i'll keep an eye on this, as I do want to run either Anabeta with this ( next bottle ), or maybe even my beloved asteroid stack.
    Primordial Performance
    ( at heart )

  6. Quote Originally Posted by rulk22 View Post
    If the first bottle of versa rocks, i'll pick up the new nutra deal for an extended run. Today I have been hungrier than usual, i'll keep an eye on this, as I do want to run either Anabeta with this ( next bottle ), or maybe even my beloved asteroid stack.
    Versa-1 + Jack3d Micro + Asteroid Stack = ???
    USPlabs | Ultra-Premium Sports Supplements | Product Educator

    usplabsdirect.com

  7. Quote Originally Posted by classic34 View Post
    Versa-1 + Jack3d Micro + Asteroid Stack = ???
    Yes, but I need to test out Jack3d Micro to make sure I can use it long term ( the whole bottle ). Powerfull, Prime, and Anabolic Pump is still to this day, probably my favorite natty stack of all time. Recovery and performance = decent results. It's what got me really hooked on usp labs.
    Primordial Performance
    ( at heart )

  8. Quote Originally Posted by classic34 View Post

    Versa-1 + Jack3d Micro + Asteroid Stack = ???
    = My summer cut???
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative

  9. Had a pretty good workout tonight. Not sure about anything yet, but I did notice that I felt my biceps more than usual, and they burned a LOT more than usual. The lactic acid buildup was so intense it hurt. I'm sticking with it, I want to see where things keep going. If I am happy by sunday, I may start a log.
    Primordial Performance
    ( at heart )

  10. Quote Originally Posted by rulk22 View Post
    Yes, but I need to test out Jack3d Micro to make sure I can use it long term ( the whole bottle ). Powerfull, Prime, and Anabolic Pump is still to this day, probably my favorite natty stack of all time. Recovery and performance = decent results. It's what got me really hooked on usp labs.
    Ah, gotcha. One thing at a time. Yes, the Asteroid Stack is an oldie but a goodie.
    Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water View Post
    = My summer cut???
    Nice!
    Quote Originally Posted by rulk22 View Post
    Had a pretty good workout tonight. Not sure about anything yet, but I did notice that I felt my biceps more than usual, and they burned a LOT more than usual. The lactic acid buildup was so intense it hurt. I'm sticking with it, I want to see where things keep going. If I am happy by sunday, I may start a log.
    Sounds like a plan. I'd love to follow if you decide to start one up.
    USPlabs | Ultra-Premium Sports Supplements | Product Educator

    usplabsdirect.com

  11. yea budyy
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. CBR's Unbiased Run of USP Labs Versa-1
    By cbr1000rr in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 03-13-2013, 12:47 PM
  2. Versa-1 how shoul i run it!?
    By cmitch in forum Supplements
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 01-20-2013, 06:42 PM
  3. which to run with Fina.... 4AD
    By lxorl in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 03-17-2003, 10:53 PM
  4. TeenBB.com Back Up & Running
    By YellowJacket in forum General Chat
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 02-08-2003, 11:05 PM
  5. attempting to run test prop or 4-ad inject
    By Bean in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-05-2003, 05:13 AM
Log in
Log in