Maximizing Versa-1 run

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Considering nutrition and training is on point, and maybe even geared towards leaning out. What are some of the things that guys here have been doing to make their run with Versa-1 better? I hear adding in a pre-workout makes a nice syngery, but what about something like just coffee?

If my training and nutrition do not fluxuate much, what will I experience, while on Versa-1?

I'm considering giving this a shot, so any input would be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

I will be lifting weights or practicing jiu-jitsu in the morning, before going to work, so I mainly train in a semi fasted state. Small peptopro shakes with leucine pre-intra-post of workout, then 1st meal, and so on.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Take versa-1 pre workout with a stim (caffeine) homie training days. Non training says... before/with breakfast

classic34

classic34

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Considering nutrition and training is on point, and maybe even geared towards leaning out. What are some of the things that guys here have been doing to make their run with Versa-1 better? I hear adding in a pre-workout makes a nice syngery, but what about something like just coffee?If my training and nutrition do not fluxuate much, what will I experience, while on Versa-1? I'm considering giving this a shot, so any input would be appreciated. Thanks in advance.I will be lifting weights or practicing jiu-jitsu in the morning, before going to work, so I mainly train in a semi fasted state. Small peptopro shakes with leucine pre-intra-post of workout, then 1st meal, and so on.
Hi Rulk!

Any stimulant will work really, be it coffee, a pre-workout, a thermogenic, or something else. I would highly recommend taking VERSA-1 with some kind of stim pre-workout. The synergy is just incredible, and I'm sure you'll be able to make use of the resulting focus and drive during your early morning training sessions.

Among our testers strength gains, favorable changes in body composition, improved neuromuscular connection, increased muscular and mental endurance, and increased appetite were prevalent. Some also noticed better sleep quality and feeling more alert during the day.

In case you don't have it yet I think the Nutraplanet bulk stack sale is still going on with VERSA-1, SuperSaponins, 1-Carboxy, and SuperCissus. $35 for all of that!

USPlabsRep

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Considering nutrition and training is on point, and maybe even geared towards leaning out. What are some of the things that guys here have been doing to make their run with Versa-1 better? I hear adding in a pre-workout makes a nice syngery, but what about something like just coffee?

If my training and nutrition do not fluxuate much, what will I experience, while on Versa-1?

I'm considering giving this a shot, so any input would be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

I will be lifting weights or practicing jiu-jitsu in the morning, before going to work, so I mainly train in a semi fasted state. Small peptopro shakes with leucine pre-intra-post of workout, then 1st meal, and so on.
Just coffee with suffice to potentiate the focus/concentration effect of Versa. You'll find your mental stamina and acuity functioning on a higher level with Jiu jitsu. I noticed it's made my transitions much faster and my set ups more complex (instead of 2 steps ahead in thought. I'm 3 or 4).

You could add some Nitrates/Citrulline to the combo for muscular endurance purposes (micro at 1-2 scoops works nicely)...A great combo for mental and muscular endurance....this combined with the influx of Aminos from leucine pepto pro will provide a nice anabolic enviroment. You may consider adding in 20-25 grams of quick carbohydrates like dextrose or Malto...

you will also be able to push harder on the matt due to the lack of fatique.

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hi Rulk!

Any stimulant will work really, be it coffee, a pre-workout, a thermogenic, or something else. I would highly recommend taking VERSA-1 with some kind of stim pre-workout. The synergy is just incredible, and I'm sure you'll be able to make use of the resulting focus and drive during your early morning training sessions.

Among our testers strength gains, favorable changes in body composition, improved neuromuscular connection, increased muscular and mental endurance, and increased appetite were prevalent. Some also noticed better sleep quality and feeling more alert during the day.

In case you don't have it yet I think the Nutraplanet bulk stack sale is still going on with VERSA-1, SuperSaponins, 1-Carboxy, and SuperCissus. $35 for all of that!
I did see that, looks like a great intro deal to try, along with some nice goodies.

Just coffee with suffice to potentiate the focus/concentration effect of Versa. You'll find your mental stamina and acuity functioning on a higher level with Jiu jitsu. I noticed it's made my transitions much faster and my set ups more complex (instead of 2 steps ahead in thought. I'm 3 or 4).

You could add some Nitrates/Citrulline to the combo for muscular endurance purposes (micro at 1-2 scoops works nicely)...A great combo for mental and muscular endurance....this combined with the influx of Aminos from leucine pepto pro will provide a nice anabolic enviroment. You may consider adding in 20-25 grams of quick carbohydrates like dextrose or Malto...

you will also be able to push harder on the matt due to the lack of fatique.
Sounds like a cup of coffee would be a good thing to start out with. I do have some Recreate I can try it with too. Thanks for the input guys, much appreciated. I think i'm mostly looking forward to the mind muscle link, especially for jits. It's been a good while too since I have hit the iron as well.

classic34

classic34

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Keep me updated Rulk. I'm ignorant to what's involved with jiu jitsu training, but interested to hear what VERSA-1 does for you.

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Versa-1 would go great with:

SNS ALCAR (additive effect of acetate + choline)
Anabeta (potential glucose disposal effects of trans-cinnamic acid + anacyclus)
Dopadex (to maintain a balanced, positive neurotransmitter profile alongside the ACh elevation from citocholine)

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Versa-1 + Alphamine + ALCAR in the morning on off days is providing me some great focus and really kicks my day off nicely.

Alphamine + Versa-1 pre-workout is also treating me nicely so far.

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Versa-1+Focus XT+(additional) ALCAR on off days gives me a great start to a focused and productive day.

Versa-1+Jack3d micro+ALCAR pre workout has lead to very highly focused "in the zone" gym sessions.

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Keep me updated Rulk. I'm ignorant to what's involved with jiu jitsu training, but interested to hear what VERSA-1 does for you.
will do.

I never thought of adding in Anabeta. I would run Versa-1 solo for a couple weeks at least, to see what it's doing, then throw in Anabeta ( I get thirsty on Anabeta something fierce ).

Alphamine I will look into, but if it's chock full of stims, I won't bother with it. That's why I still like Recreate, low stim but I feel good on it.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i didnt take it solo, but my gains were better than the gains the beta loggers reported. i stacked it with superpump max/jack3d micro, compound 20, prime, daa. loved it.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
will do.

I never thought of adding in Anabeta. I would run Versa-1 solo for a couple weeks at least, to see what it's doing, then throw in Anabeta ( I get thirsty on Anabeta something fierce ).

Alphamine I will look into, but if it's chock full of stims, I won't bother with it. That's why I still like Recreate, low stim but I feel good on it.

i now want to run anabeta + IGF 2 + Versa

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i didnt take it solo, but my gains were better than the gains the beta loggers reported. i stacked it with superpump max/jack3d micro, compound 20, prime, daa. loved it.
Interesting. You were running Prime, which I love, with it, along with other goodies. I'm gonna have to give it a decent solo run before I decide on getting another bottle and stacking it with other stuff. The price really starts to rack up if you do, and if it's too high, the gains to cost ratio starts to get unbalanced, imo.

For me, I love to run prime at 12 or more caps a day, 6 days a week. It gets expensive running it that high, but I can see the difference. Mild PH like benefits without the negative sides.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Interesting. You were running Prime, which I love, with it, along with other goodies. I'm gonna have to give it a decent solo run before I decide on getting another bottle and stacking it with other stuff. The price really starts to rack up if you do, and if it's too high, the gains to cost ratio starts to get unbalanced, imo.

For me, I love to run prime at 12 or more caps a day, 6 days a week. It gets expensive running it that high, but I can see the difference. Mild PH like benefits without the negative sides.
i understand the price 100%. just by one bottle at a time over the course of a few months. i broke many PRs and gained 5 pounds

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Okay, so with a preworkout or some kind of stim, versa is supposed to feel even better. What if you wanted to lift weights at night, after working swing shift, and not take it with a stim? Will this keep me up late at night?

I'm thinking of lifting in the morning before work, if it does keep you up, or I feel it works better with a stim. I don't want to disturb my sleep patterns.

And if this feels good to run, I think I will throw in Anabeta to the mix ( after a month ). I tend to see a nice recomp with Anabeta solo anyways.

classic34

classic34

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Okay, so with a preworkout or some kind of stim, versa is supposed to feel even better. What if you wanted to lift weights at night, after working swing shift, and not take it with a stim? Will this keep me up late at night?I'm thinking of lifting in the morning before work, if it does keep you up, or I feel it works better with a stim. I don't want to disturb my sleep patterns. And if this feels good to run, I think I will throw in Anabeta to the mix ( after a month ). I tend to see a nice recomp with Anabeta solo anyways.
I don't think it'd be an issue. I fell asleep for an hour and a half today shortly after taking a capsule. It's not a stimulant in the same sense as caffeine and the like. That being said, I can see how it might disturb sleep for some people if taken right before bed. I think as long as you're lifting after you won't have any problems.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
if you workout at night and take a pre workout and are still able to sleep, then Versa shouldnt change that. in my experiences, it enhances the focus during the workout. not any energy change in longevity or anything like that.

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Cool. I may pop one tomorrow and see how I feel, or just wait to start it on Monday.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Cool. I may pop one tomorrow and see how I feel, or just wait to start it on Monday.
do you drink coffee in the morning? if so, you could take your first dose with coffee and see how it works with caffeine then if you like it, take it at night with your pre workout on monday.

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
do you drink coffee in the morning? if so, you could take your first dose with coffee and see how it works with caffeine then if you like it, take it at night with your pre workout on monday.
I usually don't use pre-workout supps. If anything, just coffee. Tomorrow i'm sleeping in, but i'm going to try working out soon after waking up. This will be the test run, and see if it agrees with me. I'll dose this Sunday night and see if it keeps me up. After that, i'll decide if I like dosing it at night or in the morning, and then start workingout accordingly.

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Okay, so with a preworkout or some kind of stim, versa is supposed to feel even better. What if you wanted to lift weights at night, after working swing shift, and not take it with a stim? Will this keep me up late at night?

I'm thinking of lifting in the morning before work, if it does keep you up, or I feel it works better with a stim. I don't want to disturb my sleep patterns.

And if this feels good to run, I think I will throw in Anabeta to the mix ( after a month ). I tend to see a nice recomp with Anabeta solo anyways.
I don't really forsee an issue. No users reported insomnia (to my knowledge) when dosing Versa-1.

Stacked with Anabeta would yield some crazy hunger (based of anabeta & versa reports). If you can handle that, recomp effects should be awesome!

If its too much to take on, perhaps a back to back run may be better.

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I don't really forsee an issue. No users reported insomnia (to my knowledge) when dosing Versa-1.

Stacked with Anabeta would yield some crazy hunger (based of anabeta & versa reports). If you can handle that, recomp effects should be awesome!

If its too much to take on, perhaps a back to back run may be better.
Did not get to test it out this weekend, but thank you for the heads up DW. Your right about the Anabeta, it does increase hunger and I forgot about that. Been a year at least since I tried Anabeta and my short term memory is shot, ha!

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Okay, 1st time test is out of the way. I'm not sure I noticed anything, as I have been out of the gym since November. Sitting here at home though, and I feel good, I feel at ease. Could be the rush of endorphins from the workout.

So on non-workout days, you take this at anytime of the day?

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Okay, 1st time test is out of the way. I'm not sure I noticed anything, as I have been out of the gym since November. Sitting here at home though, and I feel good, I feel at ease. Could be the rush of endorphins from the workout.

Ya any time should be fine. I prefer to take it in the morning with my AM Alphamine dose, just take it when you wake up or with your morning coffee.

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Like Bolt said, morning dose is what most do. If you're doing cardio that day then perhaps dosing with your stim of choice before cardio.

Morning dosing with coffee will work nicely.

classic34

classic34

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
^Yep! On off days I just take mine about 20 min. before breakfast.

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I tried the OG Jack3D, and it was just a little too much for me. How does this rate as far as giving a "Stim Feel Effect"?

Going to dose Versa tonight and do abs and lower back, but i'll dose it in the morning on off day. Thanks guys for all the help.
Micro is very smooth, clean energy with more of a "pump" focused blend. I did a few tubs of OG jack3d as well back in the day. Much more of a wired, totally jacked up (no pun intended) feeling, like I wanted to run through a wall. Pump was so-so with OG compared to micro, IMO. I can take 1 scoop if micro in the evening and have enough juice to workout and still go to bed 3-4hrs later.

I hope this helps! Anything else I can answer, let me know!

classic34

classic34

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I tried the OG Jack3D, and it was just a little too much for me. How does this rate as far as giving a "Stim Feel Effect"? Going to dose Versa tonight and do abs and lower back, but i'll dose it in the morning on off day. Thanks guys for all the help.
Jack3d Micro is definitely lighter on the stims than Jack3d. It feels smoother to me, and I actually prefer it. I say give it a shot. :)

Edit: Doh! DW beat me to it!

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If the first bottle of versa rocks, i'll pick up the new nutra deal for an extended run. Today I have been hungrier than usual, i'll keep an eye on this, as I do want to run either Anabeta with this ( next bottle ), or maybe even my beloved asteroid stack.

classic34

classic34

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If the first bottle of versa rocks, i'll pick up the new nutra deal for an extended run. Today I have been hungrier than usual, i'll keep an eye on this, as I do want to run either Anabeta with this ( next bottle ), or maybe even my beloved asteroid stack.
Versa-1 + Jack3d Micro + Asteroid Stack = ???

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Versa-1 + Jack3d Micro + Asteroid Stack = ???
Yes, but I need to test out Jack3d Micro to make sure I can use it long term ( the whole bottle ). Powerfull, Prime, and Anabolic Pump is still to this day, probably my favorite natty stack of all time. Recovery and performance = decent results. It's what got me really hooked on usp labs.

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Had a pretty good workout tonight. Not sure about anything yet, but I did notice that I felt my biceps more than usual, and they burned a LOT more than usual. The lactic acid buildup was so intense it hurt. I'm sticking with it, I want to see where things keep going. If I am happy by sunday, I may start a log.

classic34

classic34

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yes, but I need to test out Jack3d Micro to make sure I can use it long term ( the whole bottle ). Powerfull, Prime, and Anabolic Pump is still to this day, probably my favorite natty stack of all time. Recovery and performance = decent results. It's what got me really hooked on usp labs.
Ah, gotcha. One thing at a time. Yes, the Asteroid Stack is an oldie but a goodie. :)
= My summer cut???
Nice!
Had a pretty good workout tonight. Not sure about anything yet, but I did notice that I felt my biceps more than usual, and they burned a LOT more than usual. The lactic acid buildup was so intense it hurt. I'm sticking with it, I want to see where things keep going. If I am happy by sunday, I may start a log.
Sounds like a plan. I'd love to follow if you decide to start one up.