Insulin sensivity: What supps to improve it?

Page 3 of 3 First 123

  1. Quote Originally Posted by amarula View Post

    I believe that I have to improve it because I tend to accumulate subcutaneous fat in my belly (normally a sign of insulin insensivity)
    Ditto.

    Alcar, agmatine, and anabolic pump all help me.

    I used to not be able to tolerate even 50g of carbs a day.. Now I'm at ~200... I also swear by hiit cardio to help keep carbs from getting stored as fat


  2. Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza View Post
    Ditto.

    Alcar, agmatine, and anabolic pump all help me.

    I used to not be able to tolerate even 50g of carbs a day.. Now I'm at ~200... I also swear by hiit cardio to help keep carbs from getting stored as fat
    How do you know that now you can handle more carbs?
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by amarula View Post

    How do you know that now you can handle more carbs?
    Bc I've lost body fat and gained muscle at the same time while eating more carbs than i ever thought possible!

  4. Quote Originally Posted by amarula View Post

    How do you know that now you can handle more carbs?
    Also sometimes people experience less bloating from the carb consumption
    Always willing to learn :D

  5. What are best times to take NA-Rala and agmatine for purposes of lowering bodyfat while taking in carbs?
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by chainsaw View Post
    What are best times to take NA-Rala and agmatine for purposes of lowering bodyfat while taking in carbs?
    15 minutes and 30 minutes pre meal, respectively

  7. Agreed. I've tried Need2Slin - SlinSane - SlinSaneV2 - Glycobol and Slintensity. Recompadrol wins hands down!

    Quote Originally Posted by EBF Inc View Post
    Grab a bottle of recompadrol and look no further.


    Most potent on the market. Hands down.

    Does exactly what your looking for

  8. Got my Recompadrol yesterday. Will be putting it to the test starting Saturday, as it's going to be 4 days straight of fun, sun, and feasts fit for a king! Will let everybody know how it fares. Damage control is what I'm mainly using it for, but am also anticipating it to fill me out

  9. Quote Originally Posted by rockme View Post
    Got my Recompadrol yesterday. Will be putting it to the test starting Saturday, as it's going to be 4 days straight of fun, sun, and feasts fit for a king! Will let everybody know how it fares. Damage control is what I'm mainly using it for, but am also anticipating it to fill me out
    Some people get gi distress in the beginning most don't with this product.

    Thanks for the support!

  10. will nutraplanet be restocking in NA-Rala caps anytime soon?

  11. Quote Originally Posted by chainsaw View Post
    will nutraplanet be restocking in NA-Rala caps anytime soon?
    I sure wish they would
    PEScience Representative
    http://www.pescience.com/insider
    Instagram: kylebayne23
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. What Supp to Run with a High Cardio regement???
    By angel77 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 12-12-2009, 10:46 AM
  2. What supps to not use before testing...
    By MetalMX in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-26-2009, 09:22 AM
  3. What supp to use for beastly building?
    By NerdFlexd in forum Supplements
    Replies: 34
    Last Post: 07-14-2008, 05:42 AM
  4. propadrol whats good to stack it with??
    By ej215584 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 10-31-2007, 12:12 AM
  5. Achilles tendonitis - what supps to help?
    By poison in forum Supplements
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-05-2007, 10:12 PM
Log in
Log in