Any TRT guys taking OTC A-I's?

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I am and only taking 1 Erase per day and it seems to work fine.

thegodfather

thegodfather

Awards
  • Established
Im interested in this as well. Subbed for info from the vets.

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yup :)

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
175 T.E./week

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
175 T.E./week
1 erase should have you covered. when i was on 200mg test cyp weekly i ran 1 cap for 3 months straight with no issues. estrogen was usually in mid to high mid range, so it did it's job, imo.

for some reason my insurance no longer pays to have estrogen checked, unless there is a specific reason. my doc usually has it checked 1 a year now.

no longer on test cyp- now on 2 packs androgel, can't really see much difference.

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sup man

The dose works well for me.

It is just a "replacement dose" though. It simply allows me to feel "normal" so nothing supraphysiological is going on in terms of "anabolic advantages" per se. I do NOT feel like I am on gear if that makes sense.

PS: I hope you are taking a healthy dose of AI's with that high of a weekly HCG dose to combat the excess estrogen (from HCG)?

Hey bud how's that dose treating you? The reason I ask is I was put on HCG 5000ius/week to bring my test up until we are done trying to get prego then he's gonna put me on test injects. Just from the HCG I've noticed a huge difference I'm three weeks.

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/221228-beans-1st-contest.html

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The prescribing TRT doc won't give you a script for an AI?

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S™II using Tapatalk 2

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
The prescribing TRT doc won't give you a script for an AI?

unless you go to an endo, most gp's are fairly uninformed about these things...

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
General practitioners prescribe trt? I was under the impression one had to see and endo or urologist to get trt treatment.

Even if a gp is the one prescribing trt, if he is willing to gibe you a script for test then I sure if you ask he will give you one for exemestane too, won't he?

bean5er

bean5er

Awards
Sup man

The dose works well for me.

It is just a "replacement dose" though. It simply allows me to feel "normal" so nothing supraphysiological is going on in terms of "anabolic advantages" per se. I do NOT feel like I am on gear if that makes sense.

PS: I hope you are taking a healthy dose of AI's with that high of a weekly HCG dose to combat the excess estrogen (from HCG)?
I have Adex but no signs that would warrant its use as of yet, my estro was 18 when I started this. Def mood well being is better, sleep is better and I seem to be dropping my fat a lot better than before. Getting bloods in a couple weeks to se where I'm at.

My GP wouldn't do **** and didn't know much tbh. Went rounds with him on the subject, then just happened to go to a fertility doc and he looked at my numbers and laughed and said my GP was a moron. So it worked out for me.

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/221228-beans-1st-contest.html